Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements (1521 Views)

Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? / 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well, let's go there.

Aiming to sleep with all the beautiful ladies/women on earth
Like seriously? You think that can ever be achieved? Well though they know this is absolutely impossible, but some guys are ardent hard workers to achieve this feat as if medal would be awarded to them if the succeed.

Having numerous children

This does not only relate to the old days when men were pouring out children like the world was suffering from underpopulation. Today, this set of men are still found everywhere impregnating women anyhow and bragging they have 15, 20 or even 100 children even when they cant boastfully take care of the said children in terms of finance, education etc. I cant remember when someone was crowned for producing the highest number of children in the history of the world.

Wanting to make girls they have sexual intercourse with to cum

In an attempt for guys to make their sex partners cum, these men strive so hard to any extent banging the damn p*ssy thunderously and vigoriously but at the end, for where? Ifahear say d girl cum. Guys take it easy. You wont win medals even if you make her cum.

Aiming to sleep with girlfriend's friends

Guys see this as a very big feat. They think sleeping with girls who are friends is a great achievement they can always brag about, wait a minute, the last guy who succeeded that, was he crowned the world "baddest" guy?

More loading...

You can as well drop add yours.
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by wealthyguyman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
This one pass Photoshop grin
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by donholy28(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
So all those above points dey funny to u
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Catalyst4real: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
undecidednot funny
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Andrew114:
undecidednot funny

Funny is relative and you know. In this context, the word "funny" means, the men strive to achieve success in things that dont really add value to them as people. "Funny" does not always equate "laugh".
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Funny is relative and you know. In this context, the word "funny" means, the men strive to achieve success in things that dont really add value to them as people. "Funny" does not always equate "laugh".
ok teacher i have learned it
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by lampardizik(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sometimes it's fascinating,other times it's repulsive...many a time I can't help but wonder how we think
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Happiness87(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
op is guilty of the above list

modified, don't know thee, was only looking for trouble let it pass pls
Re: Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Happiness87:
op is guilty of the above list

and he seems to me like a guy that have sexed lots of nl babes
Hello, i'm RedBenson. Can i know you?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of That Moment When A Bride Finds Out The Truth / My Opinion: Why Girls/Women Cheat / A Mother’s Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.