Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever (50985 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Ngwakwe: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Ngwakwe please come and ban Demdem and myself, we have broken plenty rules!

We both deserve a month ban in this section!

You both have my permission to finish yourselves.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ngwakwe, am a peace loving member. I technically broke no rule undecided
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Deeperlifer, God blesses u.
The daughters of this world won't allow ur cocck to rest.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:

Coward, u surely got this trait from ur here. Ojukwu himself.

STFU you fuuking bastard!
Show me a video since morning, you are telling me that you don't use your phone to check youtube! May thunder roast your rotten anus for telling me this nonsense!

You are calling me coward? When I was already getting dirty with you, you started repeating the same thing like one idioticc child!

BTW I'm not Igbo, so your ojukwu line does not affect me - iddiotic tribalist!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

grin grin grin grin
Pastor Ngwakwe, na so you like quarrel reach?
As a good citizen of NL, I am reporting myself! Ban us now!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Ngwakwe, am a peace loving member. I technically broke no rule undecided

Are you this scared of a ban?? grin
Did the igbo infected urine also affect your eyesight?
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/
provoke, fight, or wish harm to any
Nairaland member.

We both insulted each other!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Ngwakwe: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

grin grin grin grin
Pastor Ngwakwe, na so you like quarrel reach?
As a good citizen of NL, I am reporting myself! Ban us now!

See husband and wife who want to use neighbour to reconcile.

From experience, I have learnt not to take side in family matters.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

STFU you fuuking bastard!

I earlier told u that u are a produce from a rotten kunt. Thank u for reemphasizing the fact that u are indeed a bastard. Its no brainer.

Show me a video since morning, you are telling me that you don't use your phone to check youtube!

Yes i dont, do u av reasons to believe otherwise?

May thunder roast my rotten anus for not accepting this sense!

Amen

You are calling me coward?

yes u are beacause u chose to call a third party to our discussion. Only pussies do such pathetic thing.

When I was already getting dirty with you, you started repeating the same thing like one idioticc child!

i dont go dirty instead on the path of truth. why not, truth ought to be repeated as much as possible. no crime in that

BTW I'm not Igbo, so your ojukwu line does not affect me - iddiotic tribalist!

Fool, where did i state that u are ibo. grin grin Again, i reinstate the fact that u are indeed daft.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Are you this scared of a ban?? grin
Did the igbo infected urine also affect your eyesight?

We both insulted each other!

it was directed at a mod and not a self acclaimed bastard like u earlier claimed of ursef.
Let deeperlifer bring it up and will give my technical reasons.
Its far beyond bastard's comprehension.
By the way, i didnt insult u cool
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Watch this video but be careful not to wannk till you dieee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Watch this video but be careful not to wannk till you dieee

what foolish video when u can easily channel that effort to produce Oshiomoles jingle and let demdem curse the hell out of him.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
yes u are beacause u chose to call a third
party to our discussion. Only Kitty-cats do
such pathetic thing.

You can call me everything but not a coward! Because you are clearly the coward here!

If this was any european football section thread, they would have lynched you to death with boo's
Your lines are just so boring and repetitive! Old recycled shiit!
I discovered you are no match for me, and I'm wasting my venom on you, that's why I called the mod to ban both of us, so that your boring lines won't make NL servers to slumber!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

You can call me everything but not a coward! Because you are clearly the coward here!

Yes u are for calling a third party to a discussion meant for both of us.

[s]If this was any european football section thread, they would have lynched you to death with boo's
Your lines are just so boring and repetitive! Old recycled shiit!
I discovered you are no match for me, and I'm wasting my venom on you, that's why I called the mod to ban both of us, so that your boring lines won't make NL servers to slumber!
[/s]

Rubbish. Then go ur section thread and spread more of ur stupidity there.
Am a regular in politics here and not football unlike u. u want my mod to ban me in my section while u go back to ur football section eh?
very foolish of u. Thank Goodness Ngakwe saw ur deception. what a satanic motive.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:

what foolish video when u can easily channel that effort to produce Oshiomoles jingle and let demdem curse the hell out of him.

I promise to go to ITV office when I get back to benin to specifically ask for that advert, if only you can show me any Kwankwanso's advert that was aired by CTV on youtube!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

I promise to go to ITV office when I get back to benin to specifically ask for that advert, if only you can show me any Kwankwanso's advert that was aired by CTV on youtube!

why place a condition? kwankaso presidential jingle isnt even the topic of discussion.
go do the needful and let me see and see if i wont criticise Oshiomole.
As soon as i am on a lappy will look for it.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
Rubbish. Then go ur section thread and
spread more of ur stupidity there.
Am a regular in politics here and not
football unlike u. u want my mod to ban
me in my section while u go back to ur
football section eh?
very foolish of u. Thank Goodness Ngakwe
saw ur deception. what a satanic motive.
Lmao! This nigga is so scared grin grin
Check my profile, you'll see that politics is my main sections, and the european football section is not!
That doesn't change anything, we are surely going to get this ban!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Lmao! This nigga is so scared grin grin

Scared of what goon?

Check my profile, you'll see that politics is my main sections, and the european football section is not!

At least u have another section to spread ur madness apart from politics unlike demdem who is focus on politics. U have nothing to loose. demdem has.

That doesn't change anything, we are surely going to get this ban!

If its destined, no problem. Na today dem dey ban demdem? Yet u claimed u arent JJC. Shior.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:

why place a condition? kwankaso presidential jingle isnt even the topic of discussion.
go do the needful and let me see and see if i wont criticise Oshiomole.
As soon as i am on a lappy will look for it.
You are such a drunk sex-starved pig to compare a presidential campaign advert to a gubernatorial campaign advert!
Who is talking about kwankawso presidential campaign advert? I want to see his gubernatorial campaign advert of 2011

I placed a condition 1st - that you must not believe, but since you want to believe by force, you must follow my 2nd condition!

You plans to send me on a futile mission has failed if you don't show me the advert!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
If its destined, no problem. Na today dem
dey ban demdem? Yet u claimed u arent
JJC. Shior.

Oga, you have to start practising the Change that you are preaching up and down on NL!

If you have committed a crime, be sober, report yourself and accept the punishment! Likewise if you see another person committing a crime!

If every Nigeria does that, Nigeria will be a better place
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

You are such a drunk sex-starved pig to compare a presidential campaign advert to a gubernatorial campaign advert!
Who is talking about kwankawso presidential campaign advert? I want to see his gubernatorial campaign advert of 2011

Fool, u cant determine what i will give u as long as its a campaign jingle. This was my earlier statement on this:

It's an advert prepared for a politician like u alleged, most likely it should be there if it exist. Fashola, Jonathan, buhari, Kwankwaso etc all Av their adverts there till date so I honestly don't get what u are talking about.

u should know by now that demdem just dont write anything before putting his brain to work unlike u grin. dont be scared, will give u the jingle as soon as i am on a lappy grin grin

I placed a condition 1st - that you must not believe, but since you want to believe by force, you must follow my 2nd condition!

fool, am not bound to follow any of ur foolish conditions. u made an allegation, subtantiate it or stfu. Eternal fools will alleged but when called upon to substantiate they start blabbing.

You plans to send me on a futile mission has failed if you don't show me the advert!

better still, u chose to send ursef on a mission that has no basis in the first place but u claimed it exist. carry ur cross alone biko.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Oga, you have to start practising the Change that you are preaching up and down on NL!

If you have committed a crime, be sober, report yourself and accept the punishment! Likewise if you see another person committing a crime!

If every Nigeria does that, Nigeria will be a better place

again, i technically broke no rule.....

Demdem:

it was directed at a mod and not a self acclaimed bastard like u earlier claimed of ursef.
Let deeperlifer bring it up and will give my technical reasons.
Its far beyond bastard's comprehension.
By the way, i didnt insult u cool
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
u should know by now that demdem just
don't write anything before putting his
brain to work unlike u . dont be
scared, will give u the jingle as soon as i
am on a lappy
WOW! Demdem you are intelligent, you should get a noble price for your level of intelligence! What a smart Alec you are!

Rubbish! You just that you are not only a drunk, sex-starved pig, but also having a brain covered with fungi infected tumours! grin

Once again, I underestimated your daftness! How will you compare a buhari presidential advert to mimiko's gubernatorial advert? Haba! You don pass this level na!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:

again, i technically broke no rule.....
By the way, i didnt insult u

you are such a liar! No shame! Chaii! Demdem fear GOD!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Demdem:
fool, am not bound to follow any of ur
foolish conditions. u made an allegation,
subtantiate it or stfu. Eternal fools will
alleged but when called upon to
substantiate they start blabbing.

Please did I tell you not to believe?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
homesteady:

[s]WOW! Demdem you are intelligent, you should get a noble price for your level of intelligence! What a smart Alec you are!

Rubbish! You just that you are not only a drunk, sex-starved pig, but also having a brain covered with fungi infected tumours! grin[/s]

Once again, I underestimated your daftness! How will you compare a buhari presidential advert to mimiko's gubernatorial advert? Haba! You don pass this level na!

Fool, both are political jingles and nothing so special about it. Be it presidential or gubernatorial.
Both carried the same core message in which votes are requested for from the populace either at the state or federal level.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
homesteady:

you are such a liar! No shame! Chaii! Demdem fear GOD!

Again fool, the technicalities in it is far beyond what a self bastard like u can decode. Don't push it.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
homesteady:

Please did I tell you not to believe?

Fool, didn't I also tell u not to quote me in ur stupidity again?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Demdem:

Again fool, the technicalities in it is far beyond what a self bastard like u can decode. Don't push it.
Is this post insulting?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
homesteady:

Is this post insulting?

In the context it was used, No.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Demdem:

In the context it was used, No.

Na wa oh! That means we have been praising ourselves in the "'context it was used'"?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
homesteady:

Na wa oh! That means we have been praising ourselves in the "'context it was used'"?

I don't know what u have been doing but i Av remained on the path of truth.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
maclatunji: .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.