Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her (2351 Views)

The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Phoenixfrank(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
To often ur gal may tell u she likes what the other gal is wearing and would like to have it...perhaps stating the price and other details. Well smart guys be like when next we see u will get it.
But I want to ask the brother in the house, between giving her cash and getting the stuff (not necessarily an underwear, maybe an headset or some gadget) which would u rather do?
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Giving her the money sounds better but Ladies these days can buy one shirt and collect the money from ten guys so it is better to buy it for her. At least you will know what your money was spent ongringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by delishpot: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Phoenixfrank:
To often ur gal may tell u she likes what the other gal is wearing and would like to have it...perhaps stating the price and other details. Well smart guys be like when next we see u will get it.
But I want to ask the brother in the house, between giving her cash and getting the stuff (not necessarily an underwear, maybe an headset or some gadget) which would u rather do?

Get it for her that is what I will do.

1 Like

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by saaedlee: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
I usually give her the money to get whasoever she wants, cuz she is my WIFE . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by juianne95(f): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Giving her the money sounds better but Ladies these days can buy one shirt and collect the money from ten guys so it is better to buy it for her. At least you will know what your money was spent ongringringrin
undecided undecidedmeaning?? grin > grin
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Phoenixfrank(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
saaedlee:
I usually give her the money to get whasoever she wants, cuz she is my WIFE . undecided
Good one but u ain't got a choice y'know
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Phoenixfrank(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:

Get it for her that is what I will do.
Smart guy wink

1 Like

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Phoenixfrank(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lmfao
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Chizzy20(f): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Jst give her d money unless u jst want to suprise her wit dat u wil knw her reaction, if she is really happy abt it dat means she really nided d stuff, bt if she is moody u wil den knw she wanted to u use d money for sumtyn else or would her ve prefered she got it herself.

1 Like

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by aristocrazzy: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
That's how we roll.

2 Likes

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Where you dey since?
juianne95:
undecided undecidedmeaning?? grin > grin
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by juianne95(f): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Where you dey since?
they banned me yesterdae angry angry..if I catch that Mod ehn

1 Like

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by delishpot: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Phoenixfrank:

Smart guy wink

Conning man die? Conning man burry am grin
On the other hand sha, if she was genuinely interested in the item, its sweeter when you buy it and present it to her as a suprise gift cheesy
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
I dnt even knw y guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ lyk dt.
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by ireneony(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
juianne95:
they banned me yesterdae angry angry..if I catch that Mod ehn
why didn't you open another account? everybody does it but dont be caughtcheesy
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by juianne95(f): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
ireneony:
why didn't you open another account? everybody does it but dont be caughtcheesy
..twas jz for some hrs sha
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
LadyCaty:
I dnt even knw y guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ lyk dt.
why guys are like how?
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Phoenixfrank:

First of all broke girls doing nothing to help themselves is a no no... To answer ur Q:there is nothing wrong in giving her the money if you got it to spare..i'll even give her extra cos she deserves more...except i am getting her a gift i see no reason shopping for her no matter how little the item is, let her have the fun and the extra money..let her be free joor.This is what a bad sharp guy would do not holding on to the money like life depended on it.

1 Like

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
why guys are like how?
U guys prefer buyin tyns †̥ giving moni..
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Janeify(f): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2015
It's all cool.

But,personally i love shopping on my own but if he wishes to surprise me by buying it as a gift,all good,ill gladly accept it

1 Like

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:

Yea, we save more money by doing dah
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by nofij(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Janeify:
It's all cool.

But,personally i love shopping on my own but if he wishes to surprise me by buying it as a gift,all good,ill gladly accept it
Why dont you want to come home and get the money for your shopping?
You know i could spend it anytime.
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Janeify(f): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2015
nofij:

Why dont you want to come home and get the money for your shopping?
You know i could spend it anytime.

I see undecided
Thanks hun
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by nofij(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Janeify:

I see undecided
Thanks hun
embarassed
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Janeify(f): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:

what's ur account number nah?
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what's ur account number nah?

Me gv u my acc numba..instead mk I die broke.
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:

Me gv u my acc numba..instead mk I die broke.
ah that's serious I wanted to run some manual check ups on ur account though.
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by ogbonoeba: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
aristocrazzy:
That's how we roll.

419 Boyz club
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=29420662]ah that's serious I wanted to run some manual check ups on ur account though.[/quote
Story.go do dt 2 urs
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:
Story.go do dt 2 urs
ok I have done that already but now we need to run it on urs cos information has it that some hackers want to penetrate your account and u need extra security to protect /fortify it.
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok I have done that already but now we need to run it on urs cos information has it that some hackers want to penetrate your account and u need extra security to protect /fortify it.
Tank u oga..bt I dnt nid ur help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Hate Black Lipsticks?? / .. / Make sure you do this before you marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.