Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] (3344 Views)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by MEGGATRON(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
1. Smile

Personally, Im attracted to women who smile more often. It’s an easy, friendly way to show you’re happy to be there and interested in what he has to say. Make sure your smile is real. Smile freely and easily to lighten the conversation and keep things feeling fun. Laugh if he says something you think is funny, but make sure it’s not forced.
Tip: A very powerful flirtation technique is to smile and make eye contact at the same time. You’ll knock him over.

2. Stay in Shape

Men want you to look sexy even when you’re naked, they want to be aroused by the sight of you being naked. Men don’t want you to be like a skeleton nor do they want you to be too fat! I suggest you should
exercise 3-4 times a week. Speaking of the way you eat: you do not need to starve yourself; you do not need those fatty food either.

3. Be Confident

Men are attracted to people who seem comfortable with themselves. Being confident gives you a certain air of coolness that makes men want to find out more about you. Play up your good qualities and be proud of your accomplishments instead of hiding them. When you feel good about yourself, it definitely shows. I know its not easy to build, and you can't pretend to be confident when u’re not. The
first and best step to Confidence, is by working on feeling better about yourself.

4. Make Your Own Money

When it comes to money, most men really don’t care if you make a whole lot, but you need to be making enough so that you are not a financial drain on him. If you make more than him, kudos! more power to you, just don’t misuse it.

5. Look Like A Woman

Men want to date WOMEN, not MEN with vaginas.

6. Be Respectful and Submissive

Being submissive is a very good thing, I didn’t say you should start being a door mat or that you should have no voice in the relationship. A good man will reciprocate, and respect the things you want and make sure you are also happy. Remember: God Loves A Respectful Woman.

7. Healthy Sex Life

Most men want a woman that has a healthy sex drive and few past sexual partners. Men also don’t want a woman that uses sex as a way to get what she wants.

8. Be Willing to Cook at Least Three

Times a Week Its really too bad that domestic ability of being able to feed yourself without ordering takeout has faded away. Learn to cook.. Not necessarily for him. Do it for yourself. It makes him know you’re responsible and capable of doing same for him if you eventually get married. “The way
to a man’s heart is his stomach”

9. Reduce the Makeup

The less the better. One more thing, Reduce the way you try to modify your body. Men Fall for natural hair color, tasteful and coverable tattoos and piercings that are not out of control and all over the
place. Having tattoos or piercings is not a must oh.

10. And finally… Be Intelligent

No man wants a woman who cannot flex her
mental muscles.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/how-to-be-more-attractive-to-men/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
It depends on the kind of guy you want to attract.
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by mizjules(f): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice points !!
Not easy anyways especially keeping in shape, while our men will just me having pot bellies anyhow embarassed....what will the men do, while we trying to keep up to these whole points??

Haba! Smile, keep in shape, cook, make our money, be submissive, give birth, have good sex life, be confident... Cut us some slack fah cry
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by sinaj(f): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
daz me cool
@ no. 8, I evn cook 3 times a day wink

1 Like

Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by MEGGATRON(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
mizjules:
Nice points !!
Not easy anyways especially keeping in shape, while our men will just me having pot bellies anyhow embarassed....what will the men do, while we trying to keep up to these whole points??

we Make money.
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by shamsuRana(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:
daz me cool

Then u will make a good wife.
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Princecalm(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
always look decent.
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by MemphisDepay(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Only a girl with a cute smile attracts me more
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Rosemary216(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Not bad.. No 11- be neat no 12- dnt b over dependent; try to be independent!

1 Like

Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by winetapper: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:
daz me cool

what about bathing three times too #scales fence
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by cyndax(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[/color]

Personally, Im attracted to women who smile more often. It’s an easy, friendly way to show you’re happy to be there and interested in what he has to say. Make sure your smile is real. Smile freely and easily to lighten the conversation and keep things feeling fun. Laugh if he says something you think is funny, but make sure it’s not forced.
Tip: A very powerful flirtation technique is to smile and make eye contact at the same time. You’ll knock him over.

[color=#990000]

Men want you to look sexy even when you’re naked, they want to be aroused by the sight of you being naked. Men don’t want you to be like a skeleton nor do they want you to be too fat! I suggest you should
exercise 3-4 times a week. Speaking of the way you eat: you do not need to starve yourself; you do not need those fatty food either.

[/color]

Men are attracted to people who seem comfortable with themselves. Being confident gives you a certain air of coolness that makes men want to find out more about you. Play up your good qualities and be proud of your accomplishments instead of hiding them. When you feel good about yourself, it definitely shows. I know its not easy to build, and you can't pretend to be confident when u’re not. The
first and best step to Confidence, is by working on feeling better about yourself.

[color=#990000]

When it comes to money, most men really don’t care if you make a whole lot, but you need to be making enough so that you are not a financial drain on him. If you make more than him, kudos! more power to you, just don’t misuse it.

[/color]
Men want to date WOMEN, not MEN with vaginas.

[color=#990000]

Being submissive is a very good thing, I didn’t say you should start being a door mat or that you should have no voice in the relationship. A good man will reciprocate, and respect the things you want and make sure you are also happy. Remember: God Loves A Respectful Woman.

[/color]

Most men want a woman that has a healthy sex drive and few past sexual partners. Men also don’t want a woman that uses sex as a way to get what she wants.

[color=#990000]

Times a Week Its really too bad that domestic ability of being able to feed yourself without ordering takeout has faded away. Learn to cook.. Not necessarily for him. Do it for yourself. It makes him know you’re responsible and capable of doing same for him if you eventually get married. “The way
to a man’s heart is his stomach”

[/color]

The less the better. One more thing, Reduce the way you try to modify your body. Men Fall for natural hair color, tasteful and coverable tattoos and piercings that are not out of control and all over the
place. Having tattoos or piercings is not a must oh.

[color=#990000]

No man wants a woman who cannot flex her
mental muscles.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/how-to-be-more-attractive-to-men/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala
..u gat it all right...kudos
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by MEGGATRON(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Only a girl with a cute smile attracts me more

ONLY?? LOL
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Mhizizzy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Av gat most of dese tho
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by KAPOVee: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ure so on point
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Kingdre(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
intelligent is enough for me if she is very intelligent she will get all the quality men needed sooner or later beauty fades
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by MEGGATRON(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Av gat most of dese tho

hmmm my ex said the same thing
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by maryam6(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Awwwwwww! So on point.
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Be intelligent . . .
What kind of advice is this? undecided
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by sinaj(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
winetapper:
what about bathing three times too #scales fence

ur signature got me laffin grin
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by MEGGATRON(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:
daz me cool

hmmmmm for your side devil get HOPE for 'LIE'
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by godofwar666(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Av gat most of dese tho
awwww, i'm sorry you sound childish.
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by winetapper: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:

ur signature got me laffin grin
grin that means somehow you guilty grin
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Mhizizzy(f): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
godofwar666:
awwww, i'm sorry you sound childish.

Tnx Mr matured
Next tym,
Mind ur goddammed business
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by lomodele(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
I always love ur post Op...Keep it up wink
I love 1,2,6,9&10 in women, if u got dat u've got megrin
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by lomodele(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:
It depends on the kind of guy you want to attract.
which type of guy would u like to attract?
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by INTERMAN: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lie
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 10, 2015
mizjules:
Nice points !!

Haba! Smile, keep in shape, cook, make our money, be submissive, give birth, have good sex life, be confident... Cut us some slack fah cry
men will just be observing. smh
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by pretydiva(f): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Luv everything abt ur write up op except dat no 7. R u trying 2 encourage premarital sex ..i really don't get it
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
BE YOURSELF! that'd do for me
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Tnx Mr matured
Next tym,
Mind ur goddammed business

Ladies are becoming so aggressive lately. lil wonder dudes keep picking and dumping them. Smh
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2015
mizjules:
Nice points !!

Your ukwu is nice kiss
Re: LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] by Mademoiselle24(f): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. / Pix :why Do Girls Always Do This? / Guys Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome U Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.