Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever (50991 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
CharlesPhc:
I stay in Phc and wish to challenge the OP to state the name of the street where this billbaord is and i will drive there immediately to take my own snapshots.
I am not in any Political party therefore does not support neither Wike nor Dakuku but i don't support lies just for selfish gains...!!!
Its at Ikwere Road, civic centre junction. Very close to mile 3 flyover bridge.
Go check it ou
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by ifeakayahooco(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na Dakuku we want ooo,we no need thugs to over run the street again,I no wan hands up again,I no wan wen they catch cult people dey go release them immediately,dey go com dey terrorize the town again,we wan dey sleep wela ooo.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Demdem:
Not only wike but also his followers lack vision and ideas.
Also his Godfathers..

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by 5Tnl3y: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
The billboard is true. Located at Civic Centre axis of Tombia extension, mile 4, rumueme
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Pedekunle(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ridiculous
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Sundaden: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
This shows and prove one (1) thing that the PDP flag bearer in r/state is a street taught and when elected into power he will be fighting along the streets of port Harcourt. God help rivers state, God help 9ja as a country breeding WRONG MEN into political offices.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by emmykk(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fribery:

hey! wat if I told u iv seen it. or do u think his supporters are not capable of doing such??

you know what.. just stand up 4rm dat ur 1bedroom flat n take a cab to civic centre jnc...

let me inform u too dat its not opposition parties dat did d poster. bcus d day I passed dere, pdp were holding an occasion there.. canopy n chairs whr allover the place..

nothing against Wike tho but dat signboard ain't right. jus bcus anoda person did it doesn't justify it.

Mr talkative retake the billboard to capture building as evidence for others to see,i dont need to go there to see it.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by wilcox(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Who lives in Rivers State? We need nairalanders who live in Rivers to confirm this.
Yes it is true, one of such bill board is at civic center bus stop by ikwerre road
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Eziachi: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Now I am not a Nyesom fan....but I LOVE the poster.....

Entertaining.(and funny)........and does the work of attracting voters.
Anyone attracted by such childish display of violence for a public office campaign strategy does not need attracting in the first place. They are already a supporter.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Fribery: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
emmykk:

Mr talkative retake the billboard to capture building as evidence for others to see,i dont need to go there to see it.

see dis one sha.. clap 4 urself..
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Eziachi: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
DesChyko:

Do you know the implication of this to Nairaland if it is photoshopped? Do you know what 'defamation' means and it's consequence?

Don't be blindly selfish.
What are the implications if it happened to be true? Am sure Nairaland owners has a disclaimer page.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Bluepamex: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
We will surely collect our Rivers state dollars from Amaechi and still go all out to vote in wike as Governor of Rivers state. Terrorist party is a taboo here in Rivers state
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by otokx(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
It will be a fight to the finish; may the decision of the Rivers people be respected by INEC.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by gp6liveth(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
OtunbaJega:
In one word: Senseless

Shey na wrestling him go begin fight as governor?

U think like a child. So u don't know the meaning of courtesy. Who is behind d courtesy on the board, Is it Wike or his supporter?

Common sense is no longer common for some APC folks.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by kuzoma(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yap I saw it along ikwere road of Agip round about
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by girlieTberry: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
O yes I saw it at Ikwere road. I laff tire!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by girlieTberry: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
No need arguing pipo. Dat bill board is real.

1 Like

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Franchise21(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
So he's nw a wrestler... Hornswoggle go even defeat am seff... Clueless servant to a clueless president
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by 12ema: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
I just showed this to a friend of mine who lives opposite me in an unidentified European country wink. He thinks i photoshopped the page and i'm trying to pull a fast one on him. He says and i quote "there is no way politics can be that ridiculous in your home country". I have been trying to make him understand for months that there is so much he takes for granted and he should thank his God that he was born an American.

2 Likes

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
DesChyko:

Who is responsible for your upbringing?

Ur Shameless papa did

The person did a very bad job on ethics and etiquette.

what do u expect from the cursed fool?

I'll advise you to seek a better hobby than having my time.

Good advise for ur pathetic self. u fool quoted me first this year not me.

I don't live my life online, especially not this year.

fool, so u saw my post offline right?

Meanwhile, don't believe everything you are told hook, line and sinker. That is the path to true knowledge.

Fool, i live in PH. The board exist.

Have a nice year.

have a cursed year.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
homesteady:

Based on your comment I quoted, it means Oshiomole's followers are also cluessless!

based on what? just the words of ur mouth? showcase the billboard just like this and lets condemn all together.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Blazed(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Wike can not be as silly as this...but if it is indeed true then he really has nothing to offer in politics...

Can a PH based NLer confirm this...

Yes! I stay in PH and its there at Royal House of Grace junction.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by OakPearl(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
CharlesPhc:
I stay in Phc and wish to challenge the OP to state the name of the street where this billbaord is and i will drive there immediately to take my own snapshots.
I am not in any Political party therefore does not support neither Wike nor Dakuku but i don't support lies just for selfish gains...!!!
I can confirm to you as a nairalander resident in PH that its true and still stands till this moment.
Drive through Tombia Street Extension from Mandela Car Wash towards Ikwerre Road by Civic Center Bus Stop.
You will sight this rectangular billboard immediately after Royal House of Grace Church/Twinkles Hotel (ie. former Clock Tower Horels).
I was most appauled the day I saw it for the first time!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by ocelot2006(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Yeah I saw the same board off Tombia extension road towards Ekwerre road. 'gotta admit that it was hilarious.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by coolscott(m): 4:04am On Jan 03, 2015
I think it is just Henry Chike Nworgu's way of drawing the attention of the aspiring governor so that he can be brought in and smiled upon.
Every sycophant has his chosen tactic.
And lest I forget, it had to be an Ibo man.
They are used to creating such things in little booklets and calenders.
Just another husttle around the political class.

By the way, I do not support the APC or Amaechi
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:

based on what? just the words of ur mouth? showcase the billboard just like this and lets condemn all together.

errmmm I said an advert on TV - ITV to be precise, not billboard!
If you like, don't believe, I'm not putting a knife on your neeck for you to believe!
Check on the 2nd page, someone said he has seen a similar advert also for Okorocha!

Anybody who was in Edo state during the election period must have seen the advert!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Alezy(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2015
I have not seen any billboard like that in ph so if the Op will help tell us the street he saw that, it will help alot.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Alezy(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2015
OakPearl:

I can confirm to you as a nairalander resident in PH that its true and still stands till this moment.
Drive through Tombia Street Extension from Mandela Car Wash towards Ikwerre Road by Civic Center Bus Stop.
You will sight this rectangular billboard immediately after Royal House of Grace Church/Twinkles Hotel (ie. former Clock Tower Horels).
I was most appauled the day I saw it for the first time!
thankz for this.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

errmmm I said an advert on TV - ITV to be precise, not billboard!
If you like, don't believe, I'm not putting a knife on your neeck for you to believe!
Check on the 2nd page, someone said he has seen a similar advert also for Okorocha!

Anybody who was in Edo state during the election period must have seen the advert!

Pending when u present verifiable facts like that of wike, it will be difficult to criticise these ones the same way wike is currently.
At best, it remains speculations. I dont act on such. Go to utube and look for it. It should be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.