Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP (4117 Views)

Kogi State Governor, Commissioners, All Declare For PDP / Denouncing US citizenship becomes the vogue / Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is all you need.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is all you need

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Judging from ya name ya shld be in hotel room or section if dere is, mind ya am a conscious political being. And also aware of d political settings in ma country. I just don't write for attension I write cos I see d nid to write and d nid is dat jona remains d best out of d two options. Corruption is better dan a religious gay. Sowie if dis OP hurts ya feelings. Am entitled to ma opinion ya re entitled to urz

Why should I take someone, who from his posts history is unemployed but has spent 100% of his time here on Sexuality Section stalking women?

You are nothing but a PDP tout!

2 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Judging from ya name ya shld be in hotel room or section if dere is, mind ya am a conscious political being. And also aware of d political settings in ma country. I just don't write for attension I write cos I see d nid to write and d nid is dat jona remains d best out of d two options. Corruption is better dan a religious gay. Sowie if dis OP hurts ya feelings. Am entitled to ma opinion ya re entitled to urz
You hurt my feelings? You're just an ordinary human being behind a keyboard. And for dat ur corruption statement, it really shows why this nation is where it is. I'd rather vote for a religious fanatic (and speakin about religious, isn't it muazu d pdp chair who advocated for sharia in bauchi?) who will provide for me and d nation than a corrupt man who milks, scams, deceives its citizens and cant provide adequate security Blames opposition for his failures. Speaks and acts cluelessly, cannot control his own wife, the list goes on an on. Oh are you voting for him cos he gave you refurb trains? Or you're votin for him cos he's from ur region? Its none of my business though. Vote for who you wanna vote for. But the thing here is you're just an attention seeker. End of story

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Usmandanfodio: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
kestolove95:
from ur name we knw who d real terrorist is...aftr dey will sae apc supportaz ar insultiv...imagin what dix one jst post...it's baseless and a dixgrace to nigerian youth..ur type shud return to primary school.

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Usmandanfodio: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why should I take someone, who from his posts history is unemployed but has spent 100% of his time here on Sexuality Section stalking women?

A typical she-male

Just sharap

Or

Thunder go fire your ancestors there
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
From frying Pan to fire grin grin. What a way to roast yourself
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
A man claiming to be a female, u rre entitled to ya opinion and am entitled to mine!
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Alphaoscar: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
You guys should please free this attention seeking, sex starve and bigot of Op.

His main point of supporting GEJ is because he need to protect someone of the same faith forgetting the fact that poverty, mismanagement and the effect of corruption will not separate Muslim from Christians by the time it start to bite. It is biting the op already but he is more than determined to wallow more in that hardship .
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bro, ya entitled to ya opinion am entitled to mine. Bleep extremist, I rep a secular state. So stop being naughty and accept ma views or ya die in silence
Alphaoscar:
You guys should please free this attention seeking, sex starve and bigot of Op.

His main point of supporting GEJ is because he need to protect someone of the same faith forgetting the fact that poverty, mismanagement and the effect of corruption will not separate Muslim from Christians by the time it start to bite. It is biting the op already but he is more than determined to wallow more in that hardship .
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Ojiofor: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fanatic or religious bigot or not Buhari should present his cv to inec as demanded by law if he wishes to context next election.to lie under oat is a serious crime.

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Caseless: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, did Buhari Islamise the contry in 1984? Are you aware that PDP chief and Father of Jonathan, iBB registered Nigeria with OIC in 1986? Are you also aware that Buhari bluntly refused the the proposal? Are you also aware that Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to OIC conference in Egypt 2013? Are you aware that the C-G Custom, IGP, Min of Defense, PDP Chairman, National Security Adviser etc are all muslims? If someone is to be accused of being an islamists don't you think that person should be Jonathan and the PDP?
why are u wasting ur time on that guy? Have u seen any of his post where he supported the apc?

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bro am entitled to ma own opinion, I once said, "if ya want to be denied ya rite, vote for a fanatic" pdpd for life and jona for life.
Caseless:
why are u wasting ur time on that guy? Have u seen any of his post where he supported the apc?

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by kestolove95(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
am so sorry for ur type.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Aksonman: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
If the President can't tell us what he has achieved since February 2010 then he has no business remaining in Aso Rock.

With due respect sir, you are a blind and deaf lunatic.

Havent you seen the trains?
Havent you seen Benin-Ore road?
Havent you read about 40% reduction in Nigeria's food import bill?
Haven't you witnessed privatization of PHCN?
Which country was Africa's largest economy in 2010, which country is it now?

Buhari fans are complete irritants blinded by severe hatred for GEJ due to their personal failures as individuals.

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Caseless:
Bro, believe me I don't buy the islamisation crap, I knw that the op is mischievous

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Caseless: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, believe me I don't buy the islamisation crap, I knw that the op is mischievous
the islamization propaganda is the cheapest of the many they have reeled out. I dont evn pay attention to such.

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by chuka5000(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
War of words
Bull SH*t
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by meforyou1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
All these kids who comes from Romance section to Politics section to pollute here with their robotic "GEJ till 2019" slogan. Who takes them serious?

Mtscheeeew!
happy new year madam.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by oluwasuski: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2015
makhez019:
Today is a memorable day for me and ma darling new party d PDP, and am here to fully pledge ma loyalty to JONA, is better for me to support a corrupt leader than to support an extremist! Up jona up PDP

your choice..I hope you don't decamp back when buhari wins.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by gajike: 4:06am On Jan 03, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Tinubu was prosecuted in a court and nothing was found on him, that's why he's walking a free man. Maybe you know more than the courts so show us proof of his corruption.

From some baseless "proofless" statements you're making on this this thread, I don't think you can objectively debate on anything.

Goodluck on your joining PDP.
At least baba obasanjo is presently in apc camp.
His romance with tinubu didn't stop him labelling Tinubu as an upper class currupt person. Read MY WATCH.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by sufido123: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Change2015:
Oga please, it is renouncing not denouncing, chikena!

#change
#GMB
#APC

My friend the English grammar teacher renouncing and denouncing can be used interchangeably. Op was correct in the context he used denounced.

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2015
"In 2001, Buhari said in a meeting "God willingly we will continue to push for total implementation of sharia in the country. Those who are not part of us should learn about it" . Dat is wad buhari said, I don't want him ooooo. I luv a corrupt leader dan an extremist
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by PhockPhockMan: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
makhez019:
Today is a memorable day for me and ma darling new party d PDP, and am here to fully pledge ma loyalty to JONA, is better for me to support a corrupt leader than to support an extremist! Up jona up PDP
Congratulations my brother. It is said that the devil you know is far better
than the angel you don't know. But in this case, APC is the angel and devil we don't know.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2015
If buhari wins, d monkey and d baboon will be soaked in blood grin
oluwasuski:

your choice..I hope you don't decamp back when buhari wins.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Change2015(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

My friend the English grammar teacher renouncing and denouncing can be used interchangeably. Op was correct in the context he used denounced.

Please understand denounce is not a synonym of renounce. That you understand his meaning does not make the usage correct!

Oxford dictionary
denounce

Definition of denounce in English:
verb
[with object]
1. Publicly declare to be wrong or evil: the Assembly denounced the use of violence he was widely denounced as a traitor
More example sentences Synonyms
1.1 Inform against: priests denounced him to the King for heresy

renounce

Definition of renounce in English:
verb
[with object]
1. Formally declare one’s abandonment of (a claim, right, or possession): Isabella offered to renounce her son’s claim to the French Crown
More example sentences
1.1 [no object] Law Refuse or resign a right or position, especially one as an heir or trustee: there will be forms enabling the allottee to renounce
More example sentences Synonyms
1.2 Refuse to continue to recognize or abide by: these agreements were renounced after the fall of the Tsarist regime
More example sentences
1.3 Reject or abandon (a cause, bad habit, or way of life)
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by PhockPhockMan: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
OP why have you decided to join the corrupt elite that are waging war against the common masses?
Instead, he shunned a terrorist for a real presidential material.
Bro, take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption: Buhari Made History Becomes The First President To Doctor Budget / Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow / FCT Judiciary Launches "e-Filing", Case Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.