Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP (4130 Views)

Kogi State Governor, Commissioners, All Declare For PDP / Denouncing US citizenship becomes the vogue / Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by kestolove95(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
from ur name we knw who d real terrorist is...aftr dey will sae apc supportaz ar insultiv...imagin what dix one jst post...it's baseless and a dixgrace to nigerian youth..ur type shud return to primary school.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by kestolove95(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2015
BTFormular:
who invite una here. I don preach buhari for facebook convince people before. I dey go apologise to them and give them reason not to vote for the imbecille again. Don't quote me o
u not makin any point young man
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by kestolove95(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
If the President can't tell us what he has achieved since February 2010 then he has no business remaining in Aso Rock.
and it's so visible to d blind and audible to d deaf dat he has achiev nothin since d demise of yar'adau...may God bless yar'adau anywia he is..
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by BTFormular: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
kestolove95:
u not makin any point young man
K
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Op Buhari and fanatism is like banana and groundnut. U made the right decision of securing your life and that of your family. Terrorism remain number one evil to mankind. Jonathan we know, jonathan we see. Buhari we know, buhari we see. Both are once at the helm of affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by BENZINA(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
is 2015 between GEJ and Fashola or GEJ and Muhammadu Buhari?
You don't have to ask that silly question, I demand you present issues the way they are!

2 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Good luck to you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by chamboy(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Today is a memorable day for me and ma darling new party d PDP, and am here to fully pledge ma loyalty to JONA, is better for me to support a corrupt leader than to support an extremist! Up jona up PDP
sir, can u answer my few questions
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Lexxybooy(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

By Buhari
Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

How come this is all your thinking faculty can ever think of, this is all u post around, follow follow, you just hear of something, without thinking of it, you post just to get mentions.

Mtcheeew.... #smh

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Adetula1(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, did Buhari Islamise the contry in 1984? Are you aware that PDP chief and Father of Jonathan, iBB registered Nigeria with OIC in 1986? Are you also aware that Buhari bluntly refused the the proposal? Are you also aware that Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to OIC conference in Egypt 2013? Are you aware that the C-G Custom, IGP, Min of Defense, PDP Chairman, National Security Adviser etc are all muslims? If someone is to be accused of being an islamists don't you think that person should be Jonathan and the PDP?
Although Babangida took the rap for Nigeria's
sneaky upgrade to full membership of the
Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC),
according to a study on Nigeria funded by the US
Defense Department in the early 1990s, it was
actually Buhari who without any regard
whatsoever for the sensibilities of Nigerians of
other faiths, submitted the application to
upgrade Nigeria's membership from the observer
status it had enjoyed since the Gowon regime to
full membership. The OIC's review of the
application was concluded after Babangida's
palace coup. Rather than reverse Buhari's action,
Babangida quietly allowed Nigeria's new status
as a full-fledged member of the OIC to stand.
Buhari's OIC action exposed him as a religious
zealot, who will have no qualms in rousing and
ginning up Sharia issues, quiescent for several
years now, following its aggressive unveiling in
Zamfara, where Buba Bello Jangebe's wrist was
amputated for stealing a cow, and Safiya Husseini
was sentenced to die by stoning for adultery
while her co-participant in the act was not
prosecuted because he was male.
-Matthew Uzukwu, Ph.D.
http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2010/
dec/171.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by obamartins(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Today is a memorable day for me and ma darling new party d PDP, and am here to fully pledge ma loyalty to JONA, is better for me to support a corrupt leader than to support an extremist! Up jona up PDP
Congratulations and welcome. Gradually, more of you guys will see the light including that prodigal daughter, Berem.

3 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Change2015(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Bro pls wake up from slumber, buhari is too old to bring change. He wants to islamize dis country. He shld give me his 9 years old daughter den I will see d importance of a sharia state

Only a numbnut like you would believe that he has a 9yr old child at this age. But then again your intellect is here evidenced more by its absence.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by backtosender: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

By Buhari
Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
watch this video and you will see that people in the north has become iraqis as boko haram is killing them so as innocent hausa people/youths are getting torture by civilian jtf northern nigeria have gone beyond buhari sharia law this is deep.I don't think a normal person will come out from that region again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcc5fnx08R0
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Where on earth ve ya seen a christian and odas straffing 9 years old, bro yerima is a prototype of u all. Child abuse and I want dat no more by voting jona, I rep pdp. Power to corrupt officials as long as extremist is not coming into power
Change2015:

Only a numbnut like you would believe that he has a 9yr old child at this age. But then again your intellect is here evidenced more by its absence.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Adetula1:
Although Babangida took the rap for Nigeria's
sneaky upgrade to full membership of the
Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC),
according to a study on Nigeria funded by the US
Defense Department in the early 1990s, it was
actually Buhari who without any regard
whatsoever for the sensibilities of Nigerians of
other faiths, submitted the application to
upgrade Nigeria's membership from the observer
status it had enjoyed since the Gowon regime to
full membership. The OIC's review of the
application was concluded after Babangida's
palace coup. Rather than reverse Buhari's action,
Babangida quietly allowed Nigeria's new status
as a full-fledged member of the OIC to stand.
Buhari's OIC action exposed him as a religious
zealot, who will have no qualms in rousing and
ginning up Sharia issues, quiescent for several
years now, following its aggressive unveiling in
Zamfara, where Buba Bello Jangebe's wrist was
amputated for stealing a cow, and Safiya Husseini
was sentenced to die by stoning for adultery
while her co-participant in the act was not
prosecuted because he was male.
-Matthew Uzukwu, Ph.D.
http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2010/
dec/171.html
Which study? Can we see excerpts of that study and link? Before the membership, IBB had held meetings withe Christian and Muslim leaders over the issue, he still went ahead. It was IBB not Buhari that initiated it.m we can all say "according to a havard study", where is report of the study so we can analyse?
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
EVEN though I don't share the same view with them, I'm happy with the way the APC supporters especially Barcanista are responding maturedly without insults as usual. Kudos to you guys.
OP know this... APC and PDP are almost the same to me.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
A wise philosopher once said, wen ya ve two evil, ya chose d lesser one. As for me I prefer a corrupt leader dan an extremist, afterall, dere is nobody as corrupt as tinubu in d whole of naija and hez an active member of apc.
SeverusSnape:
EVEN though I don't share the same view with them, I'm happy with the way the APC supporters especially Barcanista are responding maturedly without insults as usual. Kudos to you guys.
OP know this... APC and PDP are almost the same to me.

2 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Change2015(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Where on earth ve ya seen a christian and odas straffing 9 years old, bro yerima is a prototype of u all. Child abuse and I want dat no more by voting jona, I rep pdp. Power to corrupt officials as long as extremist is not coming into power

Let me enlighten you, child abuse happens everywhere

http://ynaija.com/madness-man-arraigned-for-raping-sick-30-month-old-baby-in-lagos/
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Over-500-child-defilement-cases-reported-in-Lagos-20141211

Over 500 child defilement cases reported in Lagos
2014-12-11 13:12

Lagos - Ade Ipaye, Lagos State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, on Wednesday, said over 500 cases of child defilement cases were reported in the state this year.

Ipaye disclosed this at a Human Rights Essay and Debate Competition organised for private and public schools in Lagos by the Directorate for Citizen's Rights.

The competition was part of activities marking the 2014 World Human Rights Day with the theme: "The Rights of the Child."

The commissioner said this year's theme was carefully picked in the light of the fact that in the last one year, more than 500 cases of defilement of minors were reported in Lagos.

"We know that children contend with several challenges on daily basis, however, the onus is on parents and guardians to ensure that each child is given necessary care and attention.’’

Ipaye said that the principle of human rights should be inculcated in the youths at their earliest formative stage.

He added that this would ensure that youths imbibed the principles of fairness, non-discrimination, inclusiveness and respect for fellow-beings, irrespective of age.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
All these kids who comes from Romance section to Politics section to pollute here with their robotic "GEJ till 2019" slogan. Who takes them serious?

Mtscheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by meforyou1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wise decision. Terrorism-sponsoring janjaweedeans will never rule Nigeria
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by xtanburg: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
I can still trust atiku, buh ya see buhari, I won't even give him an inch, for ma peeps dat dunno buhari registered naija as an observer in d fucking group of blood thirsty vampires. Go read well and stop being sentimental. I repeat, I prefer a corrupt leader to an extremist..........

And what makes him an extremist?
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sire, let me also enlighten ya, many reports on child abuse cases is predominant in d north, ve ya not heard of d kano child abuse case. Wad ya nid to know is dat, we naija are foolish we allow d rich to manipulate us. Yerima dat is allowed by his religon to penetrate 9 years old y is he allowing his daughters to go to skool. Sowie for saying dis, dere is somtin wrong. Deep down yaself ya knw its not proper yet cos ya wanna be a fanatics ya support nonsense at d expense of d truth. Ya hear on d radio and oda medium d gov daughters getting married most wif masters and ya see how matured and big dhe her and yet deh tell ya give out ya kids in marriage. Ma bro open ya eyes and see dat were dat law comes from is wack
Change2015:

Let me enlighten you, child abuse happens everywhere

http://ynaija.com/madness-man-arraigned-for-raping-sick-30-month-old-baby-in-lagos/
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Over-500-child-defilement-cases-reported-in-Lagos-20141211

Over 500 child defilement cases reported in Lagos
2014-12-11 13:12

Lagos - Ade Ipaye, Lagos State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, on Wednesday, said over 500 cases of child defilement cases were reported in the state this year.

Ipaye disclosed this at a Human Rights Essay and Debate Competition organised for private and public schools in Lagos by the Directorate for Citizen's Rights.

The competition was part of activities marking the 2014 World Human Rights Day with the theme: "The Rights of the Child."

The commissioner said this year's theme was carefully picked in the light of the fact that in the last one year, more than 500 cases of defilement of minors were reported in Lagos.

"We know that children contend with several challenges on daily basis, however, the onus is on parents and guardians to ensure that each child is given necessary care and attention.’’

Ipaye said that the principle of human rights should be inculcated in the youths at their earliest formative stage.

He added that this would ensure that youths imbibed the principles of fairness, non-discrimination, inclusiveness and respect for fellow-beings, irrespective of age.

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
A wise philosopher once said, wen ya ve two evil, ya chose d lesser one. As for me I prefer a corrupt leader dan an extremist, afterall, dere is nobody as corrupt as tinubu in d whole of naija and hez an active member of apc.
YEAH BROTHER, YOU'RE RIGHT. I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ONE.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by BrokenTV: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
All these kids who comes from Romance section to Politics section to pollute here with their robotic "GEJ till 2019" slogan. Who takes them serious?

Mtscheeeew!
Hahahaha child of anger crying as usual, Buhari got nothing to offer this country, his only aim is to return power back to north

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by iiichidodo: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
***dancing Azonto**
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by ayukdaboss(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Tinubu was prosecuted in a court and nothing was found on him, that's why he's walking a free man. Maybe you know more than the courts so show us proof of his corruption.

From some baseless "proofless" statements you're making on this this thread, I don't think you can objectively debate on anything.

Goodluck on your joining PDP.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ma bro, now I see how bias and sentimental ya re, a new born baby in naija will testify in anywhere in d world that tinubu is corrupt. Ma bro if ya say tinubu has not bin found wanting in a court of law den jona is also clean IBB is clean OBJ is clean. Tinubu, a follish fellow dat ruled lagos for 8 years and dere is nufin to show for it, ekiti state voted fayemi out cos tiis nubu was milking everytin ekiti has. D idiot is places family members in politics at d expense of merit, hez inlaws, cousins daughters wife nephews nieces and thugs re all occupying political offices. Wad a shame. Come 2015 elections, tinubu empire will be set ablaze, and d children of pdp wil be victorious. Bro go our and ask an ave nigerian who tinubu is? Bro no reasonable person will say anytin good.
ayukdaboss:

Tinubu was prosecuted in a court and nothing was found on him, that's why he's walking a free man. Maybe you know more than the courts so show us proof of his corruption.

From some baseless "proofless" statements you're making on this this thread, I don't think you can objectively debate on anything.

Goodluck on your joining PDP.

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by idumuose(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Welcome on board bro.It's good to have you inour midst.

You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness(blood suckers,Boko haramists,semi illiterates,drug peddlers,rumour mongers,liars and economic saboteurs) into the kingdom of light.

Buhari engages in divisive politics in the north while preaching unity in the south. - Sule Lamido.

Buhari is a semi illiterate with a sworn affidavit as his credentials.

Buhari is an ethnic bigot.

Buhari is a religious bigot.

Buhari is Tinubu's handbag.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by chamboy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Sire, let me also enlighten ya, many reports on child abuse cases is predominant in d north, ve ya not heard of d kano child abuse case. Wad ya nid to know is dat, we naija are foolish we allow d rich to manipulate us. Yerima dat is allowed by his religon to penetrate 9 years old y is he allowing his daughters to go to skool. Sowie for saying dis, dere is somtin wrong. Deep down yaself ya knw its not proper yet cos ya wanna be a fanatics ya support nonsense at d expense of d truth. Ya hear on d radio and oda medium d gov daughters getting married most wif masters and ya see how matured and big dhe her and yet deh tell ya give out ya kids in marriage. Ma bro open ya eyes and see dat were dat law comes from is wack
can u show us any of ur previous post showing ur support for APC
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op you have absolutely no proof dat you were purporting apc. Having gone thru ur profile you've spent more than 3 days on religion and mostly romance sections. This is ur first thread and first few posts in the politics section. So from what i'm seeing, its either you're just looking for attention or tryin to create a fight here. Simple!
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Judging from ya name ya shld be in hotel room or section if dere is, mind ya am a conscious political being. And also aware of d political settings in ma country. I just don't write for attension I write cos I see d nid to write and d nid is dat jona remains d best out of d two options. Corruption is better dan a religious gay. Sowie if dis OP hurts ya feelings. Am entitled to ma opinion ya re entitled to urz
HugeCock:
Op you have absolutely no proof dat you were purporting apc. Having gone thru ur profile you've spent more than 3 days on religion and mostly romance sections. This is ur first thread and first few posts in the politics section. So from what i'm seeing, its either you're just looking for attention or tryin to create a fight here. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by ayukdaboss(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Ma bro, now I see how bias and sentimental ya re, a new born baby in naija will testify in anywhere in d world that tinubu is corrupt. Ma bro if ya say tinubu has not bin found wanting in a court of law den jona is also clean IBB is clean OBJ is clean. Tinubu, a follish fellow dat ruled lagos for 8 years and dere is nufin to show for it, ekiti state voted fayemi out cos tiis nubu was milking everytin ekiti has. D idiot is places family members in politics at d expense of merit, hez inlaws, cousins daughters wife nephews nieces and thugs re all occupying political offices. Wad a shame. Come 2015 elections, tinubu empire will be set ablaze, and d children of pdp wil be victorious. Bro go our and ask an ave nigerian who tinubu is? Bro no reasonable person will say anytin good.
Whatever you decide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Picture Real, Recent? / Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone / We The Igbos Dont Want To Be Part Of Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.