Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service (64532 Views)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Lordsaggy: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
All Dis pics always make me laugh....so does it mean Buhari is now a new converted xtian?
pls can Dis man called Osibanjo wey short like maltina bottle no dey bring Islams to church, just to cajore our believe...anyways that's not gonna make them enter Aso Rock........
if you like sef sleep for church, but after that INEC palava dey wait you ooh....
#Plsshowurcertificate
#GEJ2019
grin
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by eemalex(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
una own 2much! I say una own 2much eeeeeh! If him, near xtian, he's a suspect..trying to impress...if him de wit muslims/northerners..he's an extremist/bigot! Who una want mak him associate wey una no go tuk? Haba! Fault finders
You don't get my point.... My nigga GMB is flirting with Christians.
He ain't doing his shiit moderately. When something seems too much you just have to react
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Doyin2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
It is not a sin when Jonathan breaks fast with muslims but it an abomination when Buhari attends a thanksgiving service with Christians. I have never seen such hypocrisy displayed by Jonathan's followers.

Thank you for this comment.

GMB is preparing for his role as the president of Nigeria(ns),Christians,Muslims and others.He has lead this country before without any aorta of religious rancor,and he would do it again!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by ndcide(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
You should be bothered about the salvation of your soul. Change is coming! Coming straight to your doorstep.

mba...nu..

Ada owerri, When I got transformed, I wasn't asked to change. I was asked to move forward no going back. that's what I'm doing.

Change is not easy. This transformation, have not been easy but we have to continue.

Know man/ country who puts his/their hands on the plough/ transformation, and looking back, is feet for the kingdom.

So if Buhari has challenges in govt, rather than join hands with him, we should castigate him and kick him out?

well, I believe in the transformation agenda.

sai buhari to you.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by discusant: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ozin:
grin grin grin grin the handlers of the illiterate general are working round the clock to put a wool over our eyes. One thing I love about Pastor Adeboye and most men of God,none of them can stop anyone from visiting their church.

We should be very smart to know Buhari for who he is,this same Buhari in 2011 went to watch the super eagles play at the national stadium prior to the election...has anyone seen him near even a viewing centre again?

The bible in Job one says" there was a time when the children of God/Angel came into the presence of God,it says the devil also came with them"

Lol over the highlighted. During the 2011 campaigns, Buhari went to the national stadium to watch Supereagles play. Who has seen Buhari again in sports circles? Only fools are deceived by this man. Football is western civilization. Buhari as president may even close all football viewing centres and bars.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by ketiy77: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by inspiredm(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
shinejackie:

Now you are talking, sorry to digress, do you mean that a car that cost 2million naira before will now cost 2.7m ...........

A Car that cost 2m Naira Before Will now cost 3.4m Naira.....

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
dbalinga:

exactly my take..... old boi....na me and you waka come?
grin grin
yes o... we dey waka go welcome GMB~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by KingTom(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
bxcode:
Had it been that APC presented Fashola as their presidential candidate, I would have taken them serious, but Buhari? am not gullible to believe that change comes from the history books, change is something that have not been experienced before. I know change when I see one and Buhari is definitely not one. **Drops mic**
#TeamRevolution
Baba where have you been na grin
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Fellywood(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
inspiredm:

....... With 70% Customs Duty Tarrif on Imported used Vehicles, I dey Craze ? grin

Infact we the Association of Motor Vehicle Dealers are solidly behind the GENERAL. grin grin
I understand your pains bros...but who will buy tokunbo when I can get cheaper brand new Nigerian assembled cars courtesy of my amiable Presido...GEJ till 2019...hehehe

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
inspiredm:

Chisosssssssssssss shocked.............oh my gosh, den no want an average man to ride car again..........chai, it means so many car dealers might go out of business......which kain kasala government be this ...........we really need a change of baton, enough is enough.........
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by edgyslim: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mogidi:
No matter how many churches Buhari visit, his failure is guaranteed, he can even visit the pope but he'd still fail.

Really!!! How old are you?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by discusant: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
inspiredm:

and in a shorter time, necessity as mother of invention shall make Nigerian car manufacturers produce whole new cars that cost less than N800,000. India's TATA once manufactured a car that cost 2000 US Dollars.
If we continue to bring in cheap Tokunbo, Nigeria may never do what India did, we shall continue to create employment for foreign countries.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Khd95(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Religion has done more harm dan gud in dis nation

If Fashola had been d running m8 of GMB. I Would ve voted in APC wit al m0i fingers bt he's not so no vote 4 APC

Meanwhile I can't imagin inkin ma thumb 4 PDP so I ma sit on d fence and sip kunu while u guys trash it out wit ya sefs...........kdh95 till u quit NL grin
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Omooba77: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
I hope GMB filled decision card and I pray God will abide if he did so; all the same GEJ will I vote for........
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by galadima77(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
nduchucks:

Lets hope you are planning to vote in Buhari....It will be good for business, useless Tokunbo tariff hike will be expunged from the books.

u carry sense
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by makzeze: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempex88:
FP. Asap....

GMB did not remove his cap.

Assuming today was january 2016, we have from left, prof yemi Osinbajo, vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Rtd Gen Mohammud Buhari, president federal republic of Nigeria, baabatunde Raji Fashola, attroney general of the Federation and Pastor EA Adeboye, president, Christain Association of Nigeria.

Vote APC to make this a reality
Thank You.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
.... And so it was that when the children of God were gathered, the devil came too...
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by nationwide1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
cuteboy2:

[size=12pt]Taciturn!!![/[/b]size]

[b]That is exactly the problem with GMB. Nigerians really do not know what plans he has for this country. We shall all be shocked when he mounts the throne. When he bares his fangs, many dancing now will again receive dead bodies again from the North.
He might not be as harsh as people anticipate. One of my old time friends, a Christian from the north has been trying to convince me to support the general. He swore with anything that Buhari won't islamize Nigeria. I tell you, the said friend is trustworthy and very knowledgeable about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Eseose9(f): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
change is indeed here!
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by HIHMAZA: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sai buhari sai nigeria insha Allahu

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by EFFRAKATA: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
I pitty GMB, the way the south west will disapoint you come Feb 14, 2015 will be amazingly shocking!

Anyway GMB if I were you, better go on ur knees to IBB because U foolishly and semi illiterately forgot ur original credentials inside the head of state drawer in 1985.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Etruth: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Phikom:
GMB till GEJ goes back to school to study engineering technology in lieu of zoology...

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't. Knw y pple just like saying rubbish about the man instead of thinking on the way to cast ur vote for him to bring us the change expected. GEJ was elected in 2011, the country mourn to the extent That pple died as a result of so called subsidy. Think forward. The seat is not only meant for pdp alone. He's not a religion fanatics bt a true believer of religion. Love u guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Pamcrest(f): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok oh. Buhari fraternizing with Christians! Hope this teaches him religious tolerance or it's all for votes? I'm still undecided about him...
My humble submission
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Onmason(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
bigt2:
cheesy this fuss about politics is good for the body o gej till buhari converts to Christianity grin
. Pls note that u r on ur own. No intelligent person is talking about religion now. The question now is WHO CAN DELIVER? While ur candidate as a christian is busy visiting churches, his opponent as a muslim is also visiting churches. Don't you guys have a single semi-slowpoke to tell Jona that though he is a Christian president, he is not the president of Christians? (CAN) What idiocy!! An intelligent aspirant should know that 1.as a christian he should focus his campaign on muslims for improved acceptability 2. The christian population in Nigeria is not CONVINCINLY enough to guarantee 2/3 majority votes! DIRECTLY to jona-the cronies u av surrounded ursef wt ar ur greatest undoing!
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by annibro(f): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
2sExy1:
I didnt bother to read this and I am sure a lot of people didnt as well... comot for road make we sweep ground ooo grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

As if u know. He Just wasted d whole of page 1 speaking trash
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by ekeneidiagbor: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
eemalex:
Am not a supporter of politics be it APC or PDP. But am suspicious about this Buhari of a man attaching himself to the Christians taking pictures with them all around, what point is he trying to prove. That he has converted to Christianity or he just needs their support just for now.
Meanwhile I haven't seen any FP pics of Buhari with some Muslims clerics and co..
Anyway None of My Business Tho

What do u expect from a wolf in sheep's clothing...
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by discusant: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
[b]Buhari and corrupt people make good mixture - right from old time.

Buhari was the brain behind the throne when all-time sick Sani Abacha was Head-of-State.

Buhari was in that regime as millions of US Dollars of Nigeria's money were stolen and stashed in foreign banks.

Abacha was too sick to control Nigeria's revenues such that he had to create a Petroleum Trust Fund where he passed much of oil revenues for Buhari to manage.

When Abacha died intestate, Nigeria's money stolen by the regime and discovered in foreign banks made international headlines, it made the world weep for Nigeria, brought unprecedented and yet to be rivaled shame to Nigeria.

A few years latter, during a memorial service for late Abacha, Buhari publicly announced that late Sani Abacha was not a corrupt leader.

Since 2003, Buhari has participated in about four expensive presidential elections. Where does Buhari get the money for politics from? - obviously not only from his pension or from contributions from friends.[/b]

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Brother Highyo what do you have to say about this?

Besides did Pastor Adeboye dye his hair?
May God uphold the true men of God so they do not falter unknowingly.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by 3kay945(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
eemalex:
Am not a supporter of politics be it APC or PDP. But am suspicious about this Buhari of a man attaching himself to the Christians taking pictures with them all around, what point is he trying to prove. That he has converted to Christianity or he just needs their support just for now.
Meanwhile I haven't seen any FP pics of Buhari with some Muslims clerics and co..
Anyway None of My Business Tho
Have you forgotten his vice is Christian and that is redeem. Haba!
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by omebe(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nah sign fireman go be his next destination and lords chosen;him never see anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.