Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One (26810 Views)

A Thread To Remember Our Lost Loved Ones / What's Your Favourite Memory Growing Up In Nigeria? / In Memory Of My Baby """"2001 - 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One by eneres: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
dacutie1:
I had never lost anyone before, never understood what people went through until i lost my baby @ full term. I was just counting the days before i could finally hold him in my arms. His room was ready, clothes n all. only for me to go to the hospital and there was no heartbeat. I never even got to see him but I was so attached to him. I even used to go for scans just to see him move n hear his heartbeat. We already had a name for him so i always referred to him as if he was already there. Its been a yr + and I still feel so empty, i feel robbed and i'm still not over him.I doubt that I could ever be. It hurts everytime I see a baby of about the same age. I'm still praying for another child and I know that will ease the pain n heartache.........
I'm so sorry about your loss
Re: Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One by eneres: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
My best memory of my late friend was when I visited her when she was sick. I took her out and spoiled her with the little money I had. She told me she knew I'll always be there for her even when everyone runs away from her. I was glad because she knew how much I valued our friendship.
I felt sure of that one friend who I can call at any time, who had my best interest at heart.
she called me that she needed to see me as soon as possible and we agreed to meet two weeks later.
only to be told she died
I lost grip on reality. How did someone so beautiful, pure, intelligent...just die? When I think of my friend all that comes to mind is her purity and determination.
I miss you so much G.G. The years pass and I'm still trying to make sense of ur demise. One thing I've finally been able to stop is lying...like you always said, Princess, you should lie to no one and for no one, its never worth it. She was 21.

3 Likes

Re: Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One by toygod2: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Mumsy could not pronounce my name properly again.
MyMother, MyPastor........... Good night
Re: Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One by ewawumi(f): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2017
woke up early one Tuesday morning bearing in mind to call my twin from another mother as soon as day breaks only to c an incoming call from his number. alas, it was his big sis telling calling to tell me he had been buried a day earlier.
Best moments were with him, he made high school livable for me all through. he is someone who I know always got my back whatever his circumstances; he even begged his mum right before he gave up his ghost not to tell me of his death till after my exams which was barely weeks away.
I have finally learnt to take each day as it comes, respect my feelings and treat everyone with love n respect cos we never can tell what's next on the timeline.
He was 18.

12th of March would always be a special day for me cos that's his birthday though its been awkward ever since he died. I've got no opportunity to make fun of how much I'm older than he is before sending in his birthday wishes right just before the day wraps up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.