Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... (1610 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by Durchmann(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ok! You've been wondering for so long if this is Mr Right or just a Waka-pass guy all this while. You ask your friends about him and what their opinions are and still you're not convinced. Here's 7 inevitable signs or rulers you need to know in order to measure your level of significance in his life. In other words, you are going to find out after this article if you are a Main Chick or just a Side Chick:

1. Most of your meetings together are for intimacy.!

Yes dear! Its hard to believe but just do simple mathematics and check out how many times you guys hung out and what the agenda usually is at almost every instance if not all the time. Its unfortunate but he may just be using you as a sex machine. Sometimes, he may not need to call sef. Some of them just flash and you get the message and you just hop on the nearest bike to his place (these are folks wey dey live close by, like one or two streets away or four buildings before the corner). In some instances, your meetings only happen at night and probably at a friend's place (his' or yours', it doesn't matter but not his place). Babe, you are in for a looooong thing O!

2. He doesn't keep appointments or planned hangouts.

Now don't confuse this with the first point above. Let me make it clear with a typical example. Let's say yesterday was your birthday and as usual, he told you he wouldn't be able to make it around but you then "convinced" (Make I hear) to take you to Motherlan' on Friday night to watch Lagbaja play. By friday evening by 5:30pm when you call to find out where he is, he's like "Babe, i'm on my way to your place now. Just give me like 30 minutes." By 7:30pm, "Babe, I dey traffic for Third Mainland Bridge O! You go still fit wait me?" And you'll be like, " Just come, I'll wait.". By 8:30pm when you call again, it's " Babe, I have a flat tire just before Alagomeji. You sure say this thing go fit work today?" And you're still like, "Babe, just come anytime.". By 10pm, his phone is switched off and you end up crying off to sleep that night. When his number then goes through by 10:30am next day, you go fear how Omota plus OPC join to wreck him life for Ojuelegba that same night (Story go don plenty sotey na you go tire sef). The moral I'm trying to pass here is this: If he doesn't for those big and special nights you managed to cajole him to agree with you on, babe, find your level O! Your name na "I am Sorry" O!

3. You have never met his friends or...

Now, this goes two ways. If you've never met any of his friends or family, or maybe you've seen the guy who owns the place you guys go to make out and no other person, your bulb has to start blinking by now, babe. In a healthy relationship, its expected that you must have met his friends or some family members. You might even have hung out together with his friends and their girls times without number. However babe, if the only person you know is Ola who owns the pad you guys go to make out or Emeka, his colleague at the office (this one happened because you accidentally saw them both on their way home after work), you are seriously single, dear. Think your options properly.

4. Chibuzor, you've never taken me to your place...

If you've told this to your guy even after 7 to 8 months of serious hit out and home runs (you guys have even done it at your place), Nneka, I feel for you. I need not dwell so much on this point na. Una sabi the usual excuse to avoid him bunk.

5. All your selfies with him are blurred or him be waka-pass for your photos.

Babe, this is serious O! If you don't have your guy's photos on your social network pages or even a clear picture of him in your phone, hmmm, the rest is left for you to ponder sha. Maybe he is the type who isn't "photogenic" and "doesn't like taking photos". If you eventually take photos, my guy dey look Jericho while you dey look Jerusalem or you dey North Pole while my guy dey head South Pole. Babe, pick up your shoes and take a 100m dash because you are seriously a Side chick, no doubt.

6. Commitment doesn't belong n his dictionary with you.

You guys have been counting months into years and running towards a decade with series of breakups and makeups, yet he hasn't spoken anything to you about going to see his mama. Even when you broach the topic, he gets fussy and mad all of a sudden and it gets into a 1 week beef period with you running back to say "I'm sorry, babe!". My girl, its best you take your love some place else because this guy is just doing a Merry-Go-Round with you! 6 words so far is good for the wise but 1 more to go.

7. He is Married already.

Is your guy the one who tells you suddenly that he is married (some tell their girls before they go into relationships that they are married) but is working out a divorce or separation as he doesn't love his wife anymore and she's a pain in the neck. Babe, these ones are the snakes in sheep's clothings O! This trick never fades but in your emotional state, you might fall for his charms and never know that your Side Chick status will never leave you as long as you remain with this guy. Baby, its best you wise up and take the next turn or you may join Mary and Co. at weekly night vigils searching for Mr Right to no avail.

Alright, these are the ones I could pick up for now.

You could also drop your own signs as well. I no be ITK O!

Haba! I schooled in France na... Lol
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by harrysterol(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
grin ;Dyipeee
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by Dreyl(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice!
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by Durchmann(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
harrysterol:
grin ;Dyipeee

I no understand O!

Dreyl:
Nice!

Thanks bro.
Any opinions or suggestions for the ladies.
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by youngds: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
angry U lied this wasn't thought in France !!
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by Zeezy99: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Noted
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by Durchmann(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2015
youngds:
angry U lied this wasn't thought in France !!

grin grin grin grin

Where you the guy who sits at the back of the class causing mischief while our french lecturers were giving serious lectures?
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by hrykanu231(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2015
No matter how true this is, most girls in their late 20's and 30's would ignore the signs and hold on tenaciously to the rshp.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by youngds: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Durchmann:

grin grin grin grin

Where you the guy who sits at the back of the class causing mischief while our french lecturers were giving serious lectures?
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by youngds: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Durchmann:

grin grin grin grin

tongue Oh u remember that boy? No! I was ur class Rep
Re: 7 Sure-fire Signs That You Are A Side Chick... by Durchmann(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2016
youngds:

tongue Oh u remember that boy? No! I was ur class Rep

grin grin
Seriously?

(1) (Reply)

What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice / 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy / A Serious Sugar Mummy Wants To Contact You - Her Photo Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.