Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? (5163 Views)

How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. / Discussion Time With Chi-chi: How Long Does Cex Really Last? / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

The normal way the PM's are programmed.

Yours didn't go down that way.
happy new year in advance Nelly
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by EstarKeys(f): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ksslib:
I keep hearing/coming across writtens that suggest---it takes a woman as little as 2,3 minutes to decide if a guy is date-able(i..e she likes him)or not, even when meeting him for the first time.

I know women to be very unpredictable and weird atimes, but this one is surprising though. At first, I thought its was a figure of speech, but later figured it probably isn't.

I brushed through a study on basic instinct I found online and cut out the part I found interesting.

Here:

Ladies, I ll like to know from yall if this is really true. angry
very very wrong
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Ksslib(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

LoL, emabinu Sir cheesy
Lol. No P dear.
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Ksslib(m): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2015
EstarKeys:
very very wrong
I see! Good to know but how long does it takes you?
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Ksslib(m): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:
it's true. And that's why we always fall in wrong hands because we make decisions on 5mins observation.
Cool. Atleast, you even admitted that its destructive but why do you girls keep doing it, since it makes majority of yall make the wrong call/decision?

Is it an involuntary action women cant just help thats embedded deep in their subconscious or what?
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2015
Ksslib:

Cool. Atleast, you even admitted that its destructive but why do you girls keep doing it, since it makes majority of yall make the wrong call/decision?

Is it an involuntary action women cant just help thats embedded deep in their subconscious or what?
that question i can't answer cos i don't know.Have been wondering it myself. All i can say is that the best relationship is the one that evolved from friendship. You know each other better before moving to the next level wink
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Tymax(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:

that question i can't answer cos i don't know.Have been wondering it myself. All i can say is that the best relationship is the one that evolved from friendship. You know each other better before moving to the next level wink
Hmmm! Friendship is one bus-stop away from friendzone. Gals should be more considerate in 2015.

Happy new year Dolapo grin
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Tymax:

Hmmm! Friendship is one bus-stop away from friendzone. Gals should be more considerate in 2015.

Happy new year Dolapo grin
same here bro
it's only hearthless gals will friendzone someone the are not interested in
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2015
It only takes me a second to know if I want to have sex with someone. I don't know about love though.
I only move as the spirit leads.
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Ksslib(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:

that question i can't answer cos i don't know.Have been wondering it myself. [i]All i can say is that the best relationship is the one that evolved from friendship. You know each other better before moving to the next level [/b] wink
Hmmn. So lets say Mr A is interested in you and has made that fact known to you and you like him too, how do you go about it? Friend-zone him first ??
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Ksslib:

Hmmn. So lets say Mr A is interested in you and has made that fact known to you and you like him too, how do you go about it? Friend-zone him first ??
i will tell him the truth.'I like u but i will prefer to take things slowly'
if he is cool with it fine.and if he his not,then he is not mine.The decision will be his to make.
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Ksslib(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2015
softysparky:
It only takes me a second to know if I want to have sex with someone. I don't know about love though.
I only move as the spirit leads.
This babe fast ooh! Just one second? cheesy . I guess what you look out for within that time frame is just how attractive/sexy the guy looks. Thats all.
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Ksslib(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:

pray about it
Ok then!
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by EstarKeys(f): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ksslib:

I see! Good to know but how long does it takes you?
really..it takes me a whole lot of time...frankly speaking
Re: How Long Does It Takes A Woman??? by Ksslib(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
EstarKeys:
really..it takes me a whole lot of time...frankly speaking
Cool. Good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! see Crazy world with sxy innovation ( Pix) / Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Let's Make A Truce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.