Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41897 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Galadimabawa: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
The evil that men do live with them not after them this time arround, but wait, i see nothing wroug with what he say.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sylaz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Y'all pdp peeps interrupt my streaming with this bullshvt again and angry angry angry angry. Don't let me talk.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by nijanigga: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheap propaganda.its not selling .who is allowing boko haram to wax stronger .ans gej

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:

PDP and character assassination since there's nothing they could campaign on apart from railway construction for six years.

Currently watching where APC promises a violent-free election in 2015.

Buhari is now a changed man in this movement called CHANGE

can a tiger turn into a turtle? can a vocal, Islamic extremist who called for support of Palestinian killing of isreali settlers be seen as a sane human being. can a dictator turn into a protector? can a fool become wise in such a short time without reason?

Nigeria be careful

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by randomFYO: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
nerodenero:
Even if the next election is free and fair and Buhari loses,there would be violent there.Only people that have stayed in the north would understand how violent this people can get when they are not having their ways.

True talk, these people are pure EVIL up here(north). They just kill christians & burn churches for no reason.
Election result outcome:burn churches.
Road safety officials vs. Drivers: burn churches.
Fuel subsidy protest: burn churches.
Evil hearted Ishmaelites.
God will surely save his people.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by TippyTop(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why does Buhari like violence like this, as a civilian now and an old man you would think he will mellow down.
This is why am scared if this man ever rule again, the man knows only war.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ndcide(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
All what you see the J@njaweeds say is"it will not work, it will not work. why is this coming out now"

absolute nonsense... We all know these things even before now. anyone showing ignorance if just being foolish.

Its not about change

its about power going to the north and for some to have access to the nations resources.

APC have taken the wrong route.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by gannod(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
This is the man SW are rooting for

How as the most sophisticated tribe fallen

Only God can prevent violence in 2015

south west have never rooted for him and we shall never. Majority of the people in the southwest hate Tinubu as much as they hate Buhari except for people in Osun and Lagos. I m very sure Ekiti,Ondo,Oyo and Ogun states will vote Jonathan. Tinubu and his foot soldiers can continue to deceive themselves. At least,we in Ekiti have proved to him that he has no hold on us.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ademega(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Different Propaganda on daily bases..
Too much of everything is bad ..
It will soon bomarang .
U had better start thinking of achievements if any before the next few weeks , if not otuke strait ..
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by TippyTop(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
ochejoseph:
Suen the whoever changed the original title of these post does not mean well for you.
The source of the News is the Cable credit for the post has also been assigned appropriately why will NL append the post to PDP it's simply Unacceptable
The title of the post should be reflect what the original owners pegged it as

I agree with what you said, this news is from the cable and not the pdp. Nairaland is own by apc sha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by bameyi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
EPOMA:
Why are some people so Stupid.If this was true, they should not have played any music on the background. Buhari is still the best person to rule this country for now. We forget too quickly. Nigerian best years was Buhari'S rule.
The west are just decieving us. Goodluck should not even rule a local government.
[color=#006600]
[/color]

Thanks for that observation. I want to listen to his speech not the music. I know they play dirty politics everywhere but it doesn't work. The only reason it works is because Nigeria is a country of ill-informed majority.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
LOL @ PDP Warriors.. The Mod that put this on FP must be a highly paid APC Warrior Mod

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
The man buhari is as know dictator, how can dis same man be marketed as a messiah

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Obinoscopy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Temidayo9:
Is there anything wrong when you rigged and you get killed ? I relate rigging to armed robber. If you rigged get killed period.
Really? Hmmmmm, this is interesting.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Handsomeemmy:
Call it propaganda all you like, ask the non-muslim Nigerian that were in the North during 2011 , most of them will tell you that the video is real, I'm not saying we should not support our various candidate, but when we see the truth, we should not let our support becloud our sense of Judgement.

Conclusively, one things most southerners don't know is that most semi- literate or illiterate northern muslim sees a Buhari presidency as an opportunity for them to have a Muslim leader instead of a Nigerian leader, that's just the truth. They believe He is the one that will bring power back to the Muslim north, but most of southerners that are campaigning for him do not see it like that.
Let me stop here.
I agree with your post. Buhari is surely not the best alternative but I sometimes wonder what GEJ did wrong that that a lot of northerners and southwesterners want him out by all means, votes in SS and middle belt would be mixed but it's obvious buhari is going to get block votes in the North and SW. Could it because of the billions GEJ spends on food in aso rock, could it be because he said corruption is mere stealing, could it be because he protected his corrupt cronies from prosecution, could it be because of insecurity e.t.c
You even have a lot of people in Lagos are saying they would vote for PDP for governor and vote buhari for president. So it's not even about the party but GEJ himself.
2015 promises to be interesting in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by cold(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
No matter how much he tries to extricate himself from these vile comments that keep popping up on a regular.Buhari's past will continue to haunt him. Remember comments he made as head of Miyetti Allah? The fulani cattle association. Dude has a really sick mind even though he might have the best of intentions for Nigeria. Oxymoron i know

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Chrylich(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
Ah no get mb to watch d video, buh with what im seeing from its thumbnail, I think only unintelligent pple cannot differentiate btwn a technologically formed video n a real one..

Don't you guys get it, we just want a new thang. That is the nature of we humans..

We are tired of an underperforming n corruption-encouraging government.

Period!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by calaway: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.

exposing the truth is never propaganda, it is simply exposing the truth. sorry, but the truth is always a bitter meal for the wicked!!!

buhari is simple in FELA'S VOICE " ANIMAL IN A CRAZED MAN'S SKIN"

ENJOY THE SOUND OF WISDOM FROM THE GREAT ONE AGBAMI EDA. TIME 4.16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by funkiebully: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari is a devil

Osibanjo is a vagabond

APC is boko haram

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sokera: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't care about the past, my vote go to the man for change . Buhari till 2019
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Chuksemi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari remains the best candidate
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by emeka2847: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=Funjosh post=29369069][/quote]

THAT IS AN ORDINARY PEN, THE SYMBOL OF CPC. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE PDP PROPAGANDISTS? DO THEY KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF SUCH PROPAGANDA?
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by M4gunners: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
EPOMA:

You are very stupid, the early we fined an end to our problems and stop spreading lies the better. You should have even said he is behind ISIS
And you are very stuuupid. Asking people to kill is it not similar to that of Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
sweetguy10:

80% of Yoruba politicians have betrayed their fore runners all for the sake of their pockets . Buhari obviously understands the mental and behavioral psychology behind dealing with them - when they start grumbling or ranting , throw some cash in their pockets and they will dance to your tune like a happily paid stripper in downtown Las Vegas

And in your shallow brain GMB has more money to use in bribing the Yoruba politicians than GEJ.

Your stupidity is very much evident.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by TippyTop(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
If you're stupid enough to vote buhari, may buhari cut short your future like his boko boys.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by major466(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
buchaisky:
My major worry lies with the safety of the corp members after Buhari looses the 2015 elections.
True. Buhari supporters up North are brainwashed zombies who see nothing wrong in shedding blood.
GEJ Till Buhari brings back the dead.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by emeka2847: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=Funjosh post=29369069][/quote]

THAT IS AN ORDINARY PEN, THE SYMBOL OF CPC.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE PDP PROPAGANDISTS?
DO THEY KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF SUCH A PROPAGANDA AT ALL?
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
gannod:

south west have never rooted for him and we shall never. Majority of the people in the southwest hate Tinubu as much as they hate Buhari except for people in Osun and Lagos. I m very sure Ekiti,Ondo,Oyo and Ogun states will vote Jonathan. Tinubu and his foot soldiers can continue to deceive themselves. At least,we in Ekiti have proved to him that he has no hold on us.
You know you are deceiving yourself.
It's glaring that the block votes gej got in the sw in the last election is now going to buhari.
Yoruba's always have a mind of their own. Remembered they voted APC at state level and voted PDP for federal during the last election. Same is going to play out, they voted fayose and mimiko in ekiti and ondo but would definitely vote for buhari as far as presidency election is concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home / The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos) / Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.