Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

When Is It Time To Give Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Time To Give Up? (1574 Views)

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / It's Time To Murder English. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello guys, what are your opinions on the best time to give up wooing a girl, especially when u have asked her out and she said No? Does a girl actually mean No when she says No? Also, do girls not see constant pressure from a particular guy as bugging? Your Opinions are highly needed. Girls, Pls contribute also.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by pasqal09: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2015
When she puts you in the zone.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by zyzxx(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Wen she pour you hot water.
back off
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by DeeBoiyy: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Most of them mean NO when they say it. All you need do is "NEXT" her or pester her and make her hate you
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by djeezy(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
When her shakara is too much grin Well you give up anytime you feel like giving up.lol I know guy who wooed a girl for 5 years. Haba!! Is it a seasonal movie?

1 Like

Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
When you start making real money..Trust me, she will run after you.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2015
pasqal09:
When she puts you in the zone.
hmm...now how do u know u are in d zone?
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Most of them mean NO when they say it. All you need do is "NEXT" her or pester her and make her hate you
Dats quite true man but heard dat some gals say No and after much pestering, later accepts.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
djeezy:
When her shakara is too much grin Well you give up anytime you feel like giving up.lol I know guy who wooed a girl for 5 years. Haba!! Is it a seasonal movie?
Pure bullshit...will use dos yrs to make good things happen for me. know of guys who wouldn't go more Dan a month
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Mynd44: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2015
An initial "no" is enough for me.

When a girl says no and "she changes her mind" or "she means yes", it means she is either fickle, she does not think things through before responding or manipulative. These are not traits of someone I will like to have a future with.

I prefer a "lets get to know one another better first". A lot more matured and sensible than saying "no" and expecting me to be persistent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Tattooboy: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
ximarro:
search tru threads on Nairaland
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by DeeBoiyy: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
ximarro:
Dats quite true man but heard dat some gals say No and after much pestering, later accepts.
Yea, i know that too. But common sense lets you know when to stop fighting for a lost cause
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Ploy(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Flash her with another lady, may be a friend she doesn't know you with. If she is jealous, she never meant her NO but if she never mind the presence of that girl, she is not into you. Period
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by laplace12(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Mynd44:

When a girl says no and "she changes her mind" or "she means yes", it means she is either fickle, she does not think things through before responding or manipulative. These are not traits of someone I will like to have a future with.

I prefer a "lets get to know one another better first". A lot more matured and sensible than saying "no" and expecting me to be persistent

Sounds So unforgiving on your side.
It is romance and not a business contract, the rules are différent.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2015
laplace12:

Sounds So unforgiving on your side.
It is romance and not a business contract, the rules are différent.
Treat it as you will. That's why people keep getting played and manipulated
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by pasqal09: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
ximarro:
How won't you know you in the zone? Ofcourse you'd know
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by lomaxx: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
OP you have to know when a girl is saying NO and when she's doing what the post below me suggests.

Mynd44:

Some girls have a very bright future -smartass intelligent, attractive and with an enviable personality. Those that are aware of what they carry will not want to jump into something with you just yet. Especially those that are long term thinkers who don't want just a fling but a meaningful relationship. There are exceptions however - and this depends on who is involved.

So if a girl is giving herself time to get to know you without outrightly saying NO, it should be a plus for you because you would know whether testosterone was meddling with your brain or she's worth the entire commitment of a relationship. It's also advantageous because you give yourself time to connect with her instead of immersing yourself in routines and activities.

It's actually a win win.

As for a girl that says NO, I think you should respect her wishes and back off.

The fishes in the river are enough to go round.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
pasqal09:

How won't you know you in the zone? Ofcourse you'd know
yea, dats true.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
lomaxx:
OP you have to know when a girl is saying NO and when she's doing what the post below me suggests.

Some girls have a very bright future -smartass intelligent, attractive and with an enviable personality. Those that are aware of what they carry will not want to jump into something with you just yet. Especially those that are long term thinkers who don't want just a fling but a meaningful relationship. There are exceptions however - and this depends on who is involved.

So if a girl is giving herself time to get to know you without outrightly saying NO, it should be a plus for you because you would know whether testosterone was meddling with your brain or she's worth the entire commitment of a relationship. It's also advantageous because you give yourself time to connect with her instead of immersing yourself in routines and activities.

It's actually a win win.

yea man...more Dan enof.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Where are d gals la?
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by yorex2011: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2015
When she has started buying cement to build the foundation for a 3 storey building friendzone
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
yorex2011:
When she has started buying cement to build the foundation for a 3 storey building friendzone
lol.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2015
ximarro:
Hello guys, what are your opinions on the best time to give up wooing a girl,
when u r aware she's already in a relationship

ximarro:
when u have asked her out and she said No? Does a girl actually mean No when she says No?
in most cases

ximarro:
Also, do girls not see constant pressure from a particular guy as bugging?
man, when a girl tells u 'NO' with no best reasons, just kill that feelinh. No need for constant 'pressure' ..better days r stil ahead, u stil gon' meet xo many people, xo y blockin ur view of meetin the right ones wit a girl who dosnt appreciate ur feeling? Life z too short nigga.. Beggin nd disturbing girls will make u lose respect and value.. U need to hang around some girls nd see the way they make jest of guys asking them out with there friends; shitty, bashful talks, disparaging laughter nd all

1 Like

Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dotwillis1:
when u r aware she's already in a relationship

in most cases

man, when a girl tells u 'NO' with no best reasons, just kill that feelinh. No need for constant 'pressure' ..better days r stil ahead, u stil gon' meet xo many people, xo y blockin ur view of meetin the right ones wit a girl who dosnt appreciate ur feeling? Life z too short nigga.. Beggin nd disturbing girls will make u lose respect and value.. U need to hang around some girls nd see the way they make jest of guys asking them out with there friends; shitty, bashful talks, disparaging laughter nd all
mehn...dis ur reply Jst opened my eyes. u said it all...putting pressure on a gal most times could make u devalue usef before dem especially when she said No. If all guys could ignore gals after refusing dem, I think much of d shakara de do will not be prevalent. Dotswill, I also wana let u know sumtin n d reason for creating d topic. I actually asked sum1 out n she said she is married but refused to tell me what she means by married cos i know she is not... Jst sum1 in same class with me. What do u think about dat? Guys, help out here.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
I've never seen a reason to pester a girl ever in my life.
1. even if she says yes u won't marry her. it's still gonna end someday.
2. u only pester girls when ur focus is primarily on one girl. hv an eye for many at once. unless u r ready for marriage nvr tk any girl serious cos it's only one u will finally marry n u r not ready yet so y kill ursef for something temporary.
3. when u hv them around in numbers u build up confidence n u start seeing ursef as the one who decides what happens to the girls in ur life n not the other way round. in this ur condition she decides ur moods, whether u move wt other girls, how u feel about ursef generally

so guy it's time to b the man in charge.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Richiy(f): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mynd44:

For this one, I agree with you.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
ximarro:
mehn...dis ur reply Jst opened my eyes. u said it all...putting pressure on a gal most times could make u devalue usef before dem especially when she said No. If all guys could ignore gals after refusing dem, I think much of d shakara de do will not be prevalent. Dotswill, I also wana let u know sumtin n d reason for creating d topic. I actually asked sum1 out n she said she is married but refused to tell me what she means by married cos i know she is not... Jst sum1 in same class with me. What do u think about dat? Guys, help out here.
i tink saying she's married, maybe she just placed emphasis on 'her been taken'..nd nt married literally, just in a relationship. On another luk of it, it sounds lik just kidding u nd pulling ur legs. Xo just let ha to expanciate
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Etetejake(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
lomaxx:

It's actually a win win.

Very right
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by Doortun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maybe things are different now. Back in the days , persistency would do the magic. Some ladies just want to be disturbed. I know people who did not get a NO for an answer and continued the chasing for months and they eventually caught the fish. I know some who are happily married now.

There is no right time to chicken out. It depends on your personality and main intention.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by ximarro(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dotwillis1:
i tink saying she's married, maybe she just placed emphasis on 'her been taken'..nd nt married literally, just in a relationship. On another luk of it, it sounds lik just kidding u nd pulling ur legs. Xo just let ha to expanciate
well, dat will means putting more pressure n may make me look cheap before her. Well actually, she has said a No n i bliv it's a final No. Guess she's not in2 me.
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by thorbar(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its a nice question u asked bro,,,but u no wat?.....if u r to study GIRLs,i tell u,u wont graduate....some girls just say NO,n mean it,while some say NO in d first place not 2 look too cheap,sm even play hard 2 gt wit,,d question is how will u no d category she falls in?...dats d part where u wont graduate
Re: When Is It Time To Give Up? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
DeeBoiyy:

Nice one..

(1) (2) (Reply)

IS IT Wrong To Have A Side Chick Just Incase The Main Chick Break Your Heart? / Her First Sexual Intercourse Was Rape Now She Is Scared Of Sex / What Attracted Ya All Gals To Buhari' S Son ( Moni Or Looks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.