Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why A Woman Behaves This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Behaves This Way? (801 Views)

My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / See How A Lady Behaves When She Is No Longer A Virrgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by Obodo999(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
I visited this woman last week. She is a 40, single and has 2 sons aged 14 and 10.
Before the visits, I told her clearly no sex would be involved because I hate casual sex.
I spent a night with her and I left the following day. I kept my words despite sharing a bed with her. We just kissed, cuddled and talked.
Now she won't keep my calls and refused to talk to me.
What did I do wrong ?
Re: Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by ikeno(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2015
You refused to have s*ex with her.
Re: Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by rill: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2015
How do u expect us to know We be winch?

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by softandsweet(f): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2015
I think you should ask her
Re: Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by TDstarr: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2015
ozwor, she thinks you are immature, women love sex too youknow, dont let these girls deceive you, WHO DO DILDOS SELL MORE THAN SEX DOLLS??
Re: Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Is this thread really necessary

Smh
Re: Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by Afrok(m): 2:24am On Jan 02, 2015
If only am in her mind and her head, I would gladly tell U what U did and how U wronged her but since I am not, I think you that promised a single mother who is probably dying of "konjiolysis" one night without sex and fulfilled it should summon the courage and ask her what went wrong.

All the very best op.
Re: Why A Woman Behaves This Way? by Kazrem(m): 4:24am On Jan 02, 2015
samflexxy:
Is this thread really necessary

Smh
I wonder ooo. So many needless and attention seeking posts on Nairaland these days.

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Monogamy / Please Advise: Is This Normal? / Any Sagittarius Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.