Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? (45697 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Will You Do If U See This At A Junction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Janyves(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Scenes like this are very dicey, to the ordinary eye- might be hard currency, but to the spiritual eye- might be something else. Once heard of an incident in Ogun state where a lady and her fiancee saw a bb porshe on the floor, the man ignored it, but the lady picked it up and turned into a heap of shit(feaces). The man cried to the elders of the community and they told him to have patience while they kept watch for wat becomes of the shit. @ midnite an expensive benz parked near the heap and the driver brought out a shovel and began loading the shit into his trunk, and as the shit landed into the trunk, it was turning into mint(1k). The elders confronted the man and after some minutes, some stepped aside, and the others engaged him in an uncommon tongue, moments later after clearing the heap the man drove off. The remaining(fraternal elders) told the rest and the missing lady's fiance that the driver was seen packing shit, not a human being.

Note-- greed is the visa to deceit
God save us all from evil...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by rhames(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
I will reverse and run back home like a man who just saw a ghost. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by SenatorJames(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
cromz:
I go pick am and pay tithe on the money
If I may ask sir, to which God/god?
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
SenatorJames:
If I may ask sir, to which God/god?

The jewish carpentar deity i think.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by mizkeleke(f): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hahahaha. Na covenant wey ah get with God dis year......NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL ME......... Shapperly ah go collect d money.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by dsmooth1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
undecided undecided
simdam500:

guy wake up. no be nollywood neither Yoruba.

it a dream!
ohhh xo d op bin don dey sleep synz 1882,n nw wok up wit diz kolosis dream,,
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by coolest0(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2015
if I didn't pick the money, I will forever has sleepless night over it and would not forgive myself
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by cabobongi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
i go carry all d money i mean all the RBS because i no no who put am dere
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by hollandis(f): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Kolade354:
H*oles go talk to your guy like that and stop telling me trash........Modafucka
Yoruba people especially the unlearned trash of the lot ,like yourself disguists me
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Kolade354(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2015
hollandis:

Yoruba people especially the unlearned trash of the lot ,like yourself disguists me
Fool watch your utterances and stop being an ethnic bigot. Dont quote me again B*tch.Go learn proper upbringing. Disgusting think like you should park well.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by hollandis(f): 3:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Fool watch your utterances and stop being an ethnic bigot. Dont quote me again B*tch.Go learn proper upbringing. Disgusting think like you should park well.
Dump asshle like your biatch of a mama grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Kolade354(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2015
hollandis:

Dump asshle like your biatch of a mama grin
yo momma was a slut my Dog bang her. Daft gurl keep em comming am ever ready for you.you must have inherited the ashewo blood from her OPONU OMO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.