Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe (15786 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by successking: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
By God grace Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Tibins(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former Vice Presidential candidate under the Congress for Progressive Change, Pastor Tunde Bakare has likened the leading opposition party, All Progressives Congress to the Church of Satan in a parable.

Tunde Bakare said, “APC is like a newly opened church of Satan with the evil as a Pastor which could not be distinguished by Nigerians from a true living Godly Church and hence could be mistaken for a real Church, even when it was made of thieves (Legitimate Pen Robbers), that is why they ganged up against Local Government fiscal Autonomy using crumbs from stolen accumulated wealth to bribe their thievery colleagues at Federal and State house of Assembly.

“It is very clear that the 5 Governors of APC in the west is far richer than their state and they have looted every penny from their state purse. People should be careful of this Rogues,” he added.

http://riversreports.com/2014/02/church-pastor-bakare/

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Ebukaokeke5: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
The shits in APC are leaving n APC is getn stronger n better.Feb 14th Buhari/Osinbanjo is winning d presidency of Nigeria.Yahweh b blessd.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by listica(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:
The sad truth is 80% of you on here don't even have a voter's card. The same 80% are jobless and/or still depending on others for survival. One would think you fools would have learned your lessons from 2011 but it seems you were made for suffering. Most of you when you compare your life 5 year ago to now, you can't see any form of improvement. I know the truth is bitter but it just had to be said, Nigerian youths are cowards, afraid of change and incapable of a revolution; that is why the old ones keep coming up with useless policies which have no benefit whatsoever. You can shout GEJ till 2019 all you want but that does not hide the fact that your lives are becoming worthless more and more, before you know it most of you would be in the 30s or 40s with no accomplishment. Forget unemployment, forget bad roads, forget poor electricity and so on, all that matters is that GEJ has PHD and that PHD makes him a great president....FOOLS!
this your write up shows u r useless and u don't think before u say some,the problems have bin dia before jonathan, which tribe spoiled Nigeria, the same government by d few we used to experience since I was born is same today,for example,lukman formal petroleum minister were ther since I was born stealing goverment money till d good man came to power and sacked him,those that call them sefs born to rule can go to hell,Nigeria is not a sharia country that a wicked man like buhari can come at d top.come to look at dis,what did buhari do when he was on power.u r blaming Jonathan,God sent to wipe our tears. I graduated from university since 2009 and I have no job yet but one day I will get a good one cos Jonathan is trying everything possible to create more job opporturnity but boko haram like u can't allow him to achieve his dream.wicked fela

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by abbey621(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
this your write up shows u r useless and u don't think before u say some,the problems have bin dia before jonathan, which tribe spoiled Nigeria, the same government by d few we used to experience since I was born is same today,for example,lukman formal petroleum minister were ther since I was born stealing goverment money till d good man came to power and sacked him,those that call them sefs born to rule can go to hell,Nigeria is not a sharia country that a wicked man like buhari can come at d top.come to look at dis,what did buhari do when he was on power.u r blaming Jonathan,God sent to wipe our tears. I graduated from university since 2009 and I have no job yet but one day I will get a good one cos Jonathan is trying everything possible to create more job opporturnity but boko haram like u can't allow him to achieve his dream.wicked fela

You type as big as your mouth. The rubbish you posted above represents how clueless you are, keep supporting a mediocre government, I'll remind you again when you are jobless in the year 2017, FOOL!
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by alerabson(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari all the way...they are all idiots

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by MizMyColi(f): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obinoscopy:
lol @shoki grin

I pray the best candidate should win. However I must admit I'm never a fan of Buhari.

Hmmmmm.......

This one you're sharing another female's post apart from Excelsia's --- warris going on between you and Irene?

Or is it because Excelsia has been too busy to come online?

First you mention Irene in your diary as one of your 'friends' and now this sharing of her post.
Is it because she's crushing on you? And you're enjoying the attention?

Hmmmm, I guess old habits die hard.

I'm glad Excelsia is not online to see this.

Does she know Irene is all of a sudden your 'friend'?

Carry on undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Coolguy89(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Daguccizgreat:
Following and drumming support for a man without school cert for presidency is like being led by a blind man. Buhari show us ur certificate
wit certificate or no,he is a gud leader than dats animal call jonathan#teamBuhari
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by robinsoncrosoe: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tibins:
General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former Vice Presidential candidate under the Congress for Progressive Change, Pastor Tunde Bakare has likened the leading opposition party, All Progressives Congress to the Church of Satan in a parable.

Tunde Bakare said, “APC is like a newly opened church of Satan with the evil as a Pastor which could not be distinguished by Nigerians from a true living Godly Church and hence could be mistaken for a real Church, even when it was made of thieves (Legitimate Pen Robbers), that is why they ganged up against Local Government fiscal Autonomy using crumbs from stolen accumulated wealth to bribe their thievery colleagues at Federal and State house of Assembly.

“It is very clear that the 5 Governors of APC in the west is far richer than their state and they have looted every penny from their state purse. People should be careful of this Rogues,” he added.

true tal
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by robinsoncrosoe: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tibins:

true talk
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by banky222: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
APC do something about this certificate wahalaooo. At least, ssce or wasc or gce or waec will b ok according to d constitution. d grade no matter if na FFFFFF and ppp or AAAAA , all join.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by omaigalalive(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Great 2 be here. God elect leader like David 2 lead us 2 promise land. Both political parties are encompass with good 4 nothing elders n evil men. may God help our Country.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by listica(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:

You type as big as your mouth. The rubbish you posted above represents how clueless you are, keep supporting a mediocre government, I'll remind you again when you are jobless in the year 2017, FOOL!
how many job opportunity did your godfather Buhari create when he was incharge?I just want to give you some advice, reason when other are and wise up when other want to live you behind, think about it before it is to late my fellow country man

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by tolexy007(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Seun, I want to make a confession.....Am enjoyin Nairaland. #BuhariShowYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by listica(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
melomelo:

Almajiri Bohahahari.
No Primary school certi
No Secondary school certi
No Tertiary school certi
No Bsc
No HND
Generation of cattle rearer... PHD holders are suffering and you wana be president. NO WAY!!!
they can't fool us again,in Igbo land we call somebody like buhari iti bori bo.all of them na akpamu
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by listica(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
omaigalalive:
Great 2 be here. God elect leader like David 2 lead us 2 promise land. Both political parties are encompass with good 4 nothing elders n evil men. may God help our Country.
but if I ask u to choose, which party will u vote foe
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Aitee1: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
elbinmanny:
This is why u dont have to follow a politician till he shows u his certificate cheesy

Busted... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by abbey621(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
how many job opportunity did your godfather Buhari create when he was incharge?I just want to give you some advice, reason when other are and wise up when other want to live you behind, think about it before it is to late my fellow country man

You obviously have more problems in your life than to be advising me, the least of which is your poor grammar. You are nothing but a speck of dust and not worth arguing with.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by listica(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:

You obviously have more problems in your life than to be advising me, the least of which is your poor grammar. You are nothing but a speck of dust and not worth arguing with.
teacher teach me more,I can't argue with you, just trying to wise up your brain a little cos you have nothing to offer, I know they brain washed you like goat that doesn't know where to sleep at night. Aturu
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by HOTWATER(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:
The sad truth is 80% of you on here don't even have a voter's card. The same 80% are jobless and/or still depending on others for survival. One would think you fools would have learned your lessons from 2011 but it seems you were made for suffering. Most of you when you compare your life 5 year ago to now, you can't see any form of improvement. I know the truth is bitter but it just had to be said, Nigerian youths are cowards, afraid of change and incapable of a revolution; that is why the old ones keep coming up with useless policies which have no benefit whatsoever. You can shout GEJ till 2019 all you want but that does not hide the fact that your lives are becoming worthless more and more, before you know it most of you would be in the 30s or 40s with no accomplishment. Forget unemployment, forget bad roads, forget poor electricity and so on, all that matters is that GEJ has PHD and that PHD makes him a great president....FOOLS!

Oga I have seen some improvement in my life in some areas

(1) I flew in from US in one of my trips and landed in Enugu straight
(2) I boarded a decent train from Enugu to port-harcout
(3) I never queued in any petrol station for PMS. It always a drive thru
(4) I have more light compared to what it was 5 yrs ago
(5) A brother of mine was one of the winners of the YOUWIN program and his life has changed for good
(6) The so many check point i see between Lagos and ORE has gone too
(7) what I saw going on in lagos-ibadan express road and Benin Ore road was wonderful
(cool I did not sleep in Ore as used to be the case
(9) I do not need to go to bank everyday , cashless policy is the way to go from the comfort of my house
(10) For the first time in Nigeria , I saw politicians begging for the masses vote and not the endorsement of one Godfather

However , other areas of my life has remained miserable

(1) I still wake up by 4am to go to work and may not return till 9pm in lagos
(2) My Landlord has increased my house rent
(3) I do not still have water in my house in Lagos
(4) Small boys still come to cut my window net in the night looking for phones
(5) A new set of robbers have emerged in Oworo almost every night as you descend from the Bridge
(6) I can no longer board the BRT buses , the have become worse than Danfo
(7)The light rail project seems like an endlless project
(cool Bad roads makes me visit my mechanic almost every weekend
(9) My tax has just been increased in the office without any corresponding thing to show for it.
(10) Area boys have gone out of control in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by HOTWATER(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tibins:

maybe pastore tunde Bakere saw this video years back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AgCxSkUSC4
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Zeroid105: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
EdwinOse, I can't agree less on your point. Chasing shadows has been the best acheivements of many Nigerians especially our youths. Allowing themslves to be used and dumped by our common enemies-self-serving politicians. Most people fail to see that Nigerian politicians can do whatever it takes to remain in power even selling the future of their cheerleaders. No truthful Nigerian can differentiate between members of PDP from those in APC in attributes!
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by abbey621(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
HOTWATER:

Oga I have seen some improvement in my life in some areas

(1) I flew in from US in one of my trips and landed in Enugu straight
[/b
Nice one!
]
[b](2) I boarded a decent train from Enugu to port-harcout

Nice one!
(3) I never queued in any petrol station for PMS. It always a drive thru
Courtesy of subsidy, correct!

(4) I have more light compared to what it was 5 yrs ago

I think Enugu is lucky, Lagos still remains plagued with poor electricity.

(5) A brother of mine was one of the winners of the YOUWIN program and his life has changed for good

Very good program but how many more remain jobless and frustrated due to unemployment and poor education system.

(6) The so many check point i see between Lagos and ORE has gone too
(7) what I saw going on in lagos-ibadan express road and Benin Ore road was wonderful

Obviously we didn't pass the same road, cos when I passed thru there on my vacation in 9ja, it was still has dangerous as ever!

(cool I did not sleep in Ore as used to be the case
(9) I do not need to go to bank everyday , cashless policy is the way to go from the comfort of my house
(10) For the first time in Nigeria , I saw politicians begging for the masses vote and not the endorsement of one Godfather

Come on be serious, we've always had that, where do you think the bag of rice and 1,000 naira they distribute every election goes.

However , other areas of my life has remained miserable

(1) I still wake up by 4am to go to work and may not return till 9pm in lagos
(2) My Landlord has increased my house rent

(3) I do not still have water in my house in Lagos

Not government's fault, na your landlord!

(4) Small boys still come to cut my window net in the night looking for phones
Evidence of poverty!

(5) A new set of robbers have emerged in Oworo almost every night as you descend from the Bridge
Evidence of poverty!
(6) I can no longer board the BRT buses , the have become worse than Danfo
Still a savior of the masses!

(7)The light rail project seems like an endlless project
(cool Bad roads makes me visit my mechanic almost every weekend

Clueless government!

(9) My tax has just been increased in the office without any corresponding thing to show for it.

Compared to abroad, taxes in Nigeria is just a fraction!

(10) Area boys have gone out of control in Lagos

Na today!
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by dguyindcorner(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jwonder:

Cheap lair.. U edited it and added those stuff!

[size=18pt]#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate[/size]

God will punish the liar out of you and me

If I edited it God will punish me.
If I don't God will inflict you with all form of diseases.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by html14java(f): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
MүСС

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1988873_happynewyear2015balloons60101_jpegd309989d2259c1c1f42866410d06fece

THIS SPACE

IN ASO ROCK

IS NOT FOR SALE

Beware of my son, Mohammadu gringringrin cool

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

#BackFromBan
мémьея, SвAи
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Jwonder(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
dguyindcorner:

God will punish the liar out of you and me

If I edited it God will punish me.
If I don't God will inflict you with all form of diseases.

God is already punishing u!...lolzz.

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by dguyindcorner(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jwonder:

God is already punishing u!...lolzz.

You are laughing now by the time your affliction start you will watch nite of a thousand laffs you will still be weeping.
Quote me!
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Jwonder(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
dguyindcorner:

You are laughing now by the time your affliction start you will watch nite of a thousand laffs you will still be weeping.
Quote me!

Lmfao!!! *in oshiomoles voice* Go and die!!!!

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by drake2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:
The more things change the more they stay the same.

Could you kindly explain this please?. Cos I did not get the context especially when you used the word "Things".

Many thanks!
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by agabaI23(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmmmmm.......

This one you're sharing another female's post apart from Excelsia's --- warris going on between you and Irene?

Or is it because Excelsia has been too busy to come online?

First you mention Irene in your diary as one of your 'friends' and now this sharing of her post.
Is it because she's crushing on you? And you're enjoying the attention?

Hmmmm, I guess old habits die hard.

I'm glad Excelsia is not online to see this.

Does she know Irene is all of a sudden your 'friend'?

Carry on undecided
I na-acho okwu oo cheesy Who made you the watchman?smiley

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by donteddy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:

Why are you so bitter? Is any body responsible for predicament on this forum?. Make your point and stop insulting people. I so much hate clowns
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by abbey621(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
donteddy:

Why are you so bitter? Is any body responsible for predicament on this forum?. Make your point and stop insulting people. I so much hate clowns

Another classic example of an empty brain, you criticize me for insulting people yet you have no problem calling someone bitter or a clown. Dummy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps / Sheriff Asks Court To Jail Makarfi, FFK, Obi, Others Over Contempt / Obong Nsima Holds A Victory Service In His Office After APC Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.