Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (25771 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions / [full Text] President Jonathan’s New Year Broadcast Speech On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2015
goshen:
And blah blah blah and blah blah blah, he babbles on. As if he has fulfilled any of 2011 election promises, or his countless speeches on insecurity.

In another development, I really wonder why the price of Fuel has not dropped in Nigeria, especially now that the international price of crude oil is halved.

You don't refine oil in Nigeria therefore you can't determine the price!

Ask the past leaders who refused ensuring our refineries worked and ask them legislative why they have not yet passed the PIB into law.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by JECBOSS: 6:45am On Jan 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
the best nigeria president in nigeria has spoken.

long live mr president!
long live nigeria!!
long live nairaland!!!

GEJ TILL 2019

ONE LOVE

PDP = PEACE DRAWS PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Very Presidential in his speech making!

Some aspirants are somewhere in the corners of the world crying ; halaka, kill, spill blood.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by AAlozie(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2015
... And the count-down of the journey to Otueke begins!

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by JECBOSS: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2015
whiterock:
Very Presidential in his speech making!

Some aspirants are somewhere in the corners of the world crying ; halaka, kill, spill blood.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by kingviny: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmn, access to potable water increased to 70%? which means in lay man's term, 7 out of 10 Nigerians have access to government water? kai! there is God oooo! beginning 2015 with a falacious statement is not too good sir.

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by LRNZH(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Foul.

Nothing on his plans for electricity generation, restoring refineries and fighting corruption.

He has no plans.

6 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by carik(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2015
cry
Same old shit
Talk is cheap
All I know is change is inevitable
Happy new year yall

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2015
I xpected ur usual jan 1st anti-pple package...fear of feb.14 is d begining of wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by ogaofficer(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Mr. Jona all am saying is that move the whole admin sector in abuja to borno including aso rock, and you will see how gallant our generals in the armed forces are.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by DesChyko: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Yes.. President Goodluck Jonathan is capable of making such speech.
All these promises to be fulfilled in the next five months?
We're not to be placated, Sir. You can take it easy on the promise-making.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by popcykaylah(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2015
he sits in aso rock ..come dey yarn nonsense speech.. I was at work in vi yesterday no light as usual,we on gen burning diesel as usual..when I got home there was no light as usual,burning fuel as usual and still no light till now,this man said in 2011 that 4years is enough for anyone to make a significant change in the power sector and that if he doesn't make a change in 4years then he can not do anything even if he's giving another tenure..I voted this man in 2011 and ready to vote him out.. he sits with light 24/7 either phcn or gen ..its on.he now sends useless speech out..to who if I may ask

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Whizkeey(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2015
*yawns* Happy New Year
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by ogaofficer(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Seenyo:
I xpected ur usual jan 1st anti-pple package...fear of feb.14 is d begining of wisdom!
true bro. . . But arent you aware about the increment in electricity tarrif. . .thatz a new gift.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Akshow: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Mr. President, suprisngly, u didn't say anything abt electric power. Does dt mean we should just accept our fate in higher bills for more darkness after all d monies spent in d power sector? Also u didn't make any mention of d refineries and hw we can refine our oil at home, stop importation and reduce susidy of landing cost of oil. Does dt also mean dt Nigeria under ur administration hs given up any hope of building more refineries and stopping importation of oil? Mr. President, ar u aware dt ds dame Nigeria built and completed two refineries from 1974-1980, d same six yrs uv stayed in office without building even one bt ran all d existing ones down? Wht ar ur plans btwn now and may 2015 whn ur going to hand over to bring dos looting our treasury dry to book? Tanzanian president recently sacked a minister for receiving a paltry $1m bribe, whn ar u going to sack, arrested and prosecute Bello Haliru, ur campaign director for his involvment in d Siemens bribery scam, Abba slowpoke, ur Interior Minister for dt immigration recruitment exercise scam, Deziani for her N10b private jet scam and dos who collected $470m to install CCTVs in Abuja bt didn't do so? Mr. President, d international oil price is falling all over with its attendant fall in oda goods and services, yet price of oil in Nigeria is even going up. Pls when will Nigerians join odas to enjoy ds fall in price? I appreciate ur revival of d railways bt I wonder wht hv bn holding u from doing dt since 2009, at least d revival would hv bn completed to enable Nigerians use d rail and reduce pressure on oir roads. Talking abt d roads, Mr. President, d Enugu/PH expressway ws completed in six months by d Shagari gvt, why hs dt same road by under reconstruction for six yrs under ur gvt and whn is dt road going to b completed at all? U promised to deliver d 2nd Niger Bridge in 2011 in d nxt four yrs, pls whr is d 2nd Niger bridge, ist it ready for use now? Mr. President, its surprising u didn't say anything abt dos Chibok girls kidnapped over 8 months ago, does it mean ur govt hs given up bringing dem back alive? Wht abt d recent 185 women kidnapped in Bornu, wht are ur gvt doing to rescue dem? Mr. President, sir, dia ar too many wastages in ur govt and u seem nt to see dem. Pls Mr. President, Nigeria doesn't need 11presidential jets. I will also suggest u jettison ur plan to acquire anoda one in 2015 budget. Mr. President, it is nt fair for one person to spend N4b for food and travels as u budgeted in 2015 whn over 70% of Nigerians live below d poverty level. Mr. President, its an economic waste to spend N9b or more in building one vice presidential palace for a country lik Nigeria with a per capita income of $1,500 whn d president of a country lik Uruguay lives in a farmhouse and drives a Volkswagen beatle, nothwistanding dt d per capita income of Uruguay is $16,400 in 2013. Mr. President, I wish u a happy new year as well bt I will prefer a happy new year with light, wjile thanking u for preparing to hand over on May, 29, 2015

24 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by popcykaylah(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
kingviny:
Hmmmn, access to potable water increased to 70%? which means in lay man's term, 7 out of 10 Nigerians have access to government water? kai! there is God oooo! beginning 2015 with a falacious statement is not too good sir.
that foolish man thinks he is taking us for fools..every home or house in naija either has a well or borehole in thier house or rather they go out to fetch from those that have...so what the hell is he talking about?he no even the lies to tell again..

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY new YEAR MR. PRESIDENT!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by silverprince413(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2015
All my family are behind u sir, keep up with the good gud work.

Gej till north become south
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by chipy(f): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2015
My able presido, u too much jaari, haters go and swin river niger, goodluck till I want no more
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
the best nigeria president in nigeria has spoken.

long live mr president!
long live nigeria!!
long live nairaland!!!

GEJ TILL 2019

ONE LOVE

PDP = PEACE DRAWS PROGRESS

PDP = Piss Dripping Panties

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Besto(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2015
just here look for the line which states full "fuel subsidy removal".tnk God e no dey...Gej till 2019.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Misogynist2014(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2015
Are you sure this man can write a speech on his own?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2015
only those dah didnt read 10 11 12.....will still surport dah man......anyways....divine protection is ours nd our families this 2015
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Misogynist2014(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2015
chipy:
My able presido, u too much jaari, haters go and swin river niger, goodluck till I want no more
Go and look after your health.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by adeniyi4real201: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2015
:DSo Nairaland is now GEJ fan.... Is dis place a campaigne ground....!! Wia is dat Sai Buhari New Year message make I read am o jare... Can't wiat for Change come Feb 2015.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Benfaco: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019
sai GEJ

Kai buhari
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Pain(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2015
Anything new?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
We are tired of this long epistles, more actions and less essay. A working president needs less talk to show he's active. Thanks for the new year message Mr. President, we wish you all the best. Thanks for our mismanaged 6yrs, come February 14 we shall celebrate a new Dawn.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by felsunseg(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Mtcheew I was expecting ti see something like: petrol will be sold at 60 naira per litre, kerosine 50 a litre, bag of rice 6000 naira, bag is cement 800-1000 naira, free primary/secondary school education, return of fuel subsidy, scholarship for our best students, reconstruction of Ajaokuta iron industry, bokoram has finally being defeated after four years of terrorising Nigerians, i will no longer contest for presidency, Okonjo Iweala is no longer the finance minister, We a taking sport in Nigeria as one of our topmost priority, by this time next we shall celebrate 1 year of uninterrupted power supply, improvement in our science and tecnology, reduction in the members of house of assembly salaries etc , chai smh.

6 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by popcykaylah(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Marvin67:
He is our president and would remain our president at least till May 29 2015 or beyond. Please regard him with some respect. This idea of calling the president names is uncivilised. Don't insult personalities please.
if your sister has been kidnapped by those killers you won't type this, if you brother was a victim of bomblast you won't type this,if your wife was being rushed to the hospital only for doctors not to attend to her and she passed on you won't say this..if all these people in pain can see you and you can face them and say all these then you are more cold blooded than boko haram..

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by popcykaylah(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Marvin67 post=29383375]He is our president and would remain our president at least till May 29 2015 or beyond. Please regard him with some respect. This idea of calling the president names is uncivilised. Don't insult personalities ple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule / Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.