Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) (1077 Views)

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / How Women Manipulate Men! / LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by countsparrow: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Men manipulate the environment. Women
manipulate men.

Men operate in a realm different from women's
, This is why, for example, men devote so
much of their time to fiddling around with
gadgets, solving problems and playing
games, whereas women spend much of their time and money altering the way that they look and 'chatting about relationships'.

This is, of course, a sweeping generalisation.
But from my own observations, it is a pretty
good one!

Indeed, within 48 hours of being born,
female babies are more likely to spend their time gawping at human faces while male babies tend to be attracted by just about everything else.

Most men would be staggered if they
understood the lengths to which women
normally go in order to manipulate them.
But they seem to be completely blind to it.
And the reason is that, for the most part,
men are just not operating in the same
realm.

And this, for example, explains why women
are apt to get so uptight and make false
accusations against men (e.g. 'date rape')
when the relationship does not go according
to their plan the following day.

They see such an event as a 'failure to
manipulate the man successfully' and this
goes right to the very core of their egos.
Whereas the men involved in such
situations were not usually thinking about
'meaningful' relationships at all.

For more www.angryharry.com/esWomenManipulateMen.htm

Look at Nairaland for example, men send pm to gals we have not seen but cos der monikers have words like "pretty" "diva" "Damsel" "Cute" "sexy" "Butt" "booty" even if d gal resemble monkey, tilapia or get leg Like
"odd leg calliper" we no mind

Just by gals adding this to der names without display pictures, we fall for them... ANOTHER WAY WOMEN MANIPULTE MEN...
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Noted!
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by Afrok(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one op.... Another way is; in a lady's voice " Jerry, Ebuka, Kamilu, Aminu, U aren't man enough, if U are, U will gladly..... " Abeg make Una complete the rest.

Women manipulating men since the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden undecided.
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by Hazardd(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
nice one
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
fact best topic so far in 2015
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by yorex2011: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
This thread angry

Make sense cheesy
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by countsparrow: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
@all, thanks for d kind words...

Mod, front page things... Help deliver we men from the hands of EVE...
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
so true. especially d part about when they add all those diva, pretty, damsel, etc. I've come across two who didn't fit d description at all. n it's true. I'd open a profile with those words first before one that doesn't have. I guess I've been gamed. cry

@op chop knucku jare!!!
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by SirHouloo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: How Women Manipulate Men (men's corner) by countsparrow: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:
so true. especially d part about when they add all those diva, pretty, damsel, etc. I've come across two who didn't fit d description at all. n it's true. I'd open a profile with those words first before one that doesn't have. I guess I've been gamed. cry

@op chop knucku jare!!!

Girls deceiving guys from the days of sir winston churchill...

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Get This Foot / Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? / Mature Advice Needed To Prevent Relationship Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.