Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend (3490 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2015
1:She only flashes you and rarely calls you on phone
2:The only time she go gree talk to u na when she want money or something to buy
3:Anytime you dey call her phone it must say user phone is switched off or user is busy..at that time maybe she go dey with her sugar daddy or her main boyfriend dey panel beat her for bedroom grin.
4:she stores your name for her phone as mugulicious 500
5:She no go gree introduce you to her friends
6:she no go allow you kiss her for public make dem no go amebo to her sugar daddy or main boyfriend
7:she no go gree snap pix with you
8:she wont allow u to hold her waist or romance her because according to her dat one na sin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by tpia2012: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2015
wbb
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by FLAWLES(f): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2015
Please INTERPRET in ENGLISH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Preciouswesley(m): 12:56am On Jan 01, 2015
D.S.D .. Wat a post!!!

Assistant boyfriend gini Can't b nobody's MMS.
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
Please INTERPRET in ENGLISH
i only speak japanese and pidgin cool

6 Likes

Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by cyprus000: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2015
lefulefu:

nice reply

2 Likes

Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by quinnboy: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2015
lefulefu:

gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by mesoade(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Too many oloshos on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by yomi007k(m): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2015
mesoade:
Too many oloshos on the loose
My bro, na so we see am oo.
Na boys wey dey in love I dey pity.
As for me, I don sshit throway my heart.
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by lilbabyak(m): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2015
No 4 is not so
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by hatux: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2015
No.5' not true..
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by LewisO: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2015
lefulefu:
1:She only flashes you and rarely calls you on phone
2:The only time she go gree talk to u na when she want money or something to buy
3:Anytime you dey call her phone it must say user phone is switched off or user is busy..at that time maybe she go dey with her sugar daddy or her main boyfriend dey panel beat her for bedroom grin.
4:she stores your name for her phone as mugulicious 500
5:She no go gree introduce you to her friends
6:she no go allow you kiss her for public make dem no go amebo to her sugar daddy or main boyfriend
7:she no go gree snap pix with you
8:she wont allow u to hold her waist or romance her because according to her dat one na sin.
"Lefulefu" with his new year threads, anyway points are there bro! grin

That's true!
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by LewisO: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
hatux:
No.5' not true..
No 5 is true, if a girl can't introduce u to her friends that means she isn't proud if u.
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
LewisO:
No 5 is true, if a girl can't introduce u to her friends that means she isn't proud if u.
u're right.lemme add 2 this,if ur gal doesnt want u both 2 take a stroll out or go on same bike or even sits by ur side on a car,she's a player,not proud of u or u're a 2nd bf.
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
LewisO:

"Lefulefu" with his new year threads, anyway points are there bro! grin

That's true!
happy new yr my guy grin grin
hope u enjoy ur chicken and rice grin grin
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
I prefer being a Deputy boyfriend to being an assistant boyfriend grin
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Kenneth205(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Funny post. grin
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by ritababe(f): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
When you send her 1000 naira recharge card and she flash you to say thank you.

Lol some guys dey mumu sha their mumu no get mate
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
ritababe:
When you send her 1000 naira recharge card and she flash you to say thank you.

Lol some guys dey mumu sha their mumu no get mate
adhhhhh so na only 100 naira recharge card a guy go fit send u?
why not 1k recharge card? grin
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by ritababe(f): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
lefulefu:

adhhhhh so na only 100 naira recharge card a guy go fit send u?
why not 1k recharge card? grin

dats 1k not 100
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Bleshh: 1:48am On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

dats 1k not 100
its not his fault...

na eyesight defect--affects Mad Children alot!
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

dats 1k not 100
yea srry my mistake grin
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm just lucky all my girlfriends call me regularly without calling them.
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by LewisO: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
lefulefu:

yea srry my mistake grin
Guy! always read well before quoting, so that they won't use that to hit-back at u discourteously.

How u doing?
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
LewisO:

Guy! always read well before quoting, so that they won't use that to hit-back at u discourteously.

How u doing?
yes i hear u my brotha
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
LewisO:

How u doing?
i am doin fine ooo.just drinking palmy cooland eating kwili kwili cool
Re: Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend by LewisO: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
lefulefu:

i am doin fine ooo.just drinking palmy cooland eating kwili kwili cool
Really? shocked[

But I did expect u to eat something like : fried rice and chicken.

But its new year, so it's too early for those things u eating! grin

Well if it's what pleases u, adhered with u!

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do U Feel When Your Girlfriend Pollutes? / I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me / Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.