Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others (24384 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its too late, Atiku wey just contributed a helicopter, SUVs, Jeeps and N50 million cash to Buhari's campaign; and Kwankwasso wey just picked Senatorial ticket under APC, na dem go decamp? No chance in hell; except maybe when that Olodo from Otuoke develops brains.

LOL, there is a saying in Hausa, which goes: "Shure' Shure' Baya Hana Mutuwa" meaning 'all the kicking and thrashing will never halt the Course of Death (once it has began)."

PDP days as a ruling party are numbered and its members are naturally frightened of the inevitable; they are therefore spinning lies and propaganda, akin to the kicking and thrashing of a person in the throes of death, vainly trying to reverse the process.

They better start preparing to vacate their seats because count down to the long walk back to Otuoke has just began.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by ekeneidiagbor: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't know why this post is so offensive..... 4 christ's sake Atiku what a waste material...
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by xklucvG: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
I want Buhari but i have reservations about the APC as a party. Especially the credibility of most of its members. And with the fall in crude oil prices where will Buhari get the fund for his project if not through taxing and the average Nigerian would not want to hear the word tax.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by kestolove95(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
eunisam:
you don't trow away the baby with the dirt water do you?
so what ar u saying?
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by josh4eva00(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tell Yourselves the plain truth. The current government has achieved more than any government we have ever had. Look closely at these areas:

A lot and i mean a whole lot of persons are now concerned about the state of affairs of our economy. Media groups have put out more articles as regards government more than previous dispensations. That in itself is democracy. Please let Mr president be clueless and soft hearted, but let this remain.

We have had fewer if not Zero political killings of any sort that tried to put GEJ's govt to a repose. My dear, I prefer a diplomat to a dictator. I will stick with peace and patience to get through a rough patch than draw blood for blood that leave indelible scars on our history. Gej stands for the former.

They say he is clueless, minimum wage increased. They say he is stupid, Pump price had been stable longer than previous administration and it's increase in price came with @ least with an explanation. "subsidy reinvestment"

Unemployment had always been an issue in this country but this same clueless one had taken several measures to ameliorate this menace. Who ever cared about this before

He didn't pioneer the communication industry but it had grown much better under his administration. Who had done better as regards the agric sector, election system transform and many other sectors of the economy that had decayed.

Do away with religious beliefs, political affiliations and cultural sentiment and give GEJ an above average on his scorecard. You can fight the people against him if you refuse to be manipulated by these power mongers. Yes the only major dent to his govt is the boko case and these unscrupulous elements are against him, why then do people blame him like he was part of their team?
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by clevadani: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
abiambo:

Change to what? To dictatorship? Hardship ? No freedom of speech , religious bigotry ? Ethnicism? Mismanagement nd incompetence?(ptf missing 25billion)... Thank God both men have bin tested in public service ... Vote wisely
Read what u wrote and ask urself if it makes sense to u. Dictatorship? How? In democracy? Pls explain. I don't understand how dis will be possible
25 billion? Weren't u here during fuel subsidy fraud of over a trillion naira? Or over $10billion (more dan 1.8tn naira? Look at who is talking about ethnicism?have u ever bothered to look at Buhari's cabinet? U r obviously ignorant. Is 16yrs of destruction not enuf for u? R u not tired of complaining? Don't u want to try sometin different and vote dem out after 4 yrs if dey disappoint u? Are u not tired of hearing pdp boasting dat dey will rule Nigeria for more dan 50yrs?
My God,what is wrong with Nigerians?
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 18, 2015
clevadani:
They will do anytin to ensure they continue to hold on to power by all means. 16 yrs of destruction is enuf. We want change
you change like small small chicken change, me I want balance. Nigeria must balance. Gej til 2019.
Re: PDP Moves To Woo Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 18, 2015
clevadani:
They will do anytin to ensure they continue to hold on to power by all means. 16 yrs of destruction is enuf. We want change
you want change like small small chicken change, me I want balance. Nigeria must balance. Gej til 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Reveals Date For Bayelsa Rerun Election / SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse / Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.