Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy (13617 Views)

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Jonathan Decries Pull-him-down Syndrome / El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy by rasco2000me: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Baba otuoke when u are using it in 20011 it was a good one becos it favour u.now the down is cast. U were using it to shout fresh air now nothin for u to advertise ur self na wo .
Re: Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy by Gboskee(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=yuio33 post=29370831] cool

[b]
[size=28pt]Stop written nonsense in your newspapers... there are two countries.. Go and ask Goodluck jonathan. He is old enough.. You people just want to sell newspaper.

Your newspaper get problem mr friend.. you have had not too educated people get power.. Mr.man i dont blame you...because as they said.."training a fool,is not a joke" keep on giberishing,,,,
Re: Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy by jaytee01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elcapo:
Meanwhile
What is Hypocrisy? Hypocrisy is when a south-south guy criticizes Rotimi Ameachi for joining APC but praise Bafarawa & Shekarau for joining PDP! Hypocrisy is when PDP goes to court to stop PDP legislators from defecting to APC but celebrate when APC legislators decamp to PDP. Hypocrisy is when the senate president refused to read Saraki & co’s defection letter to APC but was quick to read Chukwumerije's defection letter to PDP! Hypocrisy is when PDP celebrate the defection of Gov. Theodore Orji & Ohakim to PDP and goes to court to stop kwankwaso & co from defecting to APC! Hypocrisy is when Oghiadomhe is sacked, to go & pursue his governorship ambition but Nyisom Wike is left to double as minister of education & military administrator of River state! Hypocrisy is when Bashir Argungu writes against GEJ and is called tribalistic and Edwin clerk's utterances are termed freedom of speech. Hypocrisy is when Stella Oduah is sacked for corruption charges that amount to N255million and Diezani Allison Madueke is left as minister with corruption charges amounting to $20billion! Hypocrisy is when PDP say 16 is > than19 & 5 is > than 26! For how long will this continue? Hypocrisy is when you vote Jonathan and claim that you are not voting PDP. Hypocrisy is when Doyin Okupe equates Jonathan with Jesus Christ and Christian members of PDP justify it. Hypocrisy is when you claim to hate corruption and still slam Buhari for prosecuting and Jailing corrupt Officials. Hypocrisy is when you criticize GMB for saying Abacha was not corrupt but hail Jonathan for withdrawing corruption charges against Muhammed Abacha. Hypocrisy is when you expect every Ijaw man to vote Jonathan but accuse the Hausa/Fulani man of promoting northern Agenda by campaigning for fellow Hausa-Fulani man. Hypocrisy is when you shout Hallelujah when Jonathan goes to kneel before a Pastor asking for Christian endorsement, but shout ISLAMIC Agenda when a Muslim politician asks fellow Muslims to vote him. Hypocrisy is when you accuse Buhari of being too old to be President, but hailed Jonathan for appointing 86years Old Tukur as an Ambassador-at-Large and praised him for appointing Chief Tony Aninih as NPA Chairman. Hypocrisy is When PDP celebrate the defection of Ondo State speaker for his defection from LP to PDP and ask Tambuwal to Vacate his seat because of his Defection from PDP to APC". What more can I say? Hypocrisy and PDP are like Siamese twins. Say no to hypocrisy!!Votewisely come February2015
Re: Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy by Collynzo419: 12:15am On Jan 01, 2015
idumuose:

[s]You are the one Jonathan is using as a reference.Instead of you to use the social media to disseminate information and enlighten the public(Althouugh you cannot give what you don't have),

You are busy with your numerous alternate handles such as GeneralScatter,killAndGo,collynzo419,odimma,etc and other 'mechetra mechetra' useless handles to abuse people,to derail topics,to troll and
to post God knows who's pictures here.I am also sure it isn't beneath you to carry out shenanigans similar to those displayed by the killers of Cynthia Osokogu.

‎​Posting kiddies junction comment and picture is a poor reflection on your intellectual capacity.While you were busy abusing peoples' mothers,‎​the devil was sitting on you farting and laughing while at it.

If you do not change in 2015, what has befallen your area boy gangs including eggheaders will be your lot.

Orlandoowoh,you are sick ‎​and if you don't know your sickness, that means you will never find a cure.

‎​You must understand that I have little tolerance for idiocy such as you have shamefully displayed this year.

You have been very rude and cowardly this year and ‎​if you have been rude to people you cannot expect courtesy from them.

Orlandoowoh alias odimma,GeneralScatter,collynzo419,etc.Separate yourself from the camp of those who are hopeless.[/s]

U are a confirmed BASTARD!!!

U will kill yourself this year. write it down grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy by Change2015(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2015

[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

Oduduwa Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law).

I am already the emperor of the country of western Nigeria.

You can see that professor osibanjo is an illiterate professor.

When countries goes into trade treaty. I mean western Nigeria and Nigeria. There will be two leaders. Jonathan good luck and emperor oduduwa ade ade ade ademusiwa.

It is a trade treaty, international law does not want anybody in western Nigeria to pay taxes to Nigeria. So call your family and tell them. Not to pay taxes to nigeria. Osibanjo and his father in law because they want to make money in Nigeria want you to pay taxes. Ako tileta ni osibanjo.

There is two leaders. And I am now the emperor of western nigeria

Why am I the emperor. Because of oduduwa .

Awolowo was not well educated, I will assume

Why am I the emperor. Because of oduduwa.

Awolowo was not well educated, I will assume.

Most countries have royal family. So my family been the royal family which I believe awolowo was jealous over. Awolowo was been just been stupid.

Lack of knowledge.

If you look at the security situation in Nigeria.

I have lived in the north. And I have seen the satellite picture. The north will never agree. So the need to go back to the correct procedure.

You see, don't think that I don't need money. I need money like everyone. But considering the security implication. I have to make a sacrifice for the military, police etc from western Nigeria and Nigeria to make a Royal demand since western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria to save the country from civil war.

You can go to Congo and Somali. And you see what war did.

By Jonathan respecting international law. I have save you people from civil war. Because the north will not agree with the satellite picture.

So basically the country of western Nigeria is like Britain. With me Emperor oduduwa ade ade ade ademusiwa

If you return all officers from Western Nigeria back to Western nigeria and move officers from Nigeria out of Western nigeria. The army officers inside Nigeria will not know, dont know that you have change the badges to read Western nigeria.

Idjiot. Wasting people's data with your ramblings!
Re: Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy by Kororugged231: 4:42am On Jan 01, 2015
[s]
idumuose:

You are the one Jonathan is using as a reference.Instead of you to use the social media to disseminate information and enlighten the public(Althouugh you cannot give what you don't have),

You are busy with your numerous alternate handles such as GeneralScatter,killAndGo,collynzo419,odimma,etc and other 'mechetra mechetra' useless handles to abuse people,to derail topics,to troll and
to post God knows who's pictures here.I am also sure it isn't beneath you to carry out shenanigans similar to those displayed by the killers of Cynthia Osokogu.

‎​Posting kiddies junction comment and picture is a poor reflection on your intellectual capacity.While you were busy abusing peoples' mothers,‎​the devil was sitting on you farting and laughing while at it.

If you do not change in 2015, what has befallen your area boy gangs including eggheaders will be your lot.

Orlandoowoh,you are sick ‎​and if you don't know your sickness, that means you will never find a cure.

‎​You must understand that I have little tolerance for idiocy such as you have shamefully displayed this year.

You have been very rude and cowardly this year and ‎​if you have been rude to people you cannot expect courtesy from them.

Orlandoowoh alias odimma,GeneralScatter,collynzo419,etc.Separate yourself from the camp of those who are hopeless.
[/s]

You carry your stupidity enter new year, stop accusing people wrongly you dunce. Happy new year snake charmer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy by ekolina(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
[Good luck has really allowed democracy to grow. Do u remember El rufai went on exile during yaradua regime.Nigerians have really miss used the freedom given by Mr president
Ngwakwe:

See his reply to your question

Goodluck Jonathan said "I did say during my declaration on November 11, 2014, that we are proud that no Nigerian has been exiled or imprisoned on our watch, for holding contrary views. We must ensure that we continue to water the tree bearing the fruits of freedom, for our beloved people.

Stop running when no man is pursuing you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Blasts Deji Adeyanju: You Are A Product Of Pomp & Pageantry / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group / Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.