Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41894 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by EPOMA(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why are some people so Stupid.If this was true, they should not have played any music on the background. Buhari is still the best person to rule this country for now. We forget too quickly. Nigerian best years was Buhari'S rule.
The west are just decieving us. Goodluck should not even rule a local government.
[color=#006600]
[/color]

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
jonah, don't cry when APC fires back at you
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by davies123: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.

If it was a picture you would have said it was photoshoped...now you a live video and still call it lies...there is no remedy for your case

7 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by nutarious(f): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
osamaBUSH:

You understand hausa while in my own case I am hausa and the rally in question was in kaduna and. I watched it live. What he said might have been a wrong choice of words. But as for meaning, that's exactly what we Saw after the election.

... U dint confirm what he said, u only said it's what the supporters acted out, my question is were those English translation exactly what Buhari said since u said u are Hausa ❓ ❓ ❓

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by M4gunners: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Are we still asking who is behind BOKO HARAM? MY WATCH.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by deebrain(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
I was ready to kill anyone that tried to rig elections against our present president in 2011. I can remember the hot sun that day. I can remember having lunch while waiting for votes to be counted. That evening despite going for APC, we voted Jonathan as president.

The corper (while counting) made some silly mistakes. It would have gotten violent. He had to recount. See mad celebration that evening-that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan won in that ward.

We saw him as change. We were ready to do the unthinkable-including the unreasonable- to defend our votes that day.

So at worst, if this allegation is true, so be it. Buhari is the person i see as change in 2015-even though im going PDP in Lagos.

Thanks and happy new year.

angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by iconize(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
This Buhari man has said a lot of ridiculous things that will haunt him sooner or later. undecided

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ndcide(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'm not against any one who supports GMB. But I knew what happened in 2011. Any one who downplays 2011 and GMB destructive politics just because of his hate for GEJ , is an evil person without conscience.

I don't hate GMB ; but for what happened in 2011, I will not vote APC.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
sweetguy10:

80% of Yoruba politicians have betrayed their fore runners all for the sake of their pockets . Buhari obviously understands the mental and behavioral psychology behind dealing with them - when they start grumbling or ranting , throw some cash in their pockets and they will dance to your tune like a happily paid stripper in downtown Las Vegas

The disappointing part is the SW youth support without asking themselves if Buhari has plan to rebuild Nigeria on the pillars of

1) Resource Control

2) Fiscal Federalism

3) Privatization

4) Political Federalism

5) Decentralization of Nigeria

6) Restructuring of Nigeria

6) Institutions giving detail account of their financial/other activities to the public through their websites/panels for public scrutiny every 3months.

Which are the fastest route to

I) economic diversification,
ii) citizenry prosperity
iii) political stability
iv) reduce corruption

These 7 points are the basis of True Federalism which can help Nigeria become a Super Power and a first world Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Frankiss44(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
LordVarys:
Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/trending-buhari-really-ask-supporters-kill-2011-campaign-video | TheCable

The first person this man can fool is himself...... Then probably the yorubas..... This animal is too blood thirsty to rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by bameyi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
2tek:
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

I agree with you the northern need to fix their house.... With all this resource available to them. They don't see the need of educating their people. The need to develop their communities. The need to empower the people. The North truly have a problem.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by atikubaba(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
All these propaganda won't work. Too cheap.
Show us what the clueless one has done in 6years instead of character assassination.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by arsetalks(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
davies123:

If it was a picture you would have said it was photoshoped...now you a live video and still call it lies...there is no remedy for your case
Seems you are a newbie to the internet? Even videos can be faked. Even I can do with my camstadia license.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by yahaya2014(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
The question you should ask yourself before spreading lies is, why was this not published immediately and why was he not prosecuted afterward? That must be a failure of this administration. It is too cheap!
cheap propaganda...it wl nt work
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by atikubaba(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
All these propaganda won't work. Too cheap.
Show us what the clueless one has done in 6years instead of character assassination.

GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Call it propaganda all you like, ask the non-muslim Nigerian that were in the North during 2011 , most of them will tell you that the video is real, I'm not saying we should not support our various candidate, but when we see the truth, we should not let our support becloud our sense of Judgement.

Conclusively, one things most southerners don't know is that most semi- literate or illiterate northern muslim sees a Buhari presidency as an opportunity for them to have a Muslim leader instead of a Nigerian leader, that's just the truth. They believe He is the one that will bring power back to the Muslim north, but most of southerners that are campaigning for him do not see it like that.
Let me stop here.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by LAX89(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.

Why don't you refute the factual content of the video, rather than calling it a propaganda, loss of human life is REAL and NOT propaganda!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by IEDA: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
mtcheeew,you haven't still learned nothing....propaganda or not,i really don't see Nigerians getting to have a PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Temidayo9(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Is there anything wrong when you rigged and you get killed ? I relate rigging to armed robber. If you rigged get killed period.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by atlwireles: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
EPOMA:
Why are some people so Stupid.If this was true, they should not have played any music on the background. Buhari is still the best person to rule this country for now. We forget too quickly. [b]Nigerian best years was Buhari'S rule.
The west are just decieving us. Goodluck should not even rule a local government.[/b][color=#006600]
[/color]

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by FastShipping: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Doctored video. PDP should try another lie.

GMB 2015.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by EPOMA(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
M4gunners:

You are very stupid, the early we fined an end to our problems and stop spreading lies the better. You should have even said he is behind ISIS
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by cold(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dayum! Shīt just hit the fan!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by atlwireles: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
EPOMA:

You are very stupid, the early we fined an end to our problems and stop spreading lies the better. You should have even said he is behind ISIS

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
― Harlan Ellison

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by arsetalks(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
M4gunners:
You are a disgrace to we Arsenal fans. You should do a bit more research. Why did you not note the part where he said Nor muslims have nothing to fear?

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by BlackHuman(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Me I don't even want to hear anything.....Only God can stop me from voting buhari come Feburary. #Change #Buhari
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Frankiss44(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
omarlee:
Only in Nigeria can you find people who translate an idiom from a particular language to another word to word. The person that. translated the statement is either bieng mischievious or doesn't not understand the Hausa language. In Hausa the proverb "kare jini biri jini" is used to signify intense struggle between two or more individuals. After all the mischievious translators were to dumb to translate 'biri' as "baboon", because in hausa the word 'biri' is monkey while baboon is called "goggo". I believe this translation was from the stables of PEJ-the there is god grammarian.

You have just succeeded in deceiving yourself son...

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:

Both parties have brilliant propaganda teams ... and they did a brilliant Job with this video.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Rhozabeth(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am not surprised that GEJ and his team of looters will do anything to mudsling Buhari but I am surprised that some foolish NLders will fall for this cheap blackmail! I only need these f*olish set of people to ask this adminisration some pertinent question! If this is true why has the DSS not arrested this man? Why do they have to wait 4years b4 bringing this out to campaign? Am really sick of this type of politics!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by arsetalks(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Handsomeemmy:
Call it propaganda all you like, ask the non-muslim Nigerian that were in the North during 2011 , most of them will tell you that the video is real, I'm not saying we should not support our various candidate, but when we see the truth, we should not let our support becloud our sense of Judgement.

Conclusively, one things most southerners don't know is that most semi- literate or illiterate northern muslim sees a Buhari presidency as an opportunity for them to have a Muslim leader instead of a Nigerian leader, that's just the truth. They believe He is the one that will bring power back to the Muslim north, but most of southerners that are campaigning for him do not see it like that.
Let me stop here.
If the video was real, how come it was not reported back then? How come PDP did not dismiss it back then? How come the police and other security agents did not arrest Buhari?

Tell us another story, this one won't fly.

Try again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Phillfree(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
PDP's tryna assassinate APC's character. God pass una all. GEJ till Feb 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye / Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) / The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.