Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (5794 Views)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
sinaj:
aite gonna try it bro...ah jux hpe ai get d courage too...fenk u*smiles*
u welcome. always at ur beck n call.
Re: I by Kenneth205(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
major466:
I don't think he's really ready for a relationship. Dont dwell too much on him.

seconded!
Re: I by Olami90: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
@ eminentme.......
wot are u saying for goodness sake?
did u say d guy dat has d breath to kiss and caress a babe has not got d breath to ask d babe out and b serious?leave dat jhor.
Re: I by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olami90:
@ eminentme.......
wot are u saying for goodness sake?
did u say d guy dat has d breath to kiss and carress a babe has not got b breath to ask d babe out and b serious?leave dat jhor.
i'm not answerable to u. period!
Re: I by Olami90: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sinaj!Sinaj!! Sinaj!!!
as u are getin advices frm here nd other places,use ur head too.
ask urself ur priorities and core values to know if u av shifted or
shifting ground.i dnt bliv u wanna deviate frm wot matters most to u.i am always sayin it dt yung gals nowadays av lost it.
BEGONIA & MAJOR466 was spot on.
as it is to me,
u appear to b seasonal gf/love.wen u are available or near, d feelin is on d high nd wld tak u to cloud nine.If u wunt let ur mind get beclouded wit goodies(whoeva dt is gona catch a monkey wld act like one),u wunt b a victim(if u know wot pple call--- omo sare wa, ore oju ni e).
"wen d desirable is not available, d available bcoms desirable".u r just d available dt has bcom desirable(ask if dats wot u want).
though he is yet to ask for sex buh he is gonna get it wit tym afta u
must av bin bought & carried away,pple like dat are slow killer.
Re: I by Olami90: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
frm ur post, it is obvious u are into him.With wot u posted, there is no reason to initiate a convo on dat, it will only make u desperate except if ur punany is scratchin u.Jst continue doing ur things&being urself.
U av to b patient if he coms bak high again, b sure of wot he want(whch is gona tak tym) while u stand firm on wot is good for u nd wot will mak u a better person.
A lot of persons r goin nowhere nd want u to join them in goin nowhere.
dnt b emotionally driven to d extent of loosing focus.
dat guy & d so-called relationship is not worth,he is just there to outsmart u.
A word is enuf for d wise.
Re: I by Hazardd(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
sinaj:
yea soundin lyk a boss huh coz i dnt wnt to b misused lyk pussy niggaz lyk yo hun.
You have already be misused by your guy.
The best thing for you to do now is to go and hung transformer.
Re: I by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
If indeed he loves you as u profess o, he wont even kiss you talkless of caressing you. Yeah . I mean it.
Re: I by naijaboiy: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2015
sinaj:
doesnt dat word side chick sound old fashioned to u...learn somtin new xwidi
Ok you're his booty call undecided
Re: I by frankmoney(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2015
u guys aren't dating but u are kissing and caressing ? naija girls beht y

2 Likes

Re: I by iamord(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
U need to hold your own side, and chill off too just like the way is doing, else you will make yourself stupid in the long run.. I understand your feeling!but I feel he is just for the moment! So put the emotions asides and know where to place him in your life so as not to get hurt
Re: I by iamord(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
shegsky:
If indeed he loves you as u profess o, he wont even kiss you talkless of caressing you. Yeah . I mean it.
epic fail!!! I kiss and caress who I love

1 Like

Re: I by iamord(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
sinaj:
i cald him twice nd stopped coz he didnt return my cal...nd i dnt wnt him to feel m desperate or bug him
u already sound desperate and he knows! Let me tell u his reaction when u call his phone *with a bloated ego courtesy sinaj* ah! This chic again! She don trip finish* #finishwork! When he is is your zone and in the mood for some good loving, am sure he will call u
Re: I by passionate88: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2015
sinaj:
I met my old school crush few months ago and we exchanged numbers.He was always calling nd we got chating too.He visited me often too with goodies *winks*, things were rosy for some time nd he didnt ask for sex buh we kissed nd caressed.
But everything changed when I travelled for xmas embarassedI ...since I travld he hasnt evn cald me evn afta i cald him twice(i stopped calin too coz i hate buggin)..nd barely snd txt msg or pings, d only time he pinged me was to ask when i will get bak, i felt so bad, i wnted to say many tinz to him buh restrained...xo i kip wonderin why he has choosen to snub me if he loves or evn lyk me...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLAZ in adv.
He was the one that ALWAYS call you... Now he stopped calling, and you called just twice and you felt you are bugging him!. Na wa o... Mayb he felt he was bugging you all those times he has been busy calling and buying you goodies... Maybe you've made hints to him about someone from the village that has been asking for your hand in marriage, maybe you dropped a hint on what you're looking for in a man and he doesn't posses such quality, maybes are numerous

2 Likes

Re: I by passionate88: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2015
shegsky:
Come on angryangryangry are you for real?
Re: I by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2015
passionate88:
Come on angryangryangry are you for real?
Vividly right with my assertion.
Re: I by ifoundmyperfect: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry honey... You gave him the crumbs too fast that he did bother to know the true taste of your cookie... Next time no matter how much crush you may have for wait, wait till he commits himself...
Re: I by DonaldGenes(m): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2015
sinaj:
I met my old school crush few months ago and we exchanged numbers.He was always calling nd we got chating too.He visited me often too with goodies *winks*, things were rosy for some time nd he didnt ask for sex buh we kissed nd caressed.
But everything changed when I travelled for xmas embarassedI ...since I travld he hasnt evn cald me evn afta i cald him twice(i stopped calin too coz i hate buggin)..nd barely snd txt msg or pings, d only time he pinged me was to ask when i will get bak, i felt so bad, i wnted to say many tinz to him buh restrained...xo i kip wonderin why he has choosen to snub me if he loves or evn lyk me...

Oho
Re: I by jackpot(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
The boy is after what he will gain: the sex. Since you're not around, there's no possibility of sex. He doesnt have much honest feelings for you. If you wanna make him feel good, then fucck him silly and leave him.
Re: I by ALIGEE(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:

I swear he doesn't mami but I do, search within your brain cos we love with our heads and not our hearts like we are meant to believe and you will find that i love you, its love at first post wink
Re: I by TDstarr: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:

a lot could be going on in his life right now, and he doesnt want to bother you, when he asks when you are coming shows he misses you, men we act like stone sometimes, only a real woman can dig into his emotions,how about calling and asking him whats going on in his life or are you a teenager?? if you are matured you can even invite him out on a date let him get lot of things off his mind, something no other Nigerian girl will ever do,

thank me later
Re: I by TDstarr: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
jackpot:
The boy is after what he will gain: the sex. Since you're not around, there's no possibility of sex. He doesnt have much honest feelings for you. If you wanna make him feel good, then fucck him silly and leave him.
women and connection with sex, she boldly said he did not ask of sex, you girls sometimes think men are Hot dogs, mayb its because you havent dated someone real...no offense

how about she asking him whats wrong , do you even know if she travelled without telling him leaving the man to feel unloved? dont just think with one side of your brain, not everybody love sex like u think
Re: I by TDstarr: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamord:
U need to hold your own side, and chill off too just like the way is doing, else you will make yourself stupid in the long run.. I understand your feeling!but I feel he is just for the moment! So put the emotions asides and know where to place him in your life so as not to get hurt
you did not even talk like a guy, this is a typical situation of guy pursues girl, girl forms, guy chills, girl worry, he did not ask of sex, she said itherself
Re: I by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:

the guy go Bleep shit commot for ur body and leave u... I know that was what happened cos I've seen it happen before.

Don't quote me, I know what he did to u
Re: I by bizzy500: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
the guy go Bleep shit commot for ur body and leave u... I know that was what happened cos I've seen it happen before.

Don't quote me, I know what he did to u
naso future teller..you re right tho
Re: I by Rawhumper(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Chai nne easy, hope u really sorted yourself out by now.

I did like to have a word with You privately.

quote author=sinaj post=29380401] whu didnt like new tin ni...c d English u r enterin 2015 wid[/quote]
Re: I by Rawhumper(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
[

Wow i think You have a game..... Did love to chat private bae.
Thanks.

quote author=jackpot post=30453952]The boy is after what he will gain: the sex. Since you're not around, there's no possibility of sex. He doesnt have much honest feelings for you. If you wanna make him feel good, then fucck him silly and leave him.[/quote]
Re: I by Rawhumper(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
[
Wow i think You have a game..... Did love to chat private bae.
Thanks.

quote author=jackpot post=30453952]The boy is after what he will gain: the sex. Since you're not around, there's no possibility of sex. He doesnt have much honest feelings for you. If you wanna make him feel good, then fucck him silly and leave him.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Enter And See 'IT' !!! (+PIC) / . / Mention A Nairalander Whose Download History Looks Like This (just4fun).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.