Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

#Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread (2894 Views)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by NPComplete: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Your life must truly be sad. U keep typing dots in a desperate bid to revive ur senseless thread. grin grin
LOL. I am sure that thread is the happiest u have ever been. U crave recognition and attention so hard that u don't care even if it is negative attention. I can now see that all ur senseless preaching in the religion section was just plain attention whoring and not out of any genuine spiritual obligations. I pray people around u in real life start giving u attention u are obviously eager to die for instead of looking down on u as usual so u won't need to come here whoring for attention. LMAO.
Keep typing dots. At least this way the likelihood of u eventually hanging urself due to depression will be reduced. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
NPComplete:
Your life must truly be sad. U keep typing dots in a desperate bid to revive ur senseless thread. grin grin
LOL. I am sure that thread is the happiest u have ever been. U crave recognition and attention so hard that u don't care even if it is negative attention. I can now see that all ur senseless preaching in the religion section was just plain attention whoring and not out of any genuine spiritual obligations. I pray people around u in real life start giving u attentio

You are a dullard!

I type 'dot' to refresh the thread so that those who haven't seen it at all may do so. There are many people who may be interested in the thread if they see it by merely seeing the caption.

If you are observant, you'll notice that the number of views increase significantly each time I refresh the thread.

It's also a way of getting people to go and see the all important thread that was moved.

I had to sanitise the religion section and rid it of perverts and children of Belial who were fast gaining the upper hand. And I have been getting results.
To God be the glory.
What is your problem with that?
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by NPComplete: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

I type 'dot' to refresh the thread so that those who haven't seen it at all may do so. There are many people who may be interested in the thread if they see it by merely seeing the caption.

If you are observant, you'll notice that the number of views increase significantly each time I refresh the thread.

It's also a way of getting people to go and see the all important thread that was moved.

I had to sanitise the religion section and rid it of perverts and children of Belial who were fast gaining the upper hand. And I have been getting results.
To God be the glory.
What is your problem with that?

LOL. We are saying the same thing. U are a pathetic attention who.re. grin
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
NPComplete:

LOL. We are saying the same thing. U are a pathetic attention who.re. grin

You are a dull one!
What is the purpose of creating a thread if not for people to view its content?

Am I advertising anything on the thread?
Does my profile contain personal details and services?
Am I following anybody?

So how am I seeking attention?
You are just a dullard!!
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by Desola(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
But igbokwe is indeed a wank3r that pulls falsies from his rotten 4rse and calls them facts. He's a loose canon who is covertly working for the Ibo agenda in lagos.

Igbokwe must go! He cannot be the mouthpiece of the Yoruba. He is from the enemy's camp and must be discarded fast!

semitunde:
So this is the new reverse psychology being played out now. Stoke tribalism and target someone who seems to play the role of an oppostion but from same tribe....I'm getting you guys more now.

Obiagelli, berem you guys should be watchful. They are coming for you soonest. Handles will be made representing Yorubas and you'll be told you're not needed in APC or yorubaland.

See caution and apply.
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by semitunde: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Desola:
But igbokwe is indeed a wank3r that pulls falsies from his rotten 4rse and calls them facts. He's a loose canon who is covertly working for the Ibo agenda in lagos.

Igbokwe must go! He cannot be the mouthpiece of the Yoruba. He is from the enemy's camp and must be discarded fast!

Yes desola. But some mental misfits are already salivating at the situation. Its a good time to turn in the political and ethnic screws for them...
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
semitunde:

Yes desola. But some mental misfits are already salivating at the situation. Its a good time to turn in the political and ethnic screws for them...

Take a stand and let it be known to all.
It is people like you that make some people call us cowards.
Stop hiding behind a finger!
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by semitunde: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Take a stand and let it be known to all.
It is people like you that make some people call us cowards.
Stop hiding behind a finger!

This isn't about cowardice. That word doesn't have any meaning on me. I personally do what I decide to do regardless...

I'm not supporting Igbokwe's utterances. Honestly, I never read them, but I noticed something cynical along the line that I pointed out.
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Desola:

I smh, you describe the Igbos as enemies? smh. embarassed
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Nonsense!

Mr. Tunde, you are NOT bright.

The persons you mentioned have no doubts whatsoever about me being Yoruba. They know my grievances and the point I'm driving at.

I am not one of those who say ibos should return to their villages. Never!
There are ibos almost everywhere in the world and no one has asked them to leave in those places despite the allegation of them doing illicit businesses in some of these places. How then can we ask them leave a place where they are bonafide citizens.

For the sake of emphasis, my point has been that ibos should stay off our politics and desist from making demands for elective positions.
Lagos/SW APC and local politics should be for Yorubas while Anambra/SE APC and politics should be for ibos. ibos should have NO business whatsoever with Lagos APC and local politics.
The nairalanders you mentioned are proud members/supporters of the National APC. One of them, however, is gunning for Jimi Agbaje as Lagos governor like nearly all of her kinsmen are doing. This goes to show that you can't separate ethnicity/tribalism from local politics. It is indirectly ingrained in our comstitution and daily life.
ibos and other non-Yorubas in Lagos should be contented with doing their business and leading their normal lives. chikena.

Joe Igbokwe was invited by Tinubu to 'come and eat'. He gets to the dining table and decides to 'hold the hands' of his hosts and bring in more of his kinsmen to come and join in the meal to the detriment of his hosts.
This is a classic display of greed, ingratitude, selfishness and callousness characteristic of ibos everywhere.
You need to see the palmwine-inspired press statement Joe Igbokwe issued from his village Nnewi. Rather than call his kinsmen to order, he subtly joined them in making demands despite the magnanimity we have extended to ibos in Lagos so far.
The ingrate needs to be booted out and/or told to shut up.

kenai is a troll and should be ignored. He has political cum personal issues with one of those you mentioned. They are from the same state but support different parties.

So, Mr Tunde, dont jump into hasty conclusions next time. Learn to be more observant.

Cheers.

Look at the bolded and accept that you are a tribalist. Shame on you. smh.
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Look at the bolded and accept that you are a tribalist. Shame on you. smh.

Wow!
You are quite smart. So you noticed it.
It's intentional. Apologies though.
Most Igbos on this forum are either stark illiterate/semi-literate. Why is it so? However, the reverse is the case with Yorubas.
Hence, literate Yorubas and illiterate/semi-literate Igbos get stuck in a baseless back and forth on issues that are nowhere near controversial. So annoying.
Literate Igbos know the reality of things and are living it happily. I've heard literate Igbos speak of Yorubas offline and I'm so flattered, I cant say a word. Unfortunately, they are very few in this forum.
Too bad...
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I smh, you describe the Igbos as enemies? smh. embarassed

Yorubas calling Igbos enemies is like Britons calling the French enemies. I hope you understand.
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: #Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread by VirginFinder: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy new month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage Almost N*ked, Puts Legs Up / ..... / Oba & Lagoon Speech: The Lunatic With A Crown!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.