Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,404 members, 7,839,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others (24385 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Change2015(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
This same Kwankwaso, ko? Lolz #fail

While speaking at the fundraising dinner, Mr. Kwankwaso lampooned the PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan for failing to rise up to the challenge of protecting the lives and property of Nigerians.

“I always feel bad that we can no longer protect ourselves as a country. But this is a country where its military performed creditably by protecting people from other African countries and helping a country come out of a repressive apartheid regime,” he said.

“As we are sitting here, thousands of Nigerians are refugees in Chad and Niger. We have over five million internally displaced persons in the North-east. This is a very sad development because many people do not think the North-east is still a part of this country.”

Mr. Kwankwaso noted that securing the lives and property of the citizenry is one of the cardinal functions of government all over the world, adding that “any government that fails in this sacred responsibility has no business being in power.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/172623-kwankwaso-attacks-jonathan-says-president-incompetent-commander-chief.html

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by HirstMOG(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Monimatic:
GEJ doesn't need all these failed politicians back in PDP, Buhari will be defeated again come Valentine day 2015..
Atiku, Kwankwaso, Amaechi,Tambuwal, Saraki n other can go n die in APC, GEJ wil cluelessly defeat Buhari n APC on Valentine day.
Pa Buhari where ur certificate Abi u no go school
grin grin grin

Hahahahaha lolz!!! I de observe grin cool
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Galadimabawa: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks God I have never voted in my life and don't have any sign to vote sooner of later.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by abdulll6afh(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
If jonathan Convert to islam that day Atiku and kwankwaso will back to pdp
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Adminisher: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
This Oladipo guy just used words to the effect of ""Buhari is harsh but Jonathan is clueless come into PDP to chop and make merry""
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Vikky014(f): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
Yes! That is what Nigeria wants. We need a strict President to fight corruption and a harsh President to eliminate the harsh economy which has increased the poverty rate,insecurity and unemployment in our dear country.

From Goodluck to badluck,we no want again!!

Sai Buhari!!
why did you avoid that thread about buhari's certificate issue?please where is your granny certificate
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Sweetlemon(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Vikky014:
why did you avoid that thread about buhari's certificate issue?please where is your granny certificate

Na certificate una wan chop abi na performance and end of boko haram dey hungry you?

You Jonathanians are in a special relm of mumuness.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by lertee(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can't say PDP is broke and need money from Atiku,they still got our 20billion dollars.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Jwonder(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Vikky014:

Lolzz!! Almost all the APC members avoided that thread!....

[size=18pt]#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Atiku was only a mole. I se him going back. But for kwankwanso grin,. Mba
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Jwonder(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Na certificate una wan chop abi na performance and end of boko haram dey hungry you?

Abeg how do you expect a man without certificate, a stark illiterate to change the fortunes of nigeria. He said he will stabilize world oil prices, *laughing in china* does he even understand the dynamics of this our modern economy. How will you trust a man that is obviously stagnant in life, since he left office, no major achievement, he don chop him moni till e remain 1million, oh!! I now understand, he exhausted all the moni he has during other election. Moffos...help tell him he will fail again.

[size=18pt]#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate[/size]
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by berryworld: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
I nw see d reason y we're nt movin forward in dis country,nigerians dem selves don't even knw wat dey want.I wish dem d best.dey r jst playin politics with us,dey don't hve any good intention towards dis country,nigerians shuld open deir eyes.and for dose of u clamouring GEJ I wish u all d best.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by laheeb: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
my advc to all pdpnias nd their ogar at d top is that they like it or nt we mst chng ds gvnmt by God will,nd 4 ur information atiku is no lnger like b4 nd kwankwaso dnt 3ry to apprch hem if nt disgrace will b ur wlcm gift sorry 4 pdpnias is it by force to role us again. nd to us we dnt mane gmb goes to school or nt we like him that way
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by tolexy007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will only comment, wen I c buhari Olevel result
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by gbodimowo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
I thought they said APC was their waste bin why are they going back to pick from the waste
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by igbeke: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
Yes! That is what Nigeria wants. We need a strict President to fight corruption and a harsh President to eliminate the harsh economy which has increased the poverty rate,insecurity and unemployment in our dear country.

Sai Buhari!!
OK we don hear.
But first thing first. tell am sey make he show im certificate.
#buharishowyourcertificate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by abiambo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
donphilopus:

The only people who fail to see the reality on the ground are the PDPians on Nairaland. You guys keep encouraging yourselves wrongly, or should I say you give yourselves false hope! Jonathan surely knows what would before him, hence the reason for all these. February 14th shall surely be a shocker!
A shocker to u grandpa lovers, I just hope d shock won't push u to cause anoda havoc like you did in 2011= sai buhari.. I hope this tym it would b silence buhari
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by abiambo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
clevadani:
They will do anytin to ensure they continue to hold on to power by all means. 16 yrs of destruction is enuf. We want change
Change to what? To dictatorship? Hardship ? No freedom of speech , religious bigotry ? Ethnicism? Mismanagement nd incompetence?(ptf missing 25billion)... Thank God both men have bin tested in public service ... Vote wisely
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by stayblack: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
BUHARI is what we want .joe,pepe we nor want again.na Force,God has rejected u People.u mean badluck,fustration,killings.corruption is ur house,lying is ur food and water u Drink.please get Out,we dont want u.now u playing the religious card,u see u failed urself.u only foolin urself,not us.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by eunisam: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
kestolove95:
I tout dey sae atiku and d others a waste product of pdp?nawa o,pdp wants. to go bk to it vomits?am so sori for u peopl,its betr u peopl knw dat ur tym. is ova b4 it's too late
you don't trow away the baby with the dirt water do you?
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by dejisky(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Campaign after election, Gej is loosing it on a big time.
GMB till u return to Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by bossboss1: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari!!

I tire o. Since when did it become a crime to be ''too strict and harsh''? This ''GEJ is meek and humble ''propaganda nonsense doesnt work any more. The clueless prof should wake up and smell the coffee.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Oratorhassan(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
PDP: Party Deceiving People. Mr. Sheidu Okunabido
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by fritiyo: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
wat most of u dnt knw is dat, in politices dia is no permanent enemy(s) but dia always a permanent interest. i knw d political scientist understnd my statement.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by azimibraun: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Must everybody be in one Devilish Party?
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by akoraye(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
He cannot be compared WITH............( from a demote prof.) Lolz Oyinboooooooo!
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
ote author=donphilopus post=29450307]

The only people who fail to see the reality on the ground are the PDPians on Nairaland. You guys keep encouraging yourselves wrongly, or should I say you give yourselves false hope! Jonathan surely knows what would before him, hence the reason for all these. February 14th shall surely be a shocker![/quote]

I'm seriously waiting for feb 14th and 15th. Donphilopus, I promise to host u at Presto hotels, Auchi to celebrate GEJ's victory. I understand why u reason the way u do, bcuz u are Obende paid APC e-warrior.

Meanwhile it is befall not before, u can make d corrections, who said we can't civil? tongue

#GodBlessNigeria
#GoodluckNigerians
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
donphilopus:

The only people who fail to see the reality on the ground are the PDPians on Nairaland. You guys keep encouraging yourselves wrongly, or should I say you give yourselves false hope! Jonathan surely knows what would before him, hence the reason for all these. February 14th shall surely be a shocker!
amen
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by donphilopus: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
naturallysmart: I'm seriously waiting for feb 14th and 15th. Donphilopus, I promise to host u at Presto hotels, Auchi to celebrate GEJ's victory. I understand why u reason the way u do, bcuz u are Obende paid APC e-warrior.

Meanwhile it is befall not before, u can make d corrections, who said we can't civil? tongue

#GodBlessNigeria
#GoodluckNigerians

Ok. Correction made. Without being told, you should have known that it was a typographical error.

Stop encouraging yourself wrongly, man. It's audible to the deaf, vocal to the dumb and visible to the blind that GEJ is going back to his networkless Otuoke Village come May 29th!
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by gregor1: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who cares
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Somebody tell this fucking negro to shut the fu*k up...........
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Vikky014(f): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sweetlemon:

is that the answer to my questionmeanwhile is your name Berem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse / Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination / Corps Members Withhold Election Results In Ihiala, Demand N3,000 Food Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.