Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (25774 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions / [full Text] President Jonathan’s New Year Broadcast Speech On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kingkamal:
Senseless pig.who told you we are fools.God is watching all your atrocities.
You can't make the new Nigeria... God forbid.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Toktee:
one of jonathan praise singers.
Give honour to whom honour is due.
I will not support a liar like Buhari in the name of change.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by uzzzy(f): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Any one who says Bihari did not do anything as a head of State, should go and do more research on him. He should also find out his achievements on other positions he has held, both b4 and after being the head of State. Buhari and Gej are like , light and darkness, there's no comparison between the 2
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by LibrarianD: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Keneking:
I don't want to start this year reading this kind of script..pls share link to Buhari's message for comparative analysis.

Our President's speech to the nation always has the word blood in it, why?
Anytime he makes the statement in 43 we experience a lot of blood letting afterwards. We need to read a spiritual connotation to his statements just as the politicians and economists
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by InvertedHammer: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
/
There is no need for long speeches. I couldn't read the whole epistle because I already know the ccontents of GEJ's speeches.

GEJ should have prerecorded his speeches for different scenarios and play it back for the nation when needed.

The speeches are stale be it in response to corruption, BH or election.
\
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Mustiboy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
the best nigeria president in nigeria has spoken.

long live mr president!
long live nigeria!!
long live nairaland!!!

GEJ TILL 2019

ONE LOVE

PDP = PEACE DRAWS PROGRESS
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Mustiboy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
the best nigeria president in nigeria has spoken.

long live mr president!
long live nigeria!!
long live nairaland!!!

GEJ TILL 2019

ONE LOVE

PDP = PEACE DRAWS PROGRESS
I PITY YOUR STUPIDITY

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by That9jaVine(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
I couldn't read it all...I just couldn't!!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by scholag(f): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
well, God save Nigeria! God bless Us all! Happy 2015 NLders! We are blessed and alive, let us pray together for our country...
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by sammhi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, the President should stop insulting our sensibilities. He sits in the comfort of wherever he is to beat his chest when there is nothing on ground to lay credence to the his so-called accomplishment. He should fire whoever tells him "All Correct Sir". Come February 14, we shall all in one accord reject him at the poll

no doubt you are a paid agent.. your GMB left power since 1985. thirty years now what has achieve since then. OBJ was into farming IBB printing schools etc . GMB was unproductive . even state council meeting he wont attend. he is a clasdical example of enemy of the state. no wondet his supporters are just like him layabout and no do good of the society...waiting to feed fat on ND oil moni...lets c
.bunch of liars and hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by sammhi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
uyplus:
Nothing was said about the fight on corruption. Or corruption isn't percvied to be a big problem in Nigeria? Inept, and silly leader, reading from scripted write-ups composed by his bandwagon of corrupt beneficiaries. Please lets all collectively vote him out come 2015..

u seem not to have any brain...is it one man dat fight corruption? which governor has ever handed over his commisioners for prosecution on corruption. even you if they give you ordinary coucillor you will be wmbezziling. who is fooling who? GMB deception to gullible nigerians lie you is dat he will fight corruption.but same GMB is funded by tinubu amaech saraki who are grand masters in corruption. please wake up ...no one has and will ever fight corruption in nigeria. it is all a deceit. did OBJ fight corruption....
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by sunny4life(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
listica:
bros Jonathan is far better than them,just listen to them before election 2011,i will make dis nation ongovernable if Jonathan win 2011,bros think wen odas do and see wen odas see
so Gej cannot arrest and prosecute the pple dat are making this nation ungovernable,yet he is the c in c of the armed forces?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Abraham2013(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
goshen:
And blah blah blah and blah blah blah, he babbles on. As if he has fulfilled any of 2011 election promises, or his countless speeches on insecurity.

In another development, I really wonder why the price of Fuel has not dropped in Nigeria, especially now that the international price of crude oil is halved.

Haba shebi ur buhari said he is coming to stabilise international oil price dis year, we r waiting 4 him.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by sambrow(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
aresa:
Typical meaningless, pointless and uninspiring rubbish...

Jail or Otuoke, pick one...
u lack manner. Wer u nt trained or refused 2b trained
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by successking: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
It's OK. Happy new year you all
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Kbraims(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
We hope d promises will b fulfild! Hpy new yr nigerians...
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by madjune(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Such a long message but if I may ask, why did jonathan chose to wear red lipsticks and, his eyebrows seemed shapened and feminine.

Who made him up?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by InHim4Him(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Blah Blah blah! Yeye Man! Mtcheewww!

Happy New Year To All Jare!

Sorry for the men in your life.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by tecmon: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ultimatum #46 is for you GMB, take note ;DUltimatum #46 is for you GMB, take note
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by jimmy101231(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, the President should stop insulting our sensibilities. He sits in the comfort of wherever he is to beat his chest when there is nothing on ground to lay credence to the his so-called accomplishment. He should fire whoever tells him "All Correct Sir". Come February 14, we shall all in one accord reject him at the poll

Come put ur papa their
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by ChiSun27(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Whether new year message or not...all I'm after is peace in my country...we are tired of d insurgency.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nigerians have requested 4 more years Sir. Ride on. Happy New Year.
which nigerians?ok I will ride on...grin
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by crown777(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
listica:
bros Jonathan is far better than them,just listen to them before election 2011,i will make dis nation ongovernable if Jonathan win 2011,bros think wen odas do and see wen odas see

Bro that's the probs I have with we so call future leaders in dis country. What do you do with your internet data? Do research on your own and forget dem say. Educate your mind and read below; https://www.nairaland.com/2021241/fact-it-pdp-promised-make
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Situation001(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
hit like if you believe jona tan and his mama piss will be trekking back to otueke or wherever they come from.. come 2015

GMB TILL patience or patient or wetin be her name sabi speak correct English....
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by mryusuffga(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
jonathan should try to follow his signed project up by some committee so that he will be sure they are being executed
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by eaccyboy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:

shame on u...leave our president alone...
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by listica(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
crown777:

Bro that's the probs I have with we so call future leaders in dis country. What do you do with your internet data? Do research on your own and forget dem say. Educate your mind and read below; https://www.nairaland.com/2021241/fact-it-pdp-promised-make
nobody say but u know who and who that said it.stop bin sentimental
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by listica(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
sunny4life:

so Gej cannot arrest and prosecute the pple dat are making this nation ungovernable,yet he is the c in c of the armed forces?
Bro we all know those that are above the law in dis country and dia r some pple that u will arrest it will curse ethnic wahala so bon that side.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
goshen:
And blah blah blah and blah blah blah, he babbles on. As if he has fulfilled any of 2011 election promises, or his countless speeches on insecurity.

In another development, I really wonder why the price of Fuel has not dropped in Nigeria, especially now that the international price of crude oil is halved.

I totally understand your problem with the high price of fuel in Nigeria, but in reality the fuel price is supposed to go up and I wonder what it is still doing at this level. Because the government now pays more money to import the fuel since the naira has devaluate. Your logic will work just fine if nigeria produces her own oil
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by crown777(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
listica:
nobody say but u know who and who that said it.stop bin sentimental

The problem in naija is that we hate truth!!!! OMG, am sorry for dis country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Adedapo Tejuosho's 80th Birthday Celebration: Obasanjo, Saraki Spotted / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.