Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? (2464 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by ROZZAYY(f): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
spanzed:
lolzzz guess you haven't been lucky enough to meet the few good ones and seems madam rozzay is speaking form experience but don't forget that we are in the 21st century and its a mans word...been loyal is so difficult in this age even pastors,imam are falling victim to S*x...
Hian not from experience o.I've met nice guys sha from oda experiences. Lol reminds me I entered keke last nyte one imam or so(cos of how he dressed) was toasting me imagine, wen he got down keke driver was yabbing him dat he prolly had 4wives @ home. So u can imagine
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by spanzed(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Hian not from experience o.I've met nice guys sha from oda experiences. Lol reminds me I entered keke last nyte one imam or so(cos of how he dressed) was toasting me imagine, wen he got down keke driver was yabbing him dat he prolly had 4wives @ home. So u can imagine
He couldn't resist the temptation of taking you as the 5th wife... grin....who no like better thing....
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by ROZZAYY(f): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
spanzed:
He couldn't resist the temptation of taking you as the 5th wife... grin....who no like better thing....
Lolz no be me
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by whizqueen(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hell NO!!
Its gonna be a very boring marriage n I hate boredom. If it were to be for a specific number of years, say jes 2years, I can consider it but otherwise i CAN'T. Its not just about the money sometimes, the companionship n bond will fade off in few months...
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

2 weeks non-stop bedroom activities still cannot cover up for the remaining 50 weeks of no action smiley

It can, I've got good self control...

Anyway, I can tolerate that only if the Job is for some years and not lifetime...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by MichaelAustin(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
keppyy:

It can, I've got good self control...

Anyway, I can tolerate that only if the Job is for some years and not lifetime...
life time job
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by princessayesha(f): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
NO
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Kenneth205(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
keppyy:
Irrespective of the money, 2 weeks in four months is a long long time....

By calculation, I'll see my hubby for 6weeks in 1year.

Anyway, It's really going to be difficult.

I can cope but I hope he can handle 2weeks non-stop bedroom duties..*winks*

I luv ur sincerity!!! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
MichaelAustin:

life time job

A lifetime job would be extremely difficult...
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by oneda(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
That means to get wife go hard Moi undecided

It pays to master the sea trade
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yea i can
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
No, I won't cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The One Experiencing This? / He's Deceiving My Sister And I Deceived His Sister Too In Return / If You Never Did This Before Then You Missed Something Big.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.