Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? (45702 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Will You Do If U See This At A Junction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by FrenchyL(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
mesoade:
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.

Bros you be confirmed herbalist grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by bullabong(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
I go just waka pass
And I go pursue u comot from house undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will take the money to the bank, come back home, use the pot to boil the egg alongside noodles and eat it.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by onadana: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
coolMaking mouth...naija people wey like life.....naturally....i go hide....first....wait for who go pick am.......no be me pick...but when the person collect am.....i go come collect from the person by all means...afterall na me see the money first.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by wordcat(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Odunharry:

i no nid am...i get pot plenty for house

Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by cromz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
uchelovesyou:
no be tight na tithe ... As for me I go waka pass ... My God will create a better opportunity for me
thanks for d correction was rushing though
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by SweetyZinta(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
mesoade:
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.
Guy u read my mind i swear. Exactly wat i will do too. Nigerians nullifying ortumokpor since 1400BC
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Op: I'll gladl help myself o... "for we are gods, and all of you children of the Most High". Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by ezioyi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
majority of those saying they would take the money go run forty forty if they see such thing.for me i go collect the money, go house pray and wait if nothing change and i no kolo i go go take one or two bottles of origin while i plan what to do with d money.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Bysolar2013(f): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
can't stop laughing
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Euckybaby(f): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
PASS BY kissPASS BY
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by kenoz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na that same pot them used hold am I go use pack the money home. And use that pot boil the egg on top it. And take part of the money buy rice and pepper and eat them all.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by ndcide(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
with some reply here, you'll know the ones that will easily die in battle front.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by rukkyland(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
laugh won kill me sha....but dis na highway to the grave..dis na devils property...enuf sorry afterward.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by benedictac(f): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
cromz:
I go pick am and pay tight on the money

God is not a thief neither is He hungry. Anyway it is tithe not tight
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by fesnge(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LMAO!! I go take am sharp sharp! grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by fesnge(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
As a good Samaritan, i will 911.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by fesnge(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
tollytexy:
i go pocket the money..na same spot i go call Mallam wey go help me change am.Before Mallam's arrival,i go dey chop the egg take hold belle...i fit even buy bread and coke join the eggs...Thank God i get N100 for pocket wey i fit use buy bread and coke

Nice one...just laughing out my butt
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LMAO!! I go take am sharp sharp! grin
and ull turn to eroticccc shegoat.no offense
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by bosschinalu(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Odunharry:
if i no break the egg chop first then carry d money i 4k up

if na raw one,thank God pepper there na to cari am with the money leave their pot

Oh my Gawd....Used to see such at a Junction at Alausa while in Primary Sch..... e be like say u sef na winch, but me no go near there..#LifenogetDuplicate
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by JustinCute: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
first of all, which junction u see the money? If i reach there i go carry the pot boil the egg, carry the money give my tithe and offering ;Dfirst of all, which junction u see the money? If i reach there i go carry the pot boil the egg, carry the money give my tithe and offering
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Guys make una hear news small ,first of all , d money is d new Nigeria 50notes
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by fesnge(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wao
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by abdulll6afh(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
If jonathan came across that money he will stay and pick it Becose of his wicked mind and killing people that his mother put him in that Condition since we he was young
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
chai! if na me see d money! am going to do one thing first.... uno say d Hausa way dey west fit do any dirty job DAT involve money,so ago call one Hausa with wheelbarrow make he help me carry d load(I don cover am with trampoline) pay am 50# (he go dance cux of d money)
GALS!I PRAY SAY WAT U LIKE NO GO KILL U:MY gal friend Dom dey complain say abi stingy guy ,I go call her say make she con collect new year treat! I go knack her 20k for here keeping,,
third one: I go go mowe go meet pa Adeboye for RCCG CAMP go support d camp building and development,,prayer from dose redeemers fit cure me of all ailments and d darkness principalities, ( na here I go don free)
DEN AGO BUY FEW VACANT LANDS(d land go appreciate after few years) ]
LASTLY: after I don sow to my gf(unlimited sex for few years without giving her a penny) REDEEM(free from devil and jinx reach forever) Land(millionaire for me and generations till death) I go take d remaining cash go IKEJA cux strippers club yappa dere go spend d remaining cash on Sandra and co strippers

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Odunharry(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
bosschinalu:

Oh my Gawd....Used to see such at a Junction at Alausa while in Primary Sch..... e be like say u sef na winch, but me no go near there..#LifenogetDuplicate
story.....na who d egg and money dey for?
Abi spirit dn dy eat food and spend money for their world?
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by kentozybee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
I Go Say "Ebo Elebo Pada Leyin Mi" And I Go Carry D Money Wey Dey There With D Egg Go Fry Fr House Take Am Chop Bread grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by savanto: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
kennygee:
My dear, knowing where I come from, I will walk away.

@kennygee, now I'm sure u come from Benin!
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by ProGSM(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
kennygee:
My dear, knowing where I come from, I will walk away.

where are you from pls?
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by tanwiz: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Check out STP (@tobilistic): https://twitter.com/tobilistic?s=09
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will take it and donate it to people who really need it.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by juman(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do nothing.

Just continue going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.