Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe (15788 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by frostland(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
nawao people just da change party as girls da change pant, anyway if dem like mak dem change to CBN or FIFA
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by PStacks(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Party don't make People.

People make party.

The nigerian people must check themselves.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin Borno,Taraba,Adamawa,Gombe Buhari shd forget about these states.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by smsdigito: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmmmmm Nigerian politicians are just unpredictable, how people be jumping in and jumping out at the list distraction? haba. shocked
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by melomelo: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Haha... Who wants to follow an Almajiri without certificate
Almajiri Bohahahari.
No Primary school certi
No Secondary school certi
No Tertiary school certi
No Bsc
No HND
Generation of cattle rearer... PHD holders are suffering and you wana be president. NO WAY!!!

4 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by eedrissa(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Perfect...GEJ till 2019......no room for man dah only g primary certificate.chai.....

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by EdwinOse: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
I really pity the youth of this nation. Can't we just understand that these politicians are pursuing their own agenda? We come to NL and abuse one another while they cart away with millions for themselves. A pity .

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Obinoscopy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
Hurray.....Jonathan till 2019

Obinoscopy I see you shocked
I see you too Irene. How's your day going?

So you are for Jonathan. Hmmm, that's interesting. I'm glad to see our female folks getting involved in determining who rules them.

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
For me defecting to pdp means nothing this time around that every nigeria wants CHANGE, I am a full time pdp but I will vote for a change whether negative or positive. This administration has failed Nigerians.

Vote buhari

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Atigba: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
angry grin

4 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by ireneony(f): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I see you too Irene. How's your day going?

So you are for Jonathan. Hmmm, that's interesting. I'm glad to see our female folks getting involved in determining who rules them.
you quote me today...let dance shoki first......shoki ah shoki grin

You know you are the second Seun on Nairaland

Am for Jonathan, he is going to win .....haterz will keep on hating

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Dlionsheart: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
The scales are falling off their eyes gradually.

Nigerians pls vote wisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by dipopooo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bad news 2 jangaw**d supporters. U can never c dem commentin on such news some of dem go even say na propaganda

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by emeka2847: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

So you call even the defectors almajiri? Or are they not northerners?
Is this how you hope to win support for Jonathan, by tribalising your campaign
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by emonk: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Becoming an expert in mini importation is simple but requires some level of smartness. To Learn about the A, B, C of mini importation. click the link below
http://emmyjoach..com/2015/01/mini-importation-must-read.html?m=1
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
"Over 1000 irrelevant APC members defect to pdp" should be the tittle of this topic
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by HirstMOG(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Where are the APC/GMB supporters, Nairaland politics/Naija politics is geting interesting here. GEJ till youths become the leaders of this great nation of ours!!

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by condralbede(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin berem what do you have to say about this,or hv you defected too

4 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by abbey621(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
The sad truth is 80% of you on here don't even have a voter's card. The same 80% are jobless and/or still depending on others for survival. One would think you fools would have learned your lessons from 2011 but it seems you were made for suffering. Most of you when you compare your life 5 year ago to now, you can't see any form of improvement. I know the truth is bitter but it just had to be said, Nigerian youths are cowards, afraid of change and incapable of a revolution; that is why the old ones keep coming up with useless policies which have no benefit whatsoever. You can shout GEJ till 2019 all you want but that does not hide the fact that your lives are becoming worthless more and more, before you know it most of you would be in the 30s or 40s with no accomplishment. Forget unemployment, forget bad roads, forget poor electricity and so on, all that matters is that GEJ has PHD and that PHD makes him a great president....FOOLS!

5 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Obinoscopy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
you quote me today...let dance shoki first......shoki ah shoki grin

You know you are the second Seun on Nairaland

Am for Jonathan, he is going to win .....haterz will keep on hating
lol @shoki grin

I pray the best candidate should win. However I must admit I'm never a fan of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by ireneony(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obinoscopy:
lol @shoki grin

I pray the best candidate should win. However I must admit I'm never a fan of Buhari.
yea..# Team Jonathan#

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by sefe73(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Good Development.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by samplegirl(f): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
himkers:
They are going back to the wilderness; instead of going forward (out of the tunnel), they are turning back deep inside the tunnel

On the contrary there are going to the promised land with the MOSES of our time.

Look am well between the two who be you like say he represents EGYPT nah?

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Rexyl(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
From all indication last minute defection will come as a big surprise across various parties.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by liongirl: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by blezzymoore: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Certificateless Buhari
Jonathan till 2019

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Tibins(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
How can we clamour for change, and all we can present is some without certificate. Someone who have been a petroleum minister, head of state, and also a retired general, yet over all these years cannot develop himself academically, but will bask and celebrate that he once fought curruption - though without growing the economy at thesame time.
Someone who after so many years, now 72years, yet have no legitimate source of income that will boost his finances. Someone who will repeatedly come out to intelligent Nigerians that he has at least 1Million naira in his account. At this age? In this generation? Come on youths of Nigeria, can't we see that this man, Buhari, will not encourage growth and advancement? No self drive, not enterprising, he's not self starting. It's not by shouting change, it's about formulating plans to lay solid foundation.
Nigeria is like a building with poor foundation. To reconstruct that building, you have to first demolish the existing building, and lay a solid foundation that will be able to sustain the new structure.
GEJ has laid solid foundation. Let us give him chance to build on the foundations he has laid in the various sectors of the economy.
People will shout No light in the country. GEJ is building a gas gathering plant (gas city) in Delta state. this facility will mop up about 60% of all offshore gas to service the power sector and boost domestic gas supplies. this is someone with initiative that means well for Nigeria and Nigerian youths.
By the time he's done, like he said, we will indeed applaud him for doing well.

4 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Jwonder(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
dguyindcorner:

You copied and pasted a whole facebook

Cheap lair.. U edited it and added those stuff!

[size=18pt]#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by jamilkb(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
I can swear your name is Emmanuel, fake Name
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by listica(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dey don dey come one by one.up pdp

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Galadimabawa: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
at this juction I have a question, can I ask?
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Jwonder(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
"Over 1000 irrelevant APC members defect to pdp" should be the tittle of this topic

Hmmm..so they are irrelevant abii, don't worry that's how 1000 will be leaving everyday till ur party will be empty.

[size=18pt]#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo / I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike / Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.