Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever (50989 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by maestroferddi: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Gabbysky:
Though I don't support this type of campaign, I believe Wike will still win cos even Dakuku's people in Opobo/Nkoro have long rejected him for joining an evil party that has continued to feed on their common wealth.
If Peterside is really from Opobo/Nkoro, then I don't see how Wike would lose this election.

I was thinking he was from the Kalabari axis. How can he challenge a man from Ikwerre considering that he hails from a rank minority part of the state.

Little wonder this Wike is pulling so much weight...
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by morris92ose(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2015
saw d advert @ d junction ov tombia street thru ikwere rd (mile 4) ,was laughing afta seeing it.. hilarious
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Very clueless......not even a fight of ideas and brain...but a fight of fist and brawn.

These PDP dudes are simply pathetic with thuggish outlook.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by maestroferddi: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2015
ilugunboy:
Very clueless......not even a fight of ideas and brain...but a fight of fist and brawn.

These PDP dudes are simply pathetic with thuggish outlook.
Don't tell me you are just learning of this kind of posters for the first time.

Why not look at the hilarity of it all? When shall we learn to see politics as a jolly sport and not a do or die affair?

I really do not see the point in being uptight about what was largely a comic creativity.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2015
maestroferddi:

Why not look at the hilarity of it all? When shall we learn to see politics as a jolly sport and not a do or die affair?

I really do not see the point in being uptight about what was largely a comic creativity.

Well....I don't see any creativity in this.

By the nature of my upbringings.....such display don't impress me.

With the little I know of you here.....this shouldn't impress you either.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:

Pending when u present verifiable facts like that of wike, it will be difficult to criticise these ones the same way wike is currently.
At best, it remains speculations. I dont act on such. Go to utube and look for it. It should be there.

Mr man, as I said earlier, I am not forcing you believe, after all, what benefit do I gain if you believe!?

How many Big Nigeria TV stations have youtube accounts, or even functional accounts? talkless of one local station like ITV
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Mr man, as I said earlier, I am not forcing you believe, after all, what benefit do I gain if you believe!?

My friend likewise u can't determine how many times I will continue to state that it remains a speculation pending verifiable stuffs especially when u keep quoting me talking the same thrash.

How many Big Nigeria TV stations have youtube accounts, or even functional accounts? talkless of one local station like ITV

It's an advert prepared for a politician like u alleged, most likely it should be there if it exist. Fashola, Jonathan, buhari, Kwankwaso etc all Av their adverts there till date so I honestly don't get what u are talking about.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
My friend likewise u can't determine how many
times I will continue to state that it remains a
speculation pending verifiable stuffs especially
when u keep quoting me talking the same thrash.
Orisirisi! Na by force to make you believe gringrin Wonder Wonder! since you are really desperate to see proof, why don't you get ITV benin phone number and ask them if they ever aired such an advert!

It's an advert prepared for a politician like u
alleged, most likely it should be there if it exist.
Fashola, Jonathan, buhari, Kwankwaso etc all Av
their adverts there till date so I honestly don't
get what u are talking about.

Ok! please show me one of Kwankwaso's advert
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem

maestroferddi:

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:
Demdem

How may I help u? I need verifiable specifics and not speculations to attract my criticism. That shouldn't be difficult to decode.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Orisirisi! Na by force to make you believe gringrin Wonder Wonder! since you are really desperate to see proof, why don't you get ITV benin phone number and ask them if they ever aired such an advert!

U are the one proving a point by quoting me first and i demanded for facts before I criticize. those that said similar things like u didnt bother me because I want brought into their claims unlike u.

Ok! please show me one of Kwankwaso's advert

In otherwords, can u kindly confirm to me that u have checked utube and couldn't find fashola, Jonathan, buhari and Kwankwaso adverts right? Interesting.

Anyway, As soon as I am on a system, will give you what u request.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
U are the one proving a point by quoting me first
and i demanded for facts before I criticize. those
that said similar things like u didnt bother me
because I want brought into their claims unlike
u.
You are just butt-hurt because I said Oshiomhole (APC) also had a similar advert! Some people on this thread have said they've seen a similar advert, but no! you only want to believe that this is the 1st time such an advert is done!
BTW it was neither Wike or Oshiomhole that sponsored the advert!

In otherwords, can u kindly confirm to me that u
have checked utube and couldn't find fashola,
Jonathan, buhari and Kwankwaso adverts right?
Interesting

I don't have time to be searching for inconsequential things like this
but you can use this to search -
[img]http://ioneadwnews.files./2014/07/nicki-minaj-anaconda-memes-10.jpg?w=600&h=450[/img]
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

You are just butt-hurt because I said Oshiomhole (APC) also had a similar advert! Some people on this thread have said they've seen a similar advert, but no! you only want to believe that this is the 1st time such an advert is done!
BTW it was neither Wike or Oshiomhole that sponsored the advert!

Contrary to what u think, i don't give a ffuck about either oshiomole or apc. I have repeatedly told u that I am ready to criticise them as soon as I see something concrete so I don't get this rant of urs.
Again, as against others, u quoted me and secondly so far u are the only one that was specific with a name, others were generic. There is a whole lot of difference there.

I don't have time to be searching for inconsequential things like this
but you can use this to search -

But u expect me to go pick up ITV phone number right?
Anyway, u don't strike me as someone ready to learn. If not u would have seen several adverts of politicians in there.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Contrary to what u think, i don't give a ffuck
about either oshiomole or apc
I have repeatedly
told u that I am ready to criticise them as soon
as I see something concrete so I don't get this
rant of urs.
Again, as against others, u quoted me and
secondly so far u are the only one that was
specific with a name, others were generic. There
is a whole lot of difference there.

Ermmm I'm sure you know my username, that means I'm not a newbie here! So keep the lies away! wallowing in denial is already too much!
From the beginning I told you I'm not forcing you to believe, so why are you still asking for some silly proof when you know I'm surely not going to give one?

But u expect me to go pick up ITV phone number
right?
Anyway, u don't strike me as someone ready to
learn. If not u would have seen several adverts
of politicians in there.
Is it not you that want proof? grin
You are also not ready to learn, if not - you would have gone to ITV headquarters in benin to inquire or you would have boarded the next flight or bus to benin to ask the people staying there whether they have seen the advert!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Ermmm I'm sure you know my username, that means I'm not a newbie here! So keep the lies away! wallowing in denial is already too much!
From the beginning I told you I'm not forcing you to believe, so why are you still asking for some silly proof when you know I'm surely not going to give one?

U can be metusaleh for all I care, it doesn't suggest that ur posts will make sense. Again I don't give a ffuck about oshiomole and apc and if u think this isn't so, prove it and save me ur reckless talk.
Showcase ur facts and see me heap the same curse on oshiomole like I did for wike. So far u haven't done such.

Is it not you that want proof? grin
You are also not ready to learn, if not - you would have gone to ITV headquarters in benin to inquire or you would have boarded the next flight or bus to benin to ask the people staying there whether they have seen the advert!

I should leave my base and off to benin for stuffs that are normally available online at this jet age because ur kind says so right.
Go tell that to ur jobless kind.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Again I
don't give a ffuck about oshiomole and apc and if
u think this isn't so, prove it and save me ur
reckless talk.
Showcase ur facts and see me heap the same
curse on oshiomole like I did for wike. So far u
haven't done such.

and I don't give a ffuck about you believing me or not! I'm not your god, you must not believe me! kapish?

I should leave my base and off to benin for stuffs
that are normally available online at this jet age
because ur kind says so right.
Go tell that to ur jobless kind.

Nigga then find them and stop whining like a cheated prostitute!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

and I don't give a ffuck about you believing me or not! I'm not your god, you must not believe me! kapish?

Then dont quote me again especially when u have no facts to present but speculations . Ur kind were sensible enough to state similar things but didn't involve me. Learn from them.

Nigga then find them and stop whining like a cheated prostitute!

Goon, as soon as u get off my back with ur stupidity, u will know peace.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Then dont quote me again especially when u have
no facts to present but speculations . Ur kind
were sensible enough to state similar things but
didn't involve me. Learn from them.
You should have stopped quoting me when I told you that it was a local TV station that aired the advert, because common sense would make you realise that they don't have a youtube account!
show me kwankwaso's advert, you are using run away tactics!

Goon, as soon as u get off my back with ur
stupidity, u will know peace.

it seems you grew up in an environment surrounded by underpaid, cheated prostitutes, thats why you enjoy whining!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Mikelooh2(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its a pity most nigerian students dnt knw he was the minister of edu @ d time of ASU & ASUP strike.........
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

You should have stopped quoting me when I told you that it was a local TV station that aired the advert, because common sense would make you realise that they don't have a youtube account!
show me kwankwaso's advert, you are using run away tactics!

Actually u shouldn't have move further when u know u simply can't substantiate ur claim. Better still be like u co goons by making ur point and not bringing me into it. U qouted me first and not me so u must stop first also. Instead u felt I am aligned with oshiomole and apc but shame won't allow u accept ur earlier stupidity.
Go back and see what I told u about the advert as regards when am on a system. It's still applicable.

it seems you grew up in an environment surrounded by underpaid, cheated prostitutes, thats why you enjoy whining!

That a prostitute gave birth to u and nurtured u to this pathetic state isn't my business neither is it an issue on this thread.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mikelooh2:
Its a pity most nigerian students dnt knw he was the minister of edu @ d time of ASU & ASUP strike.........

What the wike fool couldn't acheive for months, a new minister came in and achieved in less than 24hrs and yet some fools will tell me that he is competent.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Actually u shouldn't have move further
when u know u simply can't substantiate ur
claim. Better still be like u co goons by
making ur point and not bringing me into it.
U qouted me first and not me so u must stop
first also. Instead u felt I am aligned with
oshiomole and apc but shame won't allow u
accept ur earlier stupidity.
Go back and see what I told u about the
advert as regards when am on a system. It's
still applicable.
Did I or did I not tell you that you are not under any compulsion to believe me? So what's the brouhaha all about? Move on if you don't!
Mr, is your fatty brain so filled with goat shiit that you don't know you can use your mobile phone to Check youtube? And you were telling me about modern age! Or does the youtube in your system have special search features? undecided

That a prostitute gave birth to u and
nurtured u to this pathetic state isn't my
business neither is it an issue on this
thread.

Another round of whining again grin
Aiit, tell me bro, how many times did those prostitutes call your underage self to come and suck their rotten Vijayja? It seems while sucking it, your tender tongue tasted a lot of igbo filled urine! That's why you are behaving like an imbecilic iddiot even after several years!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Did I or did I not tell you that you are not under any compulsion to believe me? So what's the brouhaha all about? Move on if you don't!

Did I also not tell u that as much as u continue to say the same thrash to me, will continue to remind u that it remain a speculation. Why are u so dumb to accept this fact.

Mr, is your fatty brain so filled with goat shiit that you don't know you can use your mobile phone to Check youtube? And you were telling me about modern age! Or does the youtube in your system have special search features? undecided

Just a simple response to this stupidity.
I have uninstalled the utube application on my mobile because i Av no need for it. I only do such on my laptop.
Don't expect me to install it back to satisfy an ingrate like u.

Another round of whining again grin
Aiit, tell me bro, how many times did those prostitutes call your underage self to come and suck their rotten Vijayja? It seems while sucking it, your tender tongue tasted a lot of igbo filled urine! That's why you are behaving like an imbecilic iddiot even after several years!

Again fool.....

That a prostitute gave birth to u and nurtured u to this pathetic state isn't my business neither is it an issue on this thread.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Did I also not tell u that as much as u
continue to say the same thrash to me, will
continue to remind u that it remain a
speculation. Why are u so dumb to accept
this fact
Please I'm begging you not to believe!

Just a simple response to this stupidity.
I have uninstalled the utube application on
my mobile because i Av no need for it. I only
do such on my laptop.
Don't expect me to install it back to satisfy
an ingrate like u
Dammn! I underestimated your daftness and eye-bulging Stupidityy!
Have you heard of something like - www.youtube.com ? Are you this iddioticc? angry angry

Again fool.....
thread.
I'm sure the person that gave birth to you was one of the dumbest apprentice in the brothel! How many times did you shag her? Was her urine also having igbo taste sad undecided
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Please I'm begging you not to believe!

Of cos I won't. Don't do lies. Next time, Qoute ur co fools and not me.

Dammn! I underestimated your daftness and eye-bulging Stupidityy!
Have you heard of something like - www.youtube.com ? Are you this iddioticc? angry angry

Fool, best bet was through the application which I consciously removed, u are daft to think that I will go through that route simply because an ingrate wants it for me. Who do u think u are fool?

I'm sure the person that gave birth to you was one of the dumbest apprentice in the brothel! How many times did you shag her? Was her urine also having igbo taste sad undecided

Again fool....

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Fool, best bet was through the application
which I consciously removed, u are daft to
think that I will go through that route
simply because an ingrate wants it for me.
Who do u think u are fool?

Lmaooo! I'm sure you have searched and saw nothing, that's why you are bringing up very stuppid excuses grin grin even a primary school child will not bring up such excuses!

Please What is the difference between the website - www.youtube.com and the app? grin
BTW when are you going to get on your 'supposed system'? Is it until when Christ comes grin grin

Again fool....
thread.
I thought you were ready to get dirty? Why are you chickening
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaooo! I'm sure you have searched and saw nothing, that's why you are bringing up very stuppid excuses grin grin even a primary school child will not bring up such excuses!

The same way u were sure that I align myself with oshiomole and apc but never imagined I could talk of criticising or cursing him if I see something similar to what wike did. Fool, get off ur high horse and admit u know nothing. I have not done any search but am optimistic that like candidates like Jonathan, buhari and fashola whose jingle Av seen, Kwankwaso also should be there.

Please What is the difference between the website - www.youtube.com and the app? grin

A whole lot of difference fool. If there is no need of it, developers won't develop it.

BTW when are you going to get on your 'supposed system'? Is it until when Christ comes grin grin

As soon as I am able. U don't and can't determine how I live my life especially not from a Jonathan cocck sucker. U know I detest ur type.

I thought you were ready to get dirty? Why are you chickening

U thought........so foolish of u. What else were u expecting me to say having already analysed and critically analysed ur problem as regards ur birth problems.
U are free on the other hand to play around with words best depicting ur pathetic self. It's a free world after all.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
The same way u were sure that I align
myself with oshiomole and apc but never
imagined I could talk of criticising or
cursing him if I see something similar to
what wike did. Fool, get off ur high horse
and admit u know nothing. I have not done
any search but am optimistic that like
candidates like Jonathan, buhari and
fashola whose jingle Av seen, Kwankwaso
also should be there.
Irrelevant rant! Show me kwankaso advert!
A whole lot of difference fool. If there is no
need of it, developers won't develop it.
LOL! The main function of apps is just to reduce the stress of opening the site on a browser!
Would your phone catch fire if you open youtube with your browser?

As soon as I am able. U don't and can't
determine how I live my life especially not
from a Jonathan cocck sucker. U know I
detest ur type.
Says a Buhari cocck and asss sucker grin
Show me the video!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ngwakwe: .
Ngwakwe please come and ban Demdem and myself, we have broken plenty rules!

We both deserve a month ban in this section!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Irrelevant rant! Show me kwankaso advert!

Fool, i will at my time. Not in a hurry to satisfy an ingrate.

LOL! The main function of apps is just to reduce the stress of opening the site on a browser!

So there is a reason afterall. No sacrifice for u from me goon.

Would your phone catch fire if you open youtube with your browser?

I don't want it on my phone. It's a choice. Why is this difficult for u to accept this noble decision of mine?

Says a Buhari cocck and asss sucker grin
Show me the video!

Jonathan cocck sucker, as soon as u present oshiomoles jingle and as soon as I get to a lappy.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Ngwakwe please come and ban Demdem and myself, we have broken plenty rules!

We both deserve a month ban in this section!

Coward, u surely got this trait from ur hero. Ojukwu himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.