Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? (2825 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Kenneth205(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
What do you think?
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by ireneony(f): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
yeah
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by softnipples(f): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its okay to date your pastor's daughter provided the relationship is free from all immorality!

#my2cents#
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by ireplacable(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
it depends on the definition of ur date with her
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Kenneth205(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
softnipples:
Its okay to date your pastor's daughter provided the relationship is free from all immorality!

#my2cents#

Hmmm.. Nice buh, Dey Kiss/Romance .. Is daht immorality??

Sowie 4 Commentinq Twice.. D ntwrk is kinda bad here.
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Kenneth205(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
softnipples:

#my2cents#

Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by heroarams(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yeske, if I don't find love in the church, is it in the world I will find love??

And what-not, didn't Ja Rule fall in love with a church girl...hmmm.

Please wait here »» http:///6L5v9BH7VS «« until you are useful or you find sth new to post•

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yes! Becos u'll get ur money back after sunday offering..
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by adegwurulez(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dating your pastors daughter shouldn't be a big deal. As long as your eyes aren't on the offerings.
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Kenneth205(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
yeah

Hmmm.. Tro more light.
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Tattooboy: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenneth205:

Sowie 4 Commentinq Twice.. D ntwrk is kinda bad here.
in dis modern world, kissin aint immoral
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Tattooboy: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
softnipples:

#my2cents#
nice username
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Tymax(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I think it's an uncomfortable arrangement. Believe me, that pastor cannot like you.
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Kenneth205(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
adegwurulez:
Dating your pastors daughter shouldn't be a big deal. As long as your eyes aren't on the offerings.

grin grin
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Kenneth205(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:
I think it's an uncomfortable arrangement. Believe me, that pastor cannot like you.

Really? How sir
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by softnipples(f): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
It is o my dear! You can't claim not to eat bushmeat but use your teeth to share it for children cheesy
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by brightballer(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
softnipples:

#my2cents#
Your moniker could lead one to more immorality!

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Brightology2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Provision store dey say is beta dan queos
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by softnipples(f): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tattooboy:
nice username
Loolz! Thanks! wink
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by softnipples(f): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
brightballer:
Your moniker could lead one to more immorality!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by mako007(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
heroarams:
Yeske, if I don't find love in the church, is it in the world I will find love??

And what-not, didn't Ja Rule fall in love with a church girl...hmmm.

Please wait here »» http:///6L5v9BH7VS «« until you are useful or you find sth new to post•
so who is Ja Rule dat I shld take after
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by mrkay101(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

#my2cents#

yea dats true. I just followed u cud I get a follow back u look kind of familiar...
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2015

its called church marriage homie

Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 04, 2015
mako007:
Ja'Rule is the primary character in the movie "I'm in love with a church girl." The dude was a billionaire drug baron till he met & fell in love with a very religious girl. And that's how he gave his life to Christ and became a pastor.
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2015
mako007:
Ja'Rule is the primary character in the movie "I'm in love with a church girl." He played as "Myles Montego" in the movie. The dude was a billionaire drug baron till he met & fell in love with a very religious girl. And that's how he gave his life to Christ and became a pastor.
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Softnipples

Hm!

I can imagine.

Pastors children are bad o
Them sabi pass! Forget!!!!
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 04, 2015
So pastor daughter na ghost wey person no suppose pekus...so far that ur friend is a guy,nothing bad
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by softnipples(f): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2015
smackimorn:
Softnipples

Hm!

I can imagine.

Pastors children are bad o
Them sabi pass! Forget!!!!
What did softnipples do to you na? tongue
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by mako007(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2015
ifynairaland:
Ja'Rule is the primary character in the movie "I'm in love with a church girl." He played as "Myles Montego" in the movie. The dude was a billionaire drug baron till he met & fell in love with a very religious girl. And that's how he gave his life to Christ and became a pastor.
Awww, story that pokes the heart. Interesting. Noted. Thanks. cheesy
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

What did softnipples do to you na? tongue

Hm!

Wat a moniker/name!

Lemme like sha.
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Fynestboi: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Next topic now go be is it OK to date your pastors son. undecided

Patiently waiting for the thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
mako007:
Awww, story that pokes the heart. Interesting. Noted. Thanks. cheesy
*Bows*
Its a pleasure your majesty.

(1) (Reply)

He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. / Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) / Perfect Romance Gift For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.