Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

#gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan (1173 Views)

Oladun Aderonke Morolayo Resigns As Aide Of To Mimiko / Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
2015 seems to be the year of President Goodluck Jonathan as the hashtag GEJisworking (#GEJisworking) created by his special Assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri to give a state by state account of achievements of the president is trending on the social networking site, twitter.
The hastag which Omokri started 9 hours ago is among the popular topics on twitter at the moment. He had declared two weeks ago that there is no state in Nigeria that Jonathan hasn’t impacted via projects and to drive home his point, he gave state by state details, using the #GEJisworking.
Check out some of the achievements of Jonathan according to the tweets of Omokri.

In Abia, Jonathan completed power plants in Aba and Alaoji and reconstructed and reopened Ohafia barracks to stem kidnapping. #GEJisworking

In Adamawa Jonathan constructed 5 Almajiri schools and the NAF Comprehensive Sec School and a Terminal at the Yola airport. #GEJisworking

In Anambra GEJ completed Onitsha River Port, repaired Onitsa-Owerri Rd and kick started the process of the 2nd Niger Bridge. #GEJisworking

In Akwa Ibom Jonathan established a new Federal Polytechnic in Ukana and the Nkari Earth dam and rehabilitated FG rds. #GEJisworking

InBauchii Jonathan equipped the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital Bauchi and built 5 Almajiri schools. #GEJisworking

In Benue Jonathan is building the Loko-Oweto bridge, completed the Makurdi Water Supply Scheme supplying to 1 million people. #GEJisworking

In Borno, Jonathan has fought desertification with the Great Green Wall Project and rehabilitated the Uba – Mbalala Road. #GEJisworking

In Cross River GEJ rehabilitated the Margaret Ekpo Int’l Airport and Modernised the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital. #GEJisworking

In Delta GEJ has taken Itakpe-Ajaokuta-warri railway to 80% completion and kick started the $16B Gas City Project at Ogidigben #GEJisworking

In Ebonyi Jonathan established the Fed University in Ndufe – Alike, repaired over 250km of roads and built power substations. #GEJisworking

In Edo Jonathan completed the Ihovbor power Station, reconstructed the Benin-Ore-Sagamu and equipped UBTH. #GEJisworking

In Ekiti Jonathan established the Federal University in Oye – Ekiti, and repaired hundreds of kilometers of Federal Rds. #GEJisworking.

In Enugu Jonathan gave the S. East the 1st International Airport and revived the PH-Enugu rail line. #GEJisworking.

In Gombe Jonathan established the Federal University in Kashere and built 5 Almajiri schools #GEJisworking.

In Imo Jonathan rehabilitated the Sam Mbakwe International Airport and completed power stations and built sub stations. #GEJisworking.

In Jigawa Jonathan established the Federal University in Dutse, built 5 Almajiri schools and built silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kano Jonathan revived the Lagos-Kano rail, built 5 Almajiri schools, renovated the MAKIA Int’l Airport and built silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kaduna, Jonathan has just completed the Standard Gauge Kad-Abj rail that enables you work in Abuja and live in Kd. #GEJisworking.

In Katsina Jonathan established the Federal University in Dutsin-ma, built 5 Almajiri schools and multiple silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kebbi Jonathan established the Federal University in Kalgo, built 5 Almajiri schools and multiple silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kogi Jonathan established the new Federal University in Lokoja, and completed the Geregu power plant. #GEJisworking.

In Kwara GEJ revived Jebba-Kano & Ilorin–Offa rail lines, built Almajiri schools, ongoing reconstruction Ibadan Ilorin Rd. #GEJisworking

In Lagos Jonathan revived the Lagos-Kano rail, introduced inter city air conditioned diesel trains and is rehabilitating MMIA. #GEJisworking

In Nasarawa Jonathan established a new Federal University in Lafia and rehabilitated the Lafia–Makurdi Rd. #GEJisworking.

In Niger Jonathan dredged River Niger up to Baro, Baro Port at 95% completion, Zungeru power plant ongoing. #GEJisworking.
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by tron23(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Okay
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by KenJak(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
KEEP COUNTING.
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by HzRF(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ondo Jonathan completed and commissioned the 500 MWs Omotosho Power Plant Phase 2 & renovated the Akure airport. #GEJisworking.

In Ogun Jonathan rehabilitated the Sagamu-Ore road as well as the Ijebu Igbo Ajegunle–Araromi–Ife-Sekona Road (Section II). #GEJisworking

FILE PHOTO: President Goodluck Jonathan flanked by Governor Aliyu Wammako and the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III while Governor Saidu Dakingari of Kebbi ZState (l) and others watched during the official ceremony to commission the Model Almajiri school at Gagi, Sokoto State.

In Osun Jonathan re-equipped OAUTH, constructed silos, built power substations, repaired Efon Alaaye-Erinmo Ijesha-Iwarga Rd #GEJisworking

In Oyo Jonathan is reconstructing (not repairing) Lag-Ibadan Rd and has commenced constructing the Lag-Ibadan hi-speed rail. #GEJisworking

In Plateau Jonathan repaired the Vom-Manchok Rd, construction of earth dam in Heipang and power substations. #GEJisworking.

In Rivers GEJ revived the PH-Enugu Rail, Rehabilitating the PH International Airport & upgraded Uniport Teaching Hospital. #GEJisworking

In Sokoto Jonathan is fighting desertification with the Great Green Wall and built 5 Almajiri schools. #GEJisworking

In Taraba Jonathan established the Federal University in Wukari and constructed the Kashimbila Multi-Purpose Dam Project. #GEJisworking.

In Yobe GEJ established Fed University of Gashua, Almajiri schools & Gashua–Hadejia 132KV double circuit trasnsmission line #GEJisworking

In Zamfara Jonathan established the Federal University Gusau, built multiple Almajiri schools and constructed silos. #GEJisworking.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/gejisworking-trending-aide-gives-state-state-achievements-jonathan/

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by blinkmoneyo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
lame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
In 2011, Buhari ordered his supporters to kill #GMBIsHeartless

Long Live GEJ
Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Djicemob: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
People just hate this man for nothing.I think he is actually working.Oh! I forgot,SOME northerners hates him cos his a southerner and maybe a christian i guess. undecided
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by satelliteDISH(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
This r the works he could do for six years in power in the giant of africa. building alimajire schools and rehabilitating roads when all we need is 24hrs power supply. No corruption fighting. I thank God that change is eminent, my papa GMB ll suppass that record in 2yrs. Vote wisely Nigerians. voTE APC.

1 Like

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by HzRF(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
blinkmoneyo:
lame
As ur brain
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by HzRF(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
satelliteDISH:
This r the works he could do for six years in power in the giant of africa. building alimajire schools and rehabilitating roads when all we need is 24hrs power supply.
Really I thought he didn't do anything
All u need is 24hrs power supply
I hail thy Idiocy
I tot Acyclovir is working well on u but I was wrong
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by satelliteDISH(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
HzRF:

Really I thought he didn't do anything
All u need is 24hrs power supply
I hail thy Idiocy
I tot Acyclovir is working well on u but I was wrong
It is a shame that GEJ has infected u with his cluelessness if not ur sixth sense would ve told u to go and peep through the backyard door leading to GHana. Then come back here and tell us ur findings.
You are as clueless as ur clueless presido infecting inocent nigerians like u with his cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Stealing is no longer corruption #GEJISWORKING

1 Like

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by quiverfull(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Saw this on another blog and had to bring it here...hilarious:

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS DOING IT,

It was not easy for Lawrence Anini.
It was not easy for Oyenusi.
It was not easy for Shina Rambo.

It was not easy for Alameseigha.
It was not easy for James Ibori.
It was not easy for Bode George.
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan
Lawrence Anini did it.
Oyenusi did it.
Shina Rambo did it.
Alameseigha did it.
James Ibori did it.
Bode George did it.
Forouk Lawan did it.

Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it. Mr President keep stealing because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION and thieves behind you are more than the saints against you.

This message has been sponsored by the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN)

3 Likes

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by HzRF(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
satelliteDISH:
It is a shame that GEJ has infected u with his cluelessness if not ur sixth sense would ve told u to go and peep through the backyard door leading to GHana. Then come back here and tell us ur findings.
While pa GMB has infected u his dullardness
GEJ till 2019 If you cant stand it Relocate to Congo Brazzaville
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Safari29: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
All he listed as achievement in Ogun state and lagos are BIG PHAT LIES

1 Like

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by tomakint: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank God I am a Nigerian who understand how politics operate in Nigeria my Country. The negative effects of Propaganda from APC diabolical forces is what we are seeing now but thank God only the few gullible Nigerians are fooled. Jonathan no doubt within me has delivered within 5 years he has been saddled with the responsibilities of leadership Nigerians gave him, hence, a 2nd term is SURE for him! By Feb. 15, all these noisemakers would have fizzled off!
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by HzRF(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Safari29:
Bring out ur evidence
He who comes with equity must come with clean hands
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by scribble: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
blinkmoneyo:
lame

U obviously don't like progress.

It saddens me that many of our compatriots are anti progress and bandwagon haters ie hating for no reason apart from it is the in thing.

Jonathan is not the problem in this country but peeps like Buhari. Gejtill2019
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by scribble: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Safari29:

I'm from Ogun and I live in Lagos

GEJ has performed better than listed
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Brightology2(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Song: up up Goodluck,down down Buhari 2*
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Remarkable: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=29432040]2015 seems to be the year of President Goodluck Jonathan as the hashtag GEJisworking (#GEJisworking) created by his special Assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri to give a state by state account of achievements of the president is trending on the social networking site, twitter.
The hastag which Omokri started 9 hours ago is among the popular topics on twitter at the moment. He had declared two weeks ago that there is no state in Nigeria that Jonathan hasn’t impacted via projects and to drive home his point, he gave state by state details, using the #GEJisworking.
Check out some of the achievements of Jonathan according to the tweets of Omokri.

In Abia, Jonathan completed power plants in Aba and Alaoji and reconstructed and reopened Ohafia barracks to stem kidnapping. #GEJisworking

GEJ is the president of Nigeria, and if nothing else, that line (queues) disappeared from our gas stations is commendable.

APC supporters often say there isn`t ONE thing GEJ achieved in 6 years, when I read this, I often wonder if such people are serious or just joking around... how can you say GEJ hasn't achieved something in 6 years, I don't think they are blind, deaf and dumb all together... and don`t or haven't plied federal roads GEJ has fixed... noteably the Ore road that took lives of many including McLoph....

APC? Lies!!! GEJ has done a lot for this country.... those that want to kill themselves, GEJ can't stop you.... nuff said.
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Remarkable: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Can anyone prove that GEJ did not accomplish any of the achievements listed below by the OP?

Speak now or forever remain silent... at least till 2019!

In Adamawa Jonathan constructed 5 Almajiri schools and the NAF Comprehensive Sec School and a Terminal at the Yola airport. #GEJisworking

In Anambra GEJ completed Onitsha River Port, repaired Onitsa-Owerri Rd and kick started the process of the 2nd Niger Bridge. #GEJisworking

In Akwa Ibom Jonathan established a new Federal Polytechnic in Ukana and the Nkari Earth dam and rehabilitated FG rds. #GEJisworking

InBauchii Jonathan equipped the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital Bauchi and built 5 Almajiri schools. #GEJisworking

In Benue Jonathan is building the Loko-Oweto bridge, completed the Makurdi Water Supply Scheme supplying to 1 million people. #GEJisworking

In Borno, Jonathan has fought desertification with the Great Green Wall Project and rehabilitated the Uba – Mbalala Road. #GEJisworking

In Cross River GEJ rehabilitated the Margaret Ekpo Int’l Airport and Modernised the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital. #GEJisworking

In Delta GEJ has taken Itakpe-Ajaokuta-warri railway to 80% completion and kick started the $16B Gas City Project at Ogidigben #GEJisworking

In Ebonyi Jonathan established the Fed University in Ndufe – Alike, repaired over 250km of roads and built power substations. #GEJisworking

In Edo Jonathan completed the Ihovbor power Station, reconstructed the Benin-Ore-Sagamu and equipped UBTH. #GEJisworking

In Ekiti Jonathan established the Federal University in Oye – Ekiti, and repaired hundreds of kilometers of Federal Rds. #GEJisworking.

In Enugu Jonathan gave the S. East the 1st International Airport and revived the PH-Enugu rail line. #GEJisworking.

In Gombe Jonathan established the Federal University in Kashere and built 5 Almajiri schools #GEJisworking.

In Imo Jonathan rehabilitated the Sam Mbakwe International Airport and completed power stations and built sub stations. #GEJisworking.

In Jigawa Jonathan established the Federal University in Dutse, built 5 Almajiri schools and built silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kano Jonathan revived the Lagos-Kano rail, built 5 Almajiri schools, renovated the MAKIA Int’l Airport and built silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kaduna, Jonathan has just completed the Standard Gauge Kad-Abj rail that enables you work in Abuja and live in Kd. #GEJisworking.

In Katsina Jonathan established the Federal University in Dutsin-ma, built 5 Almajiri schools and multiple silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kebbi Jonathan established the Federal University in Kalgo, built 5 Almajiri schools and multiple silos. #GEJisworking.

In Kogi Jonathan established the new Federal University in Lokoja, and completed the Geregu power plant. #GEJisworking.

In Kwara GEJ revived Jebba-Kano & Ilorin–Offa rail lines, built Almajiri schools, ongoing reconstruction Ibadan Ilorin Rd. #GEJisworking

In Lagos Jonathan revived the Lagos-Kano rail, introduced inter city air conditioned diesel trains and is rehabilitating MMIA. #GEJisworking

In Nasarawa Jonathan established a new Federal University in Lafia and rehabilitated the Lafia–Makurdi Rd. #GEJisworking.

In Niger Jonathan dredged River Niger up to Baro, Baro Port at 95% completion, Zungeru power plant ongoing. #GEJisworking.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Freelancer00(m): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2015
How much did he spend doing all this things and how much is missing from out excess crude account. How much is missing from the NNPC account. Where is the subsidy money. Its like u guys are used to mediocrity. I'm sorry for u. Has light in ur area improved? I stay in GRA Ikeja, light was constant until 2012. Then it got worse all over the country even after privatisation. U people should look for something else to lie about. Wetin we wan use Al-Majiri schools do?
Re: #gejisworking Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements Of Jonathan by Safari29: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2015
scribble:

I'm from Ogun and I live in Lagos

GEJ has performed better than listed

In Ogun Jonathan rehabilitated the
Sagamu-Ore road as well as the Ijebu Igbo
Ajegunle–Araromi–Ife-Sekona Road
(Section II). #GEJisworking

the above is a fat lies. Sagamu Ore is delapitated the one done is Ore Benin express.

Am from Ijebu Igbo. No single federal road rehabilitated. The only constructions going on is the overhead bridge in station by Amosun

He didn't do anything I repeat anything in Lagos state. except the locomotive railway he brought which is too expensive and limited to few places

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) / Is MBU A Military Man???????? / Akwa Ibom State Government Releases 3.5B Naira For 308 Bed Hospital Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.