Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (27883 Views)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi / It Is An Error For Someone Above 70 Years To Be In Power – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by donmalcolm21(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.
how old are you that you don't know that these leaders you mentioned offered their country nothing. Mandela's case is because of his anti aparthied stance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by niceguy3(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:
And who is Peter Obi?

Better a 90 year old who is able and capable than a 50 year clueless, corrupt and directionless leader.

PassingShot:
And who is Peter Obi?

Better a 90 year old who is able and capable than a 50 year clueless, corrupt and directionless leader.
. GEJ. TILL. 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by donmalcolm21(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2015
cocoduck:
You don't know this man called Peter OBI, if all nigerian states had governors half like him,Nigeria would have been a different country, I am an Anambraian, from Nnewi south, my state used to be the worst state in the FEDERATION, until he came to power and reformed the system of things in the state, he laid the foundation of development on which the current governor is building. The state has CHANGED a lot thanks to P.OBI
which of the towns are you from in Nnewi-south cos I'm from there
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Abdhool(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2015
can u jst tell me ten things u'v gained from dis maladministration,I wouldn't be surprised ure one of d minority enjoying d current occupant of d apex seat dats y ure change resistant...CHANGE...GMB...015-019... gaskia!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Muscomide: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2015
knowledgeable:

My friend Nigerian future is already rigged. Any change of administration at this critical period in global geo political and economic realignment will swallow Nigeria. You need to stay on top of the economic policy trend already on the ground. A new government will take at least a year to get a handle on its policies. That transitional gap will do Nigeria in. I understand if this is a little complex for you to grasp.

And you claim to be knowledgeable with this level of reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2015
One thing I know about Nigerians is that once they made up their minds, no amount of propaganda and manipulation can make them change their minds. May be, these people still believe that larger section of our population is uninformed and that's why they keep coming up with irrelevant issues: age, certificate, religion, ethnicity and so on and so forth. In 2011, nobody manipulated people to vote for Jonathan, why are they now thinking that they can manipulate Nigerians to vote for him again? Nigerians have seen him for who he is and they were not satisfied with his performance. If they decide to put an 80 year old man there, who are you to tell them to stick to Mr "Stealing is not Corruption"?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by emmysoftyou: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Badgers14:
I was a big fan of Peter Obi when he was first elected governor and very disappointed on this statement.
As long as one has a good vision for his people, what does age have to do with good governance?? How old was good o NELSON MANDELA when he became the president of South Africa Ronald Reagan (USA)
Didn't Jonathan promise second Niger Bridge What happened, what does Mr. Obi have to say about that?
Just like they say, money talks bull$hit, who knows how many Ghana must go bag they gave him. Mr. Obi is just a sell out.
peter obi only spoke what he knows best..
He s not saying he doesnt want an old man to rule nigeria,what he s saying is that,those men who rule nigeria b4 when ur granfather is alive should not come and rule us..
jus like the way obasanjo came back and failed nigerian woefully..

bill clinton has rule u s a but he never dreamt of ruling u s a again but for buhari,blackman mentality of born to rule instead of relaxing cos of his health..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by otokx(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Peter Obi does not know history; he should talk another thing.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by vichyke: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2015
peter obi should shut up his mouth. Was it not the same pdp dat gave Elechi the mandate 2 rule ebonyi state at almost 100yrs of age? Elechi nd buhari, who is older?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by abdulnabdul: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Imagine d dictator countries he compares wv our 9ja?venezuela?russia?oil price hs dropped globally yet we still buy fuel vry high.naira devalued yet it's nt d fault of jona.this Obi man sef...sha,na PDP macro agenda
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by olatiler(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Immediately I saw this Name Peter Obi next thing I sighted my ice on was GABAGE so little do I wonder about the full content
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by abagnalie: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2015
sufido123:
Peter Obi is correct. Buhari is already senile and this is why he claimed the military board has his certificates. He thinks that we are going to believe his fabricated storyline.

Vote GEJ until Buhari becomes younger! Buhari can't steal my youth and then steal my adult years too.
you have started the new year on a wrong note

KU ZABI BUHARI

EDIBO FUN BUHARI

SAI GMB
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by ACM10: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by ACM10: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2015
he he he. . .Peter Obi is doing a great job as Jonathan's surrogate. grin
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Alexisu: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Plz who is Peter Obi?
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Keegan: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2015
There are 11 presidential candidates, what's all these noises about?
We are voting whoever we believe in. We are voting BUHARI come February 14.
The N21bn is at work again, many will still come with senseless talk, but they'll fail woefully.
We will guard or votes jealously, we say no to corruption, we say no to intimidation.
Nigeria must be liberated.
Vote for a Positive CHANGE!
Vote for BUHARI!!
Vote for APC!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Adminisher: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
knowledgeable:

My friend Nigerian future is already rigged. Any change of administration at this critical period in global geo political and economic realignment will swallow Nigeria. You need to stay on top of the economic policy trend already on the ground. A new government will take at least a year to get a handle on its policies. That transitional gap will do Nigeria in. I understand if this is a little complex for you to grasp.

The country's economic profile has alreqdy CHANGED so we need a new govt to go with it. If you listened to the budget, Okonjo;s not Jonathan you will find that they have taken the country full circle to 1983. Import substitution, defence of the naira, tariffs oh imports, and so on. The GEJ administration of 2015 jan and part of february is not the sqme of 2011.
Only a new administretion can start the austerity and reduced expenditure regime. Caj GEJ curb spending?..no way. He has traded too much with pqtronage and will be asked to fupfill his promises by every party jemger

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by niceguy3(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:

One failed governor who saved every penny belong to Anambra into his personal bank while deceiving his fellow yeebos the money was being saved to be used in the future.
[/s][quote
GEJ. TILL. 2019[/s][quote author=yibomustgo post=29383990]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year........

Obi is just trying to protect his loots.

Vote wisely.

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Badgers14: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2015
melvin0004:
2nd Niger bridge is ongoing.

E be like say them just buy phone give you abi.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Bigcake: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.
My dear you are too young to be stewpid.... Mandela was a freedom fighter and he didnt achieve so much in his tenure hence he went for only one term.... Mugabe is a tyrant and worldclass dictator.....paul Biya is the french stooge to Cameroun. Can anything good be written about these old men? Buhari should forget it, maybe in the next life or possibly in the after-life he will become the President in the great beyond........ All hail king GEJ....
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by RZQ3: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2015
surely PDP are truly ambassador of poverty.because of money they got from this merchat of loot (jonathan) which made then loose their sense of thinking,becuase of their selfish interest they want to tanish the image of buhari they say he is a dictator. Is millitary govt not differnt from democratic govt? Millitary dictate, democratic govt cannot dictate even if he try to, the contitution will not allow him
PDP next time you shld ask nigerian nt to vote for buhari becuase he will fight and finally kill the greate canker worm (corruption) your source of living which is millitating against our success in this country not publishing libel and slander against an innocent man.
Buhari for president!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Before Yall Hausa Malus and Yoruba bigots start shuting "Igbo Man this, or Igbo man that", try first of all to see reason in Peter Obi's ideas. Personally, I am an Igbo man from Anambra but that will not deter me from saying the truth devoid of sentiments. Yall keep on Comparing Mandela's age to Buhari's Age. Are you people stuppid? Are you aware that Mandela resorted to stay in prison rather than preach violence in the liberation cause of his people? But this was the same Buhari I watched in a clear video yesterday shouting "Halaka" in his election campaign. Immediately after the election, what happened? Even if you lost an election and it was prolly rigged, why not take your case to the courts? Why not resort to world court for justice? Why incite people to maim others because of ordinary presidency of a country and not even the world or the universe?

Yorubba People! Yorubba People!! Yorubba People!!! How many timess did I call you? This was the same way Ojukwu liberated Awolowo from prison and told him to declare Oduduwa republic. But the Young Man chickened out because of their ever eternal slave mentality!

Same way Babangida truncated Abiola's ambition while installing anarchy in this country in the person of Abacha.

NDI YORUBA, EMERE UNU OGWU? GINI MERE UNU JI DI NZUZU NKE UKWU? NDI HAUSA ERIRI UNU ERI?

Personally, I know Jonathan did not perform well as expected. But truth be told, THIS YOUNG MAN TRIED! Till I see a viable alternative to Jonathan, He will always have my vote or I void it entirely. A vote for Buhari is a vote of insensitivity to the plight of this nation. How can I vote a senile man like that when we have the likes of Fashola, Akpabio, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi and other vibrant politicians in this country?

BUHARI IS NOT COMING TO RULE NIGERIA! THIS MAN IS COMING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES. YOU YORUBA folks should not be suprised when this Northern Cabals kill Osinbajo and elect an Hausa VP. Ndi Yoruba, you people should not work hard ok? Continue depending on government money to survive. While your so called enemies from the other side of the Niger continue to thrive in Business and industry.

Continue waiting for a government that will shut Igbo businesses like your brother Obasanjo did so that few Hausa like Dangote will gain immensely. Continue ok?

BUT COME 2015, JONATHAN IS GOING BACK TO ASO ROCK. BUHARI WILL LOOSES AGAIN!

[/quote] You re as clueless as gej. Tribalism n confusion has taken over ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Fourwinds: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2015
dis one done begin run a mouth like Alhaji Labaran Maku..d governorship desperador
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by vanbonattel: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2015
another yar adua waiting to happen cool

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by zudozz: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2015
The Problem of Nigerian is greedy Politicians like Obasanjo Atiku Jonathan tinubu BUHARI . The reason the problem will continue is because of the people who want 2 vote Buhari! IF U VOTE 4 BUHARI TODAY IN 29 YEARs TIME YOUR CHILDREN sHOULD BE VOTING 4 JONATHAN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Ayomide7209(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Who is peter obi? What was his contribution to the nation development? Is buhari not better than clueless PDP
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by EagleNest(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2015
Peter Obi the Sycophant...again!

FYI - Tunisia just voted a 88-years President who was sworn in yesterday.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30639792

When the younger ones like GEJ and Peter Obi could not raise a finger to institutional corruption what do you do?
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by niceguy3(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2015
]GMB happy new year to u papa. i am here to pay homage to u papa. Happy New Year Nigerians. Vote Wisely. DO not b deceived by the free gift of bag of rice from the N25Billion. U HOde the key to ur future. Vote APC. [/quote][/s]
satelliteDISH:
GMB happy new year to u papa. i am here to pay homage to u papa. Happy New Year Nigerians. Vote Wisely. DO not b deceived by the free gift of bag of rice from the N25Billion. U HOde the key to ur future. Vote APC.
[s]]GMB happy new year to u papa. i am here to pay homage to u papa. Happy New Year Nigerians. Vote Wisely. DO not b deceived by the free gift of bag of rice from the N25Billion. U HOde the key to ur future. Vote APC. [/quote][/s]
satelliteDISH:
GMB happy new year to u papa. i am here to pay homage to u papa. Happy New Year Nigerians. Vote Wisely. DO not b deceived by the free gift of bag of rice from the N25Billion. U HOde the key to ur future. Vote APC.
[/s]]GMB happy new year to u papa. i am here to pay homage to u papa. Happy New Year Nigerians. Vote Wisely. DO not b deceived by the free gift of bag of rice from the N25Billion. U HOde the key to ur future. Vote APC. [/quote][/s]
satelliteDISH:
GEJ. TILL. 2019
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by chuka5000(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:

One failed governor who saved every penny belong to Anambra into his personal bank while deceiving his fellow yeebos the money was being saved to be used in the future.

Why are u displaying ur ignorance on nairaland. Obi is the governor that left the highest reserve for his state. Anambra is the state wit the lowest poverty level in nigeria. If u don't don't know something pls ask before u make a fool of urself in a public forum like NL. Idiat
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by karkel(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Don't even mention that name mandela cos he ought to be praise,he laid down his life and just accepted to be a mere ceremonial president,even when his people ask him to come back he said no to that..... Op pls go and research more on this leaders to did above like the likes of prime minister of India,Paul Biya,sirleaf u had just mention,they weren't callous and bloodlust leaders.........Buhari who had just became a blood lusting/and of shedding innocent blood just because of his selfish quest.........many are the afflicted of the righteous but GOD delivered them all
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by GoodMuyis(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.