Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird (2147 Views)

Help! See How My Girlfriend Behaves And Think... / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Hi everyone
please I need your mature advice concerning my latest girlfriend.

these are the funny things she does.

1. She will plan to come and see me without me calling but when she gets to where I am she will just pass and after a short while she will pass again without coming to me.

2. she just can't look at my face, she is just too shy I guess

3. she boring to be with. I do all the talking, most times I crack jokes. she will only smile sheepishly.

4. she can't make choice. I choose everything for her.

5. I used to think she's not experienced but she said she has been in relationship b4.

please help adviser advice me. these attitudes pisses me off sometimes
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by winetapper: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2017
I understand, she is an introvert.

She is new in the game, you should help her become brave. educate her to believe in herself.
It's not always easy bro, you will teach and teach her, it will take time.. but if you succeed then you will be proud of her, such women are Faithful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Kayoski(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2017
You are dating an under-age

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by olac21(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2017
How old is she?she might not be experienced in that regard!
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by fran6co(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2017
forget abt the relationship she told u she was in before it could b something as brief as a week or so or she could b lieing in that regard not to look like a learner, bt brother as u said earlier she is extremely shy u need to b patient with her Nd nurture her up in a way that u will b proud of her and I bet u she will never forget u.
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2017
winetapper:

She is new in the game, you should help her become brave. educate her to believe in herself.
It's not always easy bro, you will teach and teach her, it will take time.. but if you succeed then you will be proud of her, such women are Faithful
A girl that has been in relationship(s?) in the past is not new for whatever you mean "game".
I also doubt that she's an introvert. Things like this happen when a girl feels a guy is too good or more advanced or more knowledgeable etc. than her. I personally think is more of inferiority complex in relation to the guy.
OP, kindly ask her why she said YES to you. Only then you could know how to deal with her.
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by ModestGal(f): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
mikezuruki:

A girl that has been in four relationships in the past is not new for whatever you mean "game".
I also doubt that she's an introvert. Things like this happen when a girl feels a guy is too good or more advanced or more knowledgeable etc. than her. I personally think is more of inferiority complex in relation to the guy.
OP, kindly ask her why she said YES to you. Only then you could know how to deal with her.
I used to hav things like nervousnes, nt looking at his face, not talking etc for my BF before jx bcx i feel a lil different from him,now we are closer bcx my bf will tell me plainly he hates what he hates,he will tell me, hey look at me,whats the problem,play with,talk to me,nd if I do not,mybaby may get mad at me,so I co-operate,he made me hav dat trust in him nd made me see him as my friend,nw i tlk freely with him,bt still feel shy whenever we ae meeting after a long time,bt on phone,i feel very free.
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by winetapper: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
mikezuruki:

A girl that has been in four relationships in the past is not new for whatever you mean "game".
the OP didn't specify she has being in 4 relationships
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Medunah: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
First of, how old is she??
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
..Is she

Asian?.
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by mrjojo: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
alfred007:
Hi everyone
please I need your mature advice concerning my latest girlfriend

1. She will plan to come and see me without me calling but when she gets to where I am she will just pass and after a short while she will pass again without coming to me.

3. she boring to be with. I do all the talking, most times I crack jokes. she will only smile sheepishly.

5. I used to think she's not experienced but she said she has been in relationship b4.

This got me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Prognose: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

I used to hav things like nervousnes, nt looking at his face, not talking etc for my BF before jx bcx i feel a lil different from him,now we are closer bcx my bf will tell me plainly he hates what he hates,he will tell me, hey look at me,whats the problem,play with,talk to me,nd if I do not,mybaby may get mad at me,so I co-operate,he made me hav dat trust in him nd made me see him as my friend,nw i tlk freely with him,bt still feel shy whenever we ae meeting after a long time,bt on phone,i feel very free.

For real? shocked
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by smark61: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
alfred007:
Hi everyone

4. she can't make choice. I choose evhink she's not experienced but she said she has been in relationship b4.

How old is she?
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Ginaz(f): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Number one is funny, she does that? grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
winetapper:
the OP didn't specify she has being in 4 relationships
Lol. Yeah. I wasn't on my glasses.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
winetapper:

thanks man

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kayoski:
You are dating an under-age
she's 21
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
fran6co:
forget abt the relationship she told u she was in before it could b something as brief as a week or so or she could b lieing in that regard not to look like a learner, bt brother as u said earlier she is extremely shy u need to b patient with her Nd nurture her up in a way that u will b proud of her and I bet u she will never forget u.

thanks my niqqa
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
mikezuruki:

A girl that has been in relationship(s?) in the past is not new for whatever you mean "game".

you might be right about the inferiority complex. will work on her
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Medunah:
First of, how old is she??
21 drearier. I don't abuse children. thanks
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ginaz:
Number one is funny, she does that? grin

lol a lot. she has done it like 4times
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
mrjojo:
This got me grin grin
lol how we go do na.
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by mrjojo: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
alfred007:

lol
how we go do na.
next time just say your gf, bros, no one need to know if she is latest like iphone 7 grin grin, My advice, My gf is somehow like that too, When you see how she talks to other guys, then when it comes to me, she will be all shy, not always though. Your babe will grow out it with time, be patient with her. Shalom

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
mrjojo:
next time just say your gf, bros, no one need to know if she is latest like iphone 7 grin grin, My advice, My gf is somehow like that too, When you see how she talks to other guys, then when it comes to me, she will be all shy, not always though. Your babe will grow out it with time, be patient with her. Shalom

thanks. peace
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by enuk80(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
alfred007:
Hi everyone

she is a dunce..NA village girl..
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Fabulousb36(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=enuk80 post=52749376]

she is a dunce..NA village girl..[/quote
U are so mean!!!
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by enuk80(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Fabulousb36 post=52749528][/quote]

op, just kidding with you..just give your babe time she will get use to you...don't rush her so u don't rush out
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by kachiz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
mrjojo:
This got me grin grin

2017 model grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
How old is she?

Maybe she is the shy type or she can't seem to bring out her real self when she is with you cos she is so nervously in love with you.
Re: My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird by alfred007(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
How old is she?

Maybe she is the shy type or she can't seem to bring out her real self when she is with you cos she is so nervously in love with you.

lol. from experience I guess

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Women In Africa / You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? / What I Did To My Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.