Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (27867 Views)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi / It Is An Error For Someone Above 70 Years To Be In Power – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Tomytomy3: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
I find it difficult to believe that educated nigerians can vote an illitrate. Gej all the way.

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by LRNZH(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ozedy:
i have posted this before, To be frank and sincere GEJ has not performed maximally well, but not a total failure. But my concerned is, if Nigeria is talking of Change in this 21st century, then not Buhari. Ask me why if you cares. stamping out corruption is not enough to move a nation forward but it's a part of it. Buhari does not fit into this modern computer age. Nigeria is too sophisticated interns of intellectual for an Old man like Bohari. Buhari is only vast when it comes to Sharia and Islam and Nigeria as a circular Nation is not good for a man like him to govern. Technologically, Buhari will take us back to stone age, i learnt that he just open facebook and tweeter account just a month ago, and am not sure he has computer set. Not because he cannot afford it but, it will be of no use to him.(old school). Fellow Nigerian, we need leaders with visions, leaders that can give selfless service. A man cannot give what he don't have, Buhari don't have vision. We need people like Fashola, Oshiomole, Ribadu, Tambuwa, akpabio ETC. if they are not available for now let make do of GEJ at least for the next 4 years. half bread is better than none.

[b]You have not objectively assessed GMB to make these conclusions above.

Remember Buhari's regime only lasted from December 31, 1983 – 27 August 27, 1985. Barely two years. Even at that, he stabilized the inflation rate and stamped out misappropriation of funds from the Shagari era.

Apart from being a military president, He was
1. Governor of the then Northeastern State (August 1975 – March 1976), under Gen. Murtala Mohammed;

2.Federal Commisioner (Minister) of Petroleum (March 1976 – July 1978) when the Warri and Kaduna Refineries were built; and

3. PTF Chairman (1993 - 1998). A 1998 report in New African praised the PTF under Buhari for its transparency, calling it a rare "success story".

No portfolio the GEJ had held in history has had a success history close to GMB's performance.

GEJ promised Stable Power in 2011 and Refineries in 2012. Where are they?

Do your research before you decide.
Even in the New Year sermons in churches today, they asked congregants not to vote based on religion but on performance.[/b]

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by blasterman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
matrixx9:

http://www..com/2015/01/nigeria-should-not-vote-leader-above-70.html

. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obi-counsels-nigerians-against-voting-for-president-over-70-years/198131/

All over the world retirment age is 70, even at that its not a high pressure job like president . unless he is just going to sit there and be doing l nothing. Body no be fire wood this body after 50yrs u body begin to stiff up and your memory begin to diminsh

APC if they were serious we have better ppl like fashola, akpabio ,oshimole

then technocrats also are available

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by staunchman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.
Point of correction! Peter Obi said progressive countries not the least third world countries U are mentioning their poor leaders. Let me put it clear to U: all APC loyalists are supporting the party either out of sheer sentiment or ignorance in terms of Presidency. How can U open ur God given mouth to mention a despotic and dictatorial leader like Robert Mugabe and fellow African leaders who have over d years dominated their subjects to highest degree of cruelty,animality, barbarism,despotism,ruthlessness, sadism and high-handedness. Am not a political freak or any party's loyalist but am an altruist....filing for greatest good for all! That the President is quiet and runs an all inclusive government gave birth to a collection of e.dogs who go about exhibiting their bad manners, discourtesy, impoliteness, rudeness, and unmannerliness even when they are ill informed! Where were U neophytes when Obasanjo was in charge of this country, or that you kept mute because he had a military prowess! Retrace ur steps! Datz my candid advise for you and your cohorts!

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by seunique(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Papertrail11:
Nigeria doeent need a dummy preseident that cant reasonnwell enuf cre8 jobz for youths sustain the economy et al.
bros you need a new phone grin
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Larow(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kolomentalist
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by blasterman(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from the same suspects from other side of the Niger. How old was Mandela when he became president. How is Prime Minister of India there now? Mugabe, Sirleaf, Bashir, Paul Biya, President of Eq. Guinea, and many more are still there today and in their 70s or 80s doing well for their countries.

Buhari looks more healthy that the drunkard from Oytuoke you all called president.

See the people u are taking as example lol

Mugabe: toilet paper has more value than zim dollars, even though they remove 3 zeros from their currency , it still as worthless as shit

Bashir: Are u joking

Paul Biya: Modern day mobutu, he entered cameroun presidency in 1982 (when Buhari was coupplotting) how he is still there is baffling. Cameroun as you know beat nigeria on many occasions to be named the most corrupt country in the world under Paul Biya Leadership (32 yrs)

President of Eq Guinea (Obiang): Another mobutu, generatons unborn will be swearing for him. His daughter is the richest woman in that country, his son who Obiang made Vice President is the biggest theif in africa. Recently FBI seized 30 millions dollars from him. A mansion in malibu california, Micheal Jackson glove (which he bought for 500000$), mutliple ferraris and brand new gulf stream jets.

This guy is looting the country blind and all the money the country is making

Now Mandela: MAndela is south africas equivalent of Gani Fawehinnmi and he was in jail for over 27 years . It is an insult to compare Buhari to Mandela, you cannot even compare Obasanjo and Mandela..

Mandela was fighting an apartheid racist govt in SA and he was arrested for treason.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by LRNZH(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
blasterman:

See the people u are taking as example lol

Mugabe: toilet paper has more value than zim dollars, even though they remove 3 zeros from their currency , it still as worthless as shit

Bashir: Are u joking

Paul Biya: Modern day mobutu, he entered cameroun presidency in 1982 (when Buhari was coupplotting) how he is still there is baffling. Cameroun as you know beat nigeria on many occasions to be named the most corrupt country in the world under Paul Biya Leadership (32 yrs)

President of Eq Guinea (Obiang): Another mobutu, generatons unborn will be swearing for him. His daughter is the richest woman in that country, his son who Obiang made Vice President is the biggest theif in africa. Recently FBI seized 30 millions dollars from him. A mansion in malibu california, Micheal Jackson glove (which he bought for 500000$), mutliple ferraris and brand new gulf stream jets.

This guy is looting the country blind and all the money the country is making

Now Mandela: MAndela is south africas equivalent of Gani Fawehinnmi and he was in jail for over 27 years . It is an insult to compare Buhari to Mandela, you cannot even compare Obasanjo and Mandela..

Mandela was fighting an apartheid racist govt in SA and he was arrested for treason.

You totally missed his point.

The topic under consideration is age.
All other things being equal, he us telling us that age does not matter. Maybe he should have used more commendable examples like Ronald Reagan. But Mandela is on his list.

Mind you, the topic is refering to 70 years being too old for leadership. Peter Obi got this one wrong.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Babare(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

In as much as I don't like aguing with shallow-minded nairalanders, I think it's important I correct your erroneous view. Of all leaders you mentioned, only Mandela is exemplary. Yes, elected at 75, the person of Madiba can never be compared with GMB. He came to power after spending several years in prison. He deserved to be the live president of a SOUTH AFRICA he was prepared to die for. Yet, after one tenure, he gave power to the son of his very social welfare partner and fellow ex-prisoner, Thabo Mbeki.

Now you know nothing about others you have mentioned. From Mugabe to Tedoro Nguema of Eq. Guinea, you just mentioned all of Africa's worst leaders and enemies of democracy.

-Robert Mugabe has left Zimbabweans in pain. Having ruled for more than twenty-three years in a 'democratic' nation, this 90-year-old man has already secured the Zanu-PF 2018 presidential ticket when he will be 94. Isn't that wickedness?? Some years Zimbabwe suffered very serious inflation such that there currency had no value. Bros, Zimbabweans are sufferring, don't compare their fate to ours.

-Paul Biya: I guess you don't know that this man is only the second president of Cameroon since their independence. For over twenty-four years, Biya has favourably modified the constitution to favour his self aggrandizement. Against the wish of Cameroonians, he has continuously positioned himself as president in a supposed democratic Cameroon. Is he doing well? I guess you should find out that answer yourself because 'goodness' is relative. But is it possible to achieve sustainable development without democracy? My brother, you need to learn...

-Tedoro Nguema: The man you said have done well for Eq. Guinea is Africa's longest serving president. In a democratoc nation, he has ruled (not lead) for more than 30 years. His government is the worst abuser of the human right and dignity... Go to google.

As clueless as you portrayed yourself, I dont want to believe you agree with APC to make Buhari one of these leaders... Please, upgrade and verify before posting misleading thrash.

Peter Obi is a well-bred Philosopher; he does not talk like other political jingoist. You can see from his speech that he was objective and even pointed to some areas where GEJ could make ammends.

You just cancelled wisdom to post foolishness...

Please be wise.

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
modestdude:
If age should not be used as a yardstick or factor to judge competence, then why do we have retirement age in the civil service and the workforce as a whole? Old age and sense can only review the past but cannot fathom/comprehend the present or predict the future

Why then do we also have workers retained on contract past the retirement age too? And professor emeritus, older doctors, etc....
Old Age too can provide guidance, and perspectives gleaned from experience.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Deepfreezer(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
President Jonathan is still the president amd will win a second tenure let em haters go commit suicide.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by lacum: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Badgers14:
I was a big fan of Peter Obi when he was first elected governor and very disappointed on this statement.
As long as one has a good vision for his people, what does age have to do with good governance?? How old was good o NELSON MANDELA when he became the president of South Africa Ronald Reagan (USA)
Didn't Jonathan promise second Niger Bridge What happened, what does Mr. Obi have to say about that?
Just like they say, money talks bull$hit, who knows how many Ghana must go bag they gave him. Mr. Obi is just a sell out.
o boy if ur from d east u will know that work is ongoing as we speak on d second nigerbridge. Mr obi is correct. Go an check GEJ polices nost of them will not end in his tenure like d niger bridge, high speed trains, agriculture etc. That shows that he is d kind of man dat does not think of his own popularity but for d good of the country
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by cocoduck: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Rendition:
lmfaoooooo u seem too just be in ur state alone...dats ur own point of view tho as for me peter obi's points are totally pointless
I am not here to argue with you or that 1diot that liked your post ( if you are not the same with a different moniker), all I want you who say P.OBI is a failure is him or herself a failure. He laid the foundation of the development of Anambara state. Btw, development just like charity begins at home not at the village square.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by meccuno: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
If the APC love GMB so much,they should make him governor of lagos state......Lolz
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

now i can see from what angle u r seeing Nigeria. U dont love Nigeria or Nigerians one bit.

Please can i ask u...? How old was Paul Biya in 1982 when he became the president of Cameroun?

What of Mugabe? Sirleaf how old was she when she was first elected?
Mandela became the president to fulfill his “youthhood“ ambition and dream. After the first term he refused to recontest on health ground.

If this is what APC leaders wish Nigeria, then Nigerian‘s unborn children will be in a grave danger if APC wins come Feb 2015...

I can now confirm that any vote for APC is a vote against NIGERIA‘s future
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:
And who is Peter Obi?
Peter Obi is that man whom OBJ could not handle.
Peter Obi is that man that first changed Nigeria‘s electoral calender.
Peter Obi is that man who OBJ shortchanged by puting Ngige tofavour the Ubas but Obi stood his ground until he recovered the mandategiven to himby Ndi Anambra. OBJ used PDP controlled Anambra house of Assembly to impeach him, he went back to court and reclaimed the mandate the second time.
Peter Obi is the only governor ever in Nigeria‘s history who governed a state for 8years without collecting anyloan. He never issued a state bond. He is the only Governor whom when he was about leaving office told everybody in his state, the banks & account numbers of anambra state acounts foreveryone to valify the claim of leaving billions of naira for his successor.
Peter Obi is that man that man who after governing a state for 8years with many battles against OBJ‘s boys for the first 4years left Anambra state a wealthy state... Thank GOD for Obiano who is really building on the foundations of this great man (whom i never liked) PETER OBI...
3 times OBJ removed him, 3 times he went to court and he won those 3times...

Modified... To Mr Obi...
Mr Peter Obi, Okwute Ndi Igbo... Happy new year

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Kororugged231: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
[b]After viewing the comments above, I can't but shudder for this country. Atimes, I wonder why our YORUBA BROTHERS and stupidity are like Banana and groundnut. Why do you guys like promoting Buhari and Tinubu as saviours of this country? People who are more interested in wresting powers from PDP rather than discuss how to form a unity government where the welfare of the masses who elected them should come first. In a sane country, Buhari should be an elder statesman now, giving advices to young politicians on how to run this country best.

Before Yall Hausa Malus and Yoruba bigots start shuting "Igbo Man this, or Igbo man that", try first of all to see reason in Peter Obi's ideas. Personally, I am an Igbo man from Anambra but that will not deter me from saying the truth devoid of sentiments. Yall keep on Comparing Mandela's age to Buhari's Age. Are you people stuppid? Are you aware that Mandela resorted to stay in prison rather than preach violence in the liberation cause of his people? But this was the same Buhari I watched in a clear video yesterday shouting "Halaka" in his election campaign. Immediately after the election, what happened? Even if you lost an election and it was prolly rigged, why not take your case to the courts? Why not resort to world court for justice? Why incite people to maim others because of ordinary presidency of a country and not even the world or the universe?

Yorubba People! Yorubba People!! Yorubba People!!! How many timess did I call you? This was the same way Ojukwu liberated Awolowo from prison and told him to declare Oduduwa republic. But the Young Man chickened out because of their ever eternal slave mentality!

Same way Babangida truncated Abiola's ambition while installing anarchy in this country in the person of Abacha.

NDI YORUBA, EMERE UNU OGWU? GINI MERE UNU JI DI NZUZU NKE UKWU? NDI HAUSA ERIRI UNU ERI?

Personally, I know Jonathan did not perform well as expected. But truth be told, THIS YOUNG MAN TRIED! Till I see a viable alternative to Jonathan, He will always have my vote or I void it entirely. A vote for Buhari is a vote of insensitivity to the plight of this nation. How can I vote a senile man like that when we have the likes of Fashola, Akpabio, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi and other vibrant politicians in this country?

BUHARI IS NOT COMING TO RULE NIGERIA! THIS MAN IS COMING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES. YOU YORUBA folks should not be suprised when this Northern Cabals kill Osinbajo and elect an Hausa VP. Ndi Yoruba, you people should not work hard ok? Continue depending on government money to survive. While your so called enemies from the other side of the Niger continue to thrive in Business and industry.

Continue waiting for a government that will shut Igbo businesses like your brother Obasanjo did so that few Hausa like Dangote will gain immensely. Continue ok?

BUT COME 2015, JONATHAN IS GOING BACK TO ASO ROCK. BUHARI WILL LOOSE AGAIN! [/b]

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by 9inches(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Obi commended Buhari, who at 41, which was 31 years ago, staged a coup d’état and removed the democratically elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari and tried visibly to instil discipline and order in our society.

Pure act of 'giving credit where it's due' regardless of political divide. And I think Obi is the only opposition so far to give GMB at least an ounce of credit.
You can't but admire the quality Chief Sir Peter Obi is made of.

GEJ till 2019

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
sufido123:
Peter Obi is correct. Buhari is already senile and this is why he claimed the military board has his certificates. He thinks that we are going to believe his fabricated storyline.

Vote GEJ until Buhari becomes younger! Buhari can't steal my youth and then steal my adult years too.

While GEJ is stealing your soul and that of your kids unborn
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
babadee1:

This is a nonsensical statement. So we shouldn't vote Jonathan out because of your transitional gap theory? What if this was his second term? When will you GEJ supporters start to campaign for your man based on his achievements after six years of ruling and leave all these excuses alone? Hasn't he done enough to campaign on since all this time?

Thank you Bro.

I thought I was the only one who saw that silly thought or post (or what would I call that gibberish) of his.

Jeezzzzz!!!!! Waoh!!!! Incredible!!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Ebukaokeke5: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wit or witout ur vote n support,Buhari wud win next years presidential election.Nigeria don't need corrupt n incompetent ppl like u n jonathan.

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Ebukaokeke5: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wit or witout ur vote n support,Buhari wud win next years presidential election.Nigeria don't need corrupt n incompetent ppl like u n jonathan anymore.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Badgers14: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
lacum:

o boy if ur from d east u will know that work is ongoing as we speak on d second nigerbridge. Mr obi is correct. Go an check GEJ polices nost of them will not end in his tenure like d niger bridge, high speed trains, agriculture etc. That shows that he is d kind of man dat does not think of his own popularity but for d good of the country

Born and raised in Onitsha. Maybe construction of second niger bridge started from Peter Obi's hometown Agulu.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Cuche: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
In as much as I don't like Mr. Obi for claiming to be a Saint himself not to mention his sub standard project, I think he made some salient points in that address that is, APC' s choice of GMB is taking Nigerians for a ride.

I have listened to General Buhari talk on what he will do if elected; fight corruption, insurgency, stablize the economy, make Nigeria a Heaven on earth. But the "how" is what he failed to tell us, it is obvious that he is just talking like a typical politician. He cannot expatiate on any of his points
I am not holding brief for Mr Obi and whatever his intentions in that address were, Somebody that old in Aso Rock is not the best for Nigeria And he will get very little votes in the more enlightened South- East, West, South and North Central. There won't be elections in North East, no sensible person will queue up behind any box there
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by blasterman(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
LRNZH:

You totally missed his point.

The topic under consideration is age.
All other things being equal, he us telling us that age does not matter. Maybe he should have used more commendable examples like Ronald Reagan. But Mandela is on his list.

Mind you, the topic is refering to 70 years being too old for leadership. Peter Obi got this one wrong.

This dictators and thiefs they were not 70 yrs when they entered power

Mugabe: was 63 when he entered power when he entered zimbabwe was one of the best countries in africa now its is rubbish

Reagan: was in his 60s when he entered power but even at that nigeria and us democracy are not in the same category at all.

What i am saying even though i dont support GEJ as such

Buhari is the worst contentsant out of the 7

Just like lagos saying they want Jakande back as governor when he have younger people that are closer to the internet age with sharper mind and greater focus.

You know as ppl grow older they return to babies

Most ppl in Nairaland where not even born when Buhari was president or governor or minsiter

GOd forbid
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by MAN88NG: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tell #gej to:
#bring #back #our #girls.
Stop the masscre,
stop the insurgency,
stop the insecurity,
stop the strites,
All we are saying:
B - Bring
U - Us
H - Harmony
A - And
R - Restore Our
I - Integrity

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Cuche: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cuche:
In as much as I don't like Mr. Obi for claiming to be a Saint himself not to mention his sub standard project, I think he made some salient points in that address that is, APC' s choice of GMB is taking Nigerians for a ride.

I have listened to General Buhari talk on what he will do if elected; fight corruption, insurgency, stablize the economy, make Nigeria a Heaven on earth. But the "how" is what he failed to tell us, it is obvious that he is just talking like a typical politician. He cannot expatiate on any of his points
I am not holding brief for Mr Obi and whatever his intentions in that address were, Somebody that old in Aso Rock is not the best for Nigeria And he will get very little votes in the more enlightened South- East, West, South and North Central. There won't be elections in North East, no sensible person will queue up behind any box there

Btw how on earth will Gen. Buhari win with majorly votes from North West? Kano State looks to me like a place where Islamists-Boko haram may not allow elections to be held.
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Peter Obi is actually intellectually reta-rded to make such an idiotic statement, because he is campaigning for President Goodluck Jonathan.
Some of the best performing current heads of state in Africa and the world are in their 80s and they are better leaders than President Jonathan and their countries are more stable than Nigeria. They include the following:
Girma Wolde-Giorgis, Ethiopian President, 88 years.
Giorgio Napolitalo, Italian President, 88 years.
Arthur Foulkes, The Bahamas' Governor General, 85 years.
Anerood Jugnauth, Prime Minister of Mauritius, 84 years.
Paul Biya, President of Cameroon, 81 years.[/size]
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by sethken: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Predicting Nigeria presidential election on a state by state basis

States

Anambra- Jonathan landslide
Enugu-Jonathan landslide
Akwa Ibom-Jonathan landslide
Adamawa-Buhari landslide
Abia-Jonathan landslide
Bauchi-Buhari landslide
Bayelsa-Jonathan landslide
Benue-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Borno-Buhari landslide
Cross River-Jonathan landslide
Delta-Jonathan landslide
Ebonyi-Jonathan landslide

Edo-Jonathan landslide
Ekiti-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Gombe-Buhari landslide
Imo-Jonathan landslide
Jigawa-Buhari 60-40 in favor of Buhari
Kaduna-Buahri/Jonathan toss up, VP hails from there
Kano-Buhari landslide
Katsina-Buhari landslide
Kebbi-Buhari landslide
Kogi-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Kwara-Jonathan landslide
Lagos-Jonathan landslide

Nasarawa-Buhari Buhari Landslide
Niger-Buhari Buhari landslide
Ogun-Jonathan 80-20 in favor of Jonathan
Ondo-Jonathan 80-20 in favor of Jonathn
Osun-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathn
Oyo-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathn
Plateau-Jonathan 70% 30% in favor of Jonathan
Rivers-Jonathan landslide, despite the shenanigans of the incumbent governor, the president will easily carry Rivers State
Sokoto-Buhari landslide
Taraba-Buhari landslide
Yobe-Buhari landslide
Zamfara

Federal Capital Territory toss up 55-45% in favor of Buhari

Jonathan reelected president....prediction
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by backtosender: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Th truth is that buhari is older than 72 i suspect he will be around 83yrs he should be resting in old peoples home around kastina village
Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by sethken: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Peter Obi is actually intellectually reta-rded to make such an idiotic statement, because he is campaigning for President Goodluck Jonathan.
Some of the best performing current heads of state in Africa and the world are in their 80s and they are better leaders than President Jonathan and their countries are more stable than Nigeria. They include the following:
Girma Wolde-Giorgis, Ethiopian President, 88 years.
Giorgio Napolitalo, Italian President, 88 years.
Arthur Foulkes, The Bahamas' Governor General, 85 years.
Anerood Jugnauth, Prime Minister of Mauritius, 84 years.
Paul Biya, President of Cameroon, 81 years.[/size]

The Italian and Ethiopian Presidents are ceremonial...the prime minster in both countries hold sway and has all the political powers

Paul Biya of Cameroon is a despot....soon his country will implode like what we saw in Burkina Faso and Senegal.

The Bahamas is a country of less than 2 million people, you can't compare the Bahamas to Nigeria.

Re: Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi by nep2ra(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peter Obi is a Bastardo!

Worthless piece of Scum!

We Nigerians are happy to be lead by a man of vision, integrity, purposefulness, strength, courage and discipline.

Send the Otuoke Clown prince back to where he belongs.

2015 #SaiBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor / 'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103