Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service (64530 Views)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by ndcide(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
even if Buhari gives his life to Jesus and becomes a pastor just to please you,you will not still vote for him. Your mind is made up. You people should let the man be!

Sai Buhari!

Madam the Madam!!!! grin.

I haileth thee.

sai buhari to you too. grin

The salvation of buhari's soul is most important to me.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Bibol(f): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
dominique:

Any journalist either foreign will enjoy interviewing him. His speech is crisp straight to the point and so articulate. This is the first time I'll be hearing him speak and all I can say is wow!

The man is so sound and I must say without sentiments that he is highly intelligent. I'm watching it on Channels now. He has a meaningful answer for every question. I'm looking forward to Sambo's interview

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by rukkyland(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Exploit200:
my greatest Simpathy goes to Adeboye, cos this event shows that buhari has an hidden agenda.
he who said Muslim should vote Muslim. what is he doing in the church. hmm I sorry for Adeboye, he should beg God for forgiveness. I know what I have just said will annoy many people but please don't be annoyed it's the truth.
make thunder fire your loquacious mouth. sycopath.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
inspiredm:

Buhari all the way. wink

hahahahaha........inspiredm motors now for Buhari.......... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by NgeneEkwensu: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chai terrorist goes to Church

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by rukkyland(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I'm thinking of looking for another church because the way my Pa Adeboye is becoming a politician makes Oyedepo looks like a saint.
u be christian before? so it is the wicked and unbelievers that is suppose to rule us in this country abi? and u people are crying for change...ur brain needs surgery..

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nazareth10: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
putting on hi cap during church service

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
ndcide:

Madam the Madam!!!! grin.

I haileth thee.

sai buhari to you too. grin

The salvation of buhari's soul is most important to me.
You should be bothered about the salvation of your soul. Change is coming! Coming straight to your doorstep.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nazareth10: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
putting on his cap during church service
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by FrankOguns(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
I can see from the image how baba distanced himself both physically and spiritually from GMB

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
It is not a sin when Jonathan breaks fast with muslims but it an abomination when Buhari attends a thanksgiving service with Christians. I have never seen such hypocrisy displayed by Jonathan's followers.
it shows how low you brain is. My question for you is Jonathan not the President of Nigeria is he president of only Christians? is buhari a President? was buhari not the one that said the Muslims should vote Muslim. my friend you dull shall to forget so soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by praz001(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:
How will this help get Buhari's certificate to INEC?
Plus come May 2015,Enoch Adeboyes church will be a playground for d Dogs

quote me otherwise and have a sleepless night

May God forgive you. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Remember for every foolish word, there is always one last word......

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by inspiredm(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
shinejackie:

hahahahaha........inspiredm motors now for Buhari.......... grin grin grin

....... With 70% Customs Duty Tariff on Imported used Vehicles. grin

Infact the Association of Motor Vehicle Dealers are solidly behind the GENERAL. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by dbalinga(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
2sExy1:
I didnt bother to read this and I am sure a lot of people didnt as well... comot for road make we sweep ground ooo grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

exactly my take..... old boi....na me and you waka come?
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by todayguest(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Exploit200:
my greatest Simpathy goes to Adeboye, cos this event shows that buhari has an hidden agenda.
he who said Muslim should vote Muslim. what is he doing in the church. hmm I sorry for Adeboye, he should beg God for forgiveness. I know what I have just said will annoy many people but please don't be annoyed it's the truth.
Take it easy bros. Buhari had since repented. And had now become a 'political Church-goer' He only goes to church when the elections are near. God can't be deceived. He isn't a man.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by baybeeboi: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
praz001:

May God forgive you. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Remember for every foolish word, there is always one last word......

pastor Praz,wich 1 be d annointed?
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
eemalex:
Am not a supporter of politics be it APC or PDP. But am suspicious about this Buhari of a man attaching himself to the Christians taken pictures with them all around, what point is he trying to prove. That he has converted to Christianity or he just needs their support just for now.
Meanwhile I haven't seen any FP pics of Buhari with some Muslims clerics and co..
Anyway None of My Business Tho
una own 2much! I say una own 2much eeeeeh! If him, near xtian, he's a suspect..trying to impress...if him de wit muslims/northerners..he's an extremist/bigot! Who una want mak him associate wey una no go tuk? Haba! Fault finders

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by PentiumPro(f): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
dbalinga:

exactly my take..... old boi....na me and you waka come?
grin grin

No sane human being will waste 15 minutes reading that crap.

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by cuteboy2: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
nationwide1:
My liking for Buhari can't be diminished by political differences. I admire his taciturn and eternal handsomeness.

[size=12pt]Taciturn!!![/[/b]size]

[b]That is exactly the problem with GMB. Nigerians really do not know what plans he has for this country. We shall all be shocked when he mounts the throne. When he bares his fangs, many dancing now will again receive dead bodies again from the North.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by edgyslim: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bro nobody reads all this your copy and paste crap.
Keep deluding urself.

Its GMB all d way.

Regards,
Edgyslim.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Phikom(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
hahahahahahah!! grin grin grin grin grin
abi nah...
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Disclaimer: I am neither pro APC or Pro PDP

I keep telling Buhari's supporters to drop this dumb integrity propaganda. They should sop fooling themselves and face the reality which is AFTERALL HE IS A POLITICIAN grin.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by discusant: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
kai, pity some gullible people in the SW. Buhari will even go to church in Yorubaland.

In the last four years, people of Buhari clan had participated in every important wedding, owambe party, burial ceremony, naming ceremony, and name it ceremony, that took place in Yorubaland - all aimed to pass the message of "we are one" to gullible Yorubas; to help Buhari clan get back Aso Rock this May 2015. And if the Buhari clan succeeds, after this, sure the clan shall pay the Yoruba with worse treatment than the one meted to MKO Abiola, Ernest Shonekan, near impeachment of OBJ, cancellation of Jakande's Lagos Metro Transport system, etcetram etcetram.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by olaife80: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
This slowpoke think we re fool, if he like make he go pastor kumuyi church he would fufil his dream in Islamic Republic of Arewa: His dream country.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by LadyPM: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thanksgiving cos God has answered the prayers already. GMB Come Feb14 GMB/ Oshibaba all the way,. Am also thanking God for what he will use Buhari to do in Nigeria from May . Redeeming us from the shackles of corruption, insecurity, poverty, badluck,wos etc. Cant wait to vote out bad luck . Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
That is my general grin

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by okonet: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
so buhari is now goin to church becus he want to win d election lol. in dis election dey are not going to count vote. banana brain 4 buhari
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
inspiredm:

....... With 70% Customs Duty Tarrif on Imported used Vehicles, I dey Craze ? grin

Infact we the Association of Motor Vehicle Dealers are solidly behind the GENERAL. grin grin

Now you are talking...... cool

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin the handlers of the illiterate general are working round the clock to put a wool over our eyes. One thing I love about Pastor Adeboye and most men of God,none of them can stop anyone from visiting their church.

We should be very smart to know Buhari for who he is,this same Buhari in 2011 went to watch the super eagles play at the national stadium prior to the election...has anyone seen him near even a viewing centre again?

The bible in Job Chapter 1 verse 6 says" there was a time when the children of God came into the presence of God,it says the devil also came with them"

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Fellywood(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Jonathan is in trouble!

God bless General Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

cool cool
Hehehe....buhari was at rccg camp before 2011 elections & still FAILED WOEFULLY...hehehe. This won't be any different.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by edgyslim: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
JudismphD:
words typical of APC e-harlot. A living corpse in beremism, the ideology of e-harlot "going to die YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.

Bros abeg say something intelligent.
Stop ranting like someone with rabbies.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Kylekent59: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Y are they linking politics with the church. Its so wrong. Give to ceaser what belong to ceaser and to God what belongs to God. Am doubting dis pastors this adays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.