Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? (990 Views)

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Should I Be Jealous? / Should I Be Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by purityval(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by remsonik(f): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Jealousy isn't a sign of love....maybe you need to make her feel more secured.

1 Like

Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by yorex2011: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Humans are insatiable.. When u get jealous now she wud say you are insecure and don't trust her... Abeg bro explain things to her and carry on with your life... You shudnt be spending all ur youthful years trying to please a gf (wife is allowed)

1 Like

Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by temitemi1(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Bros u need to get a bit jealous of what belongs to u ooo
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by diamondpaul(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Is the truth but hard to understand that u not being jealous is the reason she's still ur's...so I would say if @ all u wana get jealous let it be just a bit's.because when u show u re afraid of loosing her is when she would wana go @ all cost's.#think abt it.

1 Like

Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by fijiano202(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:
Jealousy isn't a sign of love....maybe you need to make her feel more secured.
u right ..jealousy may not be a sign of love but a sign of security...it means the man is protecting his teritory...all ladies wants security in their relationships....if a guy is jealous that means he still cares abt u and his teritory

1 Like

Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by purityval(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by purityval(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2015
yorex2011:
Humans are insatiable.. When u get jealous now she wud say you are insecure and don't trust her... Abeg bro explain things to her and carry on with your life... You shudnt be spending all ur youthful years trying to please a gf (wife is allowed)

Thanks man
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by remsonik(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
u right ..jealousy may not be a sign of love but a sign of security...it means the man is protecting his teritory...all ladies wants security in their relationships....if a guy is jealous that means he still cares abt u and his teritory

Ok but caring doesn't mean you should be overtly jealous though a lil bit of jealousy is needed
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by purityval(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:

A bit jealous when I trust her?
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
For what?

Seems like you are one of those guys that wish they can hide their babe where no other guy can see her........gringringringrin
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by purityval(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2015
diamondpaul:
Is the truth but hard to understand that u not being jealous is the reason she's still ur's...so I would say if @ all u wana get jealous let it be just a bit's.because when u show u re afraid of loosing her is when she would wana go @ all cost's.#think abt it.

Gratias
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by remsonik(f): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
purityval:

she knw that shez secured with mi cuz i dont gv her reasont to doubt ma sincerity towards her buh this jealousy thing, seriously i dont get it. thanks all d same
Ok maybe you need to have a chat with her and tell her jealousy isn't your thing. Though you need to raise some eyebrows if you start feeling uncomfortable about the different guys asking her out.

1 Like

Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by fijiano202(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:

Ok but caring doesn't mean you should be overtly jealous though a lil bit of jealousy is needed
all humans are diff......level of jealousy comes down to the kinda guy ur dating...what u call a lityle jealousy may be too much for some girls to handle...if u know the kinda guy ur dating why wait 4yrs before u complain abt his lack of jealousy.....have seen guys that beat up their gf for making them jealous and uneasy

Jealousy goes a long way with diff type of individuals

1 Like

Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by Evina(f): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2015
When she matures and recalls this attitude of hers, she will laugh at how immature she was.

1 Like

Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by purityval(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2015
[b][/b]
fijiano202:

Hmmmm am not a student of that school o "if a guy is jealous that means he still cares abt u and his teritory"
Re: Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? by purityval(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
For what?

Seems like you are one of those guys that wish they can hide their babe where no other guy can see her........gringringringrin

Funny #lol

(1) (Reply)

She Said Yesssssss!!! But What Happens Now / What Will Be Ur Wish ? / Pls I Need Advice/he Wants Me To Change Everything About Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.