Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe (15790 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
agabaI23:
I na-acho okwu oo cheesy Who made you the watchman?smiley

Lolest.

I saw my friend, Excelsia's Obinoscopy flirting in a rather conspicuous manner, which is very unlike him ever since he declared his love for her on Nairaland.

Hian! He didn't even deny it, instead he shared my post. cheesy hahahahahahaha Anyhoo, that's his business.

Excelsia is too good and that's why I chose to speak up for her.

Anyway, I don talk my own, on to the other things.

Happy New Year Btw.
grin

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Obinoscopy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

I saw my friend, Excelsia's Obinoscopy flirting in a rather conspicuous manner, which is very unlike him ever since he declared his love for her on Nairaland.

Hian! He didn't even deny it, instead he shared my post. cheesy hahahahahahaha Anyhoo, that's his business.

Happy New Year Btw.
grin
I shared your post so that you can also say that I'm flirting with you too, yimu. I wonder when did sharing one's post tantamount to flirting.

I didn't want to respond to you as we might end up derailing this thread but I just had to since you are hell bent on trying to soil my relationship with Excelsia. I love her, only her and no one else, and nothing you say or do will ever change that.

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
lekkie073:
grin
God no go gree make illiterate rule Nigeria again....
But his fellow illiterates want him to rule Nigeria again?
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Akpan107(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Skybancs:
For me defecting to pdp means nothing this time around that every nigeria wants CHANGE, I am a full time pdp but I will vote for a change whether negative or positive. This administration has failed Nigerians.

Vote buhari
Buhari can't rule Nigeria of today.

Am not saying GEJ is the best the Country has, but he's the best among those that has ruled.

Buhari has never been an option to the ruling party.

GEJ till we get a better oppositon.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by agabaI23(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

Happy New Year Btw.
grin
OK ooh. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by MizMyColi(f): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I shared your post so that you can also say that I'm flirting with you too, yimu. I wonder when did sharing one's post tantamount to flirting.

I didn't want to respond to you as we might end up derailing this thread but I just had to since you are hell bent on trying to soil my relationship with Excelsia. I love her, only her and no one else, and nothing you say or do will ever change that.

Happy New Year.

Me,

"Hell bent on trying to soil your relationship with Excelsia"?

I'm sure you know I can't go that low.

Let God judge our motives and truest intentions.

Same to you.

**unfollows thread**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by chikis(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
successking:
By God grace Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.
Amen! I say a big Amen to that.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by elbinmanny(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Aitee1:

Busted... cheesy cheesy cheesy
ima ima warisit?
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
drake2:

Could you kindly explain this please?. Cos I did not get the context especially when you used the word "Things".

Many thanks!

It means that no matter the promise of reform or change promised the old system will still remain.

You can change the guard but the gates will forever remain.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by drake2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

It means that no matter the promise of reform or change promised the old system will still remain.

You can change the guard but the gates will forever remain.

Now I know you meant "Political System".
Many Thanks for narrowing "Things" to the above.

1 Like

Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
drake2:

Now I know you meant "Political System".
Many Thanks for narrowing "Things" to the above.

Not only in politics but in any human endeavor.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Sundaydare1: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Joblessness, trouble, till 2019 vote Gej to continue grin grin grin
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by donteddy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
abbey621:

Another classic example of an empty brain, you criticize me for insulting people yet you have no problem calling someone bitter or a clown. Dummy!

Sorry for the insult. I just want you taste the bitterness of your own medicine.
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by tanwiz: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Check out STP (@tobilistic): https://twitter.com/tobilistic?s=09
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by BinghiNya(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
HOTWATER:

Oga I have seen some improvement in my life in some areas

(1) I flew in from US in one of my trips and landed in Enugu straight
(2) I boarded a decent train from Enugu to port-harcout
(3) I never queued in any petrol station for PMS. It always a drive thru
(4) I have more light compared to what it was 5 yrs ago
(5) A brother of mine was one of the winners of the YOUWIN program and his life has changed for good
(6) The so many check point i see between Lagos and ORE has gone too
(7) what I saw going on in lagos-ibadan express road and Benin Ore road was wonderful
(cool I did not sleep in Ore as used to be the case
(9) I do not need to go to bank everyday , cashless policy is the way to go from the comfort of my house
(10) For the first time in Nigeria , I saw politicians begging for the masses vote and not the endorsement of one Godfather

However , other areas of my life has remained miserable

(1) I still wake up by 4am to go to work and may not return till 9pm in lagos
(2) My Landlord has increased my house rent
(3) I do not still have water in my house in Lagos
(4) Small boys still come to cut my window net in the night looking for phones
(5) A new set of robbers have emerged in Oworo almost every night as you descend from the Bridge
(6) I can no longer board the BRT buses , the have become worse than Danfo
(7)The light rail project seems like an endlless project
(cool Bad roads makes me visit my mechanic almost every weekend
(9) My tax has just been increased in the office without any corresponding thing to show for it.
(10) Area boys have gone out of control in Lagos
I noticed you forgot to add that. 1. Baby factories have increased in igboland. 2. Igbos still travel to lagos en masse. 3. Igbos are still ijaws ass lickers. 4. APGA died in the east. 5. Ojukwu is a forgotten man in the east. 6. The dream of an Igbo Vp in Lagos is still a mirage
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Rendition(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cheap propaganda......lies
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 04, 2015
Exactly! the politicians are pursuing their own self-interest while some people take sides and start e-wars on nairaland.

EdwinOse:
I really pity the youth of this nation. Can't we just understand that these politicians are pursuing their own agenda? We come to NL and abuse one another while they cart away with millions for themselves. A pity .
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by donteddy(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
BinghiNya:
I noticed you forgot to add that. 1. Baby factories have increased in igboland. 2. Igbos still travel to lagos en masse. 3. Igbos are still ijaws ass lickers. 4. APGA died in the east. 5. Ojukwu is a forgotten man in the east. 6. The dream of an Igbo Vp in Lagos is still a mirage

So all this things you listed above was caused by GEJ?. SMH
Re: 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe by BinghiNya(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2015
donteddy:

So all this things you listed above was caused by GEJ?. SMH
so your myopic eyes didn't see what your fellow mumu flat head posted, thunder fire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo / Falana: Nba’s Protest Over Onnoghen Is A Mockery Of Legal Profession / Top 10 Problem Facing Nigeria Youth 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.