Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi (1518 Views)

Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / Buhari Clueless On How To Overcome Recession –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by SKYTREND(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari Is Clueless On Economic Matters, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians — Ex PPPRA Boss, Rasheed Gbadamosi

Former Chairman of the Petroleum Products Prices Regulatory Agency, (PPPRA), Chief Rasheed Gbadamosi has said President Muhammadu Buhari has got nothing to offer Nigerians, noting that the President does not have any clue when it comes to economic matters.

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/10/29/buhari-clueless-economic-matters-nothing-offer-nigerians-rasheed-gbadamosi/

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by emiwanlee(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Truth hurts
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
We know
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Who d hell is Rashidi?
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by dEastActivist: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Who d hell is Rashidi?

A citizen like you but courageous than you who uses fake name on a faceless forum smiley

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Where is DSS and efcc when you need them? This Man doesn't deserve freedom
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by AllTheWayUp: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

A citizen like you but courageous than you who uses fake name on a faceless forum smiley

Gbam

Nice response u gave to that zombie

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by mrvitalis(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
I like men like this.. Oya tell us what should Buhari have done and how(thats whats important)
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by dEastActivist: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
mrvitalis:
I like men like this.. Oya tell us what should Buhari have done and how(thats whats important)

I agree, but before he start telling us the solutions, we need to replace buhari with him as president of the country. So he will be able to Marshal out his plan and execute it right on smiley

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by mrvitalis(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

I agree, but before he start telling us the solutions, we need to replace buhari with him as president of the country. So he will be able to Marshal out his plan and execute it right on smiley
It's just obvious u hate Buhari.... If u give Buhari the formula am sure he will take the advice
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by Blue3k(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

Her face is on forum thoe. Name is not.
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by dEastActivist: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

It's just obvious u hate Buhari.... If u give Buhari the formula am sure he will take the advice

Lol. Am I the president? if he needs advise he should ask for it or better still outrightly resign and give way to those with sound feasible ideas...

Beside don't speak for me, rather ask of my opinion. sad And in my opinion I really don't hate buhari but i hate his cluelessness. People are getting hungrier as the day goes by. And I love food BC of its importance lol cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by dEastActivist: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Blue3k:

Her face is on forum thoe. Name is not.

At the bolded shocked when his moniker is saying a HE? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by Blue3k(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

At the bolded shocked when his moniker is saying a HE? cheesy

Lol my fault. His wife's face is up then.
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by able20(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Where is DSS and efcc when you need them? This Man doesn't deserve freedom
He deserves more freedom by speaking out openly and not hiding under one forum

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by Mc4larin: 2:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Oga ooo
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by Justiyke4u: 2:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by stinggy(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2016
mrvitalis:

And how many formulae has he used so far

Justiyke4u:
How? Or are you so myopic as to think every Yoruba voted for Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by mrvitalis(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2016
stinggy:
And how many formulae has he used so far
The one he came with.. It was obvious it wasn't a quick fix but its working tho
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by stinggy(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2016
mrvitalis:

The one he came with.. It was obvious it wasn't a quick fix but its working tho
Working? Which sector has improved since he came on board?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by mrvitalis(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2016
stinggy:
Working? Which sector has improved since he came on board?
Physical responsibility and improved budgeting
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by stinggy(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2016
mrvitalis:

Physical responsibility and improved budgeting
What do you mean by Physical responsibility? Or you meant to type Fiscal?
Do you mean Budgeting has improved? 6.1tr with how many percent disbursement while still asking for 1-2tr extra shocked Is that what you call improvement? What were the things the original budget has been spent on? Or do you just think since the budget figure has increased then that's improved Budgeting.
And I don't even wanna talk about the Padding issue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by codedguy1(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2016
stinggy:

Do you mean Budgeting has improved? 6.1tr with how many percent disbursement while still asking for 1-2tr extra shocked Is that what you call improvement? What were the things the original budget has been spent on? Or do you just think since the budget figure has increased then that's improved Budgeting.

Imagine someone defending Buhari does not know the difference between physical and fiscal in economic matters.

Bubu and his supporters are amazing people.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by carammel(f): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2016
stinggy:

Oya egbon,e aff do,go church.

Physical,Fisical,Risika,all join.
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by stinggy(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2016
carammel:

Oya egbon,e aff do,go church.

Physical,Fisical,Risika,all join.
Good morning jare.
Na mosalasi I wan go today, I go c u dia?
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2016
codedguy1:

Imagine someone defending Buhari does not know the difference between physical and fiscal in economic matters.

Bubu and his supporters are amazing people.

grin grin

Birds of the same feather....... it's a classic example of people supporting their kind.
Re: Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi by carammel(f): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2016
stinggy:
Good morning jare. Na mosalasi I wan go today, I go c u dia?
Good morning.
No mosalasi today,na church you go see me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" / Shehu Sani Teaches Ben Bruce Common Sense / Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra And The False Premise - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.