Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Too Tough To Be A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Tough To Be A Lady. (990 Views)

Deleted / Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? / It Is Tough To Be A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Tough To Be A Lady. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2015
I can't imagine what ladies go through...

* If she dresses modestly, we say she ain't sexy.

* If her dressing is sexy, we call her a slot.

* If she is homely and want a rich dude, we say she should focus on making her own money.

*If she starts making money and becomes career driven, we say she ain't homely and won't make a good mother.

* If she is vocal in her relationship, we say she is not submissive.

* If she becomes 'submissive', we call her a dunce who can't hold her own in the relationship.

* If she wants a sex free relationship, we cry to high heavens that she doesn't love us.

* If she grants our desire for sex, we swear that if she can do it with us then she does it with other guys.

* If she sticks with us for the long term and eventually gets her heart broken when she turns 30, we say its her fault for not discussing her future with the guy timely.

* If she becomes proactive and discusses the future with the guy, we say she is too forward and should allow the guy bring up the talk about marriage.

*Etc

Ladies have been the object of so many wrongs that its high time we started correcting some of these ills forcefully brought upon them by the society.

1 Like

Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2015

Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by Mynd44: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2015
How do we correct this when women are the ones that taught us how to complain about them?
Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by Beamborla(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Mynd44:
How do we correct this when women are the ones that taught us how to complain about them?

How, pls?
Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by ireneony(f): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one op, this is better than those bashing thread
Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
poor ladies!!! I really sympathise with them.
it's not their fault tho...
Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by UjSizzle(f): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oh well, there are so many things that can't be changed. This is just one of them.

I say women should do whatever the hell they feel like doing. Fvck society and everybody else.

2 Likes

Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by ihedinobi2: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Who is "we"?
Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by petra22(f): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2015
whaow! First time I'm seeing a male nairalander stand up for us gals. Weldone OP smiley

1 Like

Re: Too Tough To Be A Lady. by tobechi20(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
I pity ladies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Irresistible Qualities Of A Woman Of God / 10 Ways To Win A Girl's Heart / A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.