Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service (64539 Views)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by eligibility: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
bigt2:
cheesy this fuss about politics is good for the body o gej till buhari converts to Christianity grin

If you are inviting GMB to accept Christianity is similitude of Boko Haram calling GEJ to accept Islam. Hope you are not one of the wanted Christian Boko Haram?

VOTE GMB FOR PRESIDENT COME FEB. 2015 and kick against the return incapable ,clueless zoologist .

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by onyxo76(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
getting very interesting
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by vanunu: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
discusant:

and in a shorter time, necessity as mother of invention shall make Nigerian car manufacturers produce whole new cars that cost less than N800,000. India's TATA once manufactured a car that cost 2000 US Dollars.
If we continue to bring in cheap Tokunbo, Nigeria may never do what India did, we shall continue to create employment for foreign countries.

Don't mind, they don't want nigeria to grow.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by yomanovic: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari singing hymns in 2015 does not change who he is, a FAILURE...

Buhari a failure! If person dey cry, he still sees clearly o but a blind man never sees anything even with the brightest illumination right in front of him. You really need to ask yourself questions. Is the way the country is today the way it ought to be? For me, no and I hope it changes. For you, if its okay, I hope your condition remains the same.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by 3kay945(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
discusant:
Buhari and corrupt people make good mixture - right from old time.

Buhari was the brain behind the throne when all-time sick Sani Abacha was Head-of-State.

Buhari was in that regime as millions of US Dollars of Nigeria's money were stolen and stashed in foreign banks.

When Abacha died intestate, Nigeria's money stolen by the regime and discovered in foreign banks made international headlines, it made the world weep for Nigeria, brought unprecedented and yet to be rivaled shame to Nigeria.

A few years latter, during a memorial service for late Abacha, Buhari publicly announced that late Sani Abacha was not a corrupt leader.

Since 2003, Buhari has participated in about four expensive presidential elections. Where does Buhari get the money for politics from? - obviously not only from his pension or from contributions from friends.
You think this thrash above make any sense.
Now compare the above with the cluelessness and incompetency of Jonah.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by anonimi: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Does anyone have pictures of Buhari visiting any of the murdered youth corpers' family after the 2011 elections violence to console with them

If you have such, please share. Ordinary condolence message from him will even be enough.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by annibro(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Exploit200:
my greatest Simpathy goes to Adeboye, cos this event shows that buhari has an hidden agenda.
he who said Muslim should vote Muslim. what is he doing in the church. hmm I sorry for Adeboye, he should beg God for forgiveness. I know what I have just said will annoy many people but please don't be annoyed it's the truth.

Learn 2 remove d LOG frm ur eyes 1st. He dat has never sinned shud be the 1st 2 cast a stone & condem others

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Spirit1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
eemalex:
Am not a supporter of politics be it APC or PDP. But am suspicious about this Buhari of a man attaching himself to the Christians taking pictures with them all around, what point is he trying to prove. That he has converted to Christianity or he just needs their support just for now.
Meanwhile I haven't seen any FP pics of Buhari with some Muslims clerics and co..
Anyway None of My Business Tho

Every Nigerian leader should be able to reach across both sides of the aisle. We know Buhari is a Moslem , that's established. We don't need to see him with an imam to know that.
Seeing him with Christian clerics reassures us that he will be a true father of the nation and accommodate all religion and ethnicities.

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by yomanovic: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pamcrest:
Ok oh. Buhari fraternizing with Christians! Hope this teaches him religious tolerance or it's all for votes? I'm still undecided about him...
My humble submission

Buhari was never ever found in the middle or religious logjam! Pdp are only trying to make case out of no case. At least, his record speaks for him.

On the reverse, the current national chairman of pdp was a religious fanatic who when he was a governor in a northern state, he adopted sharia law and supported a war against xtians which led to loss of lives. Pdp are the only problem we have in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by softwareman(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
eemalex:
Am not a supporter of politics be it APC or PDP. But am suspicious about this Buhari of a man attaching himself to the Christians taking pictures with them all around, what point is he trying to prove. That he has converted to Christianity or he just needs their support just for now.
Meanwhile I haven't seen any FP pics of Buhari with some Muslims clerics and co..
Anyway None of My Business Tho
People! If he does not, you will say this is the proof that he is an Islamic fundamentalist.
You guys should just admit it. The religious card is crumbling like a pack of cards. The message you guys must learn is that the religious divide strategy cannot work with us in the south west.
WE ARE ONE PEOPLE. MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by discusant: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
3kay945:

You think this thrash above make any sense.
Now compare the above with the cluelessness and incompetency of Jonah.

That Buhari could not produce a Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates to qualify him to contest to become president of Nigeria cannot make any sense before you also. Has INEC doors not closed for parties to change presidential candidates? make Buhari continue to go church, de raise hopes for extremists who want to take Nigeria to stone age.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
anonimi:
Does anyone have pictures of Buhari visiting any of the murdered youth corpers' family after the 2011 elections violence to console with them

If you have such, please share. Ordinary condolence message from him will even be enough.
Thanks.
sharrap! Why should Buhari do that? Was he the Nigerian president as at that time?

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by anonimi: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Spirit1:

Every Nigerian leader should be able to reach across both sides of the aisle. We know Buhari is a Moslem , that's established. We don't need to see him with an imam to know that.
Seeing him with Christian clerics reassures us that he will be a true father of the nation and accommodate all religion and ethnicities.

Did he also reach out to Christian churches, leaders, events etc as military DICTATOR for two years [1983 - 1985]

In order to establish a man's stand on issues you do not base your assessment on OPPORTUNISTIC show-off engagements like this.
No.

A reasonable person will look at the TOTALITY of the person's words and ACTIONS to determine whether the man has integrity or is simply FOOLING voters.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by omebe(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Am inviting him to my church next week sunday,am expecting a huge offering frm him.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by PentiumPro(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
anonimi:
[s]Does anyone have pictures of Buhari visiting any of the murdered youth corpers' family after the 2011 elections violence to console with them

If you have such, please share. Ordinary condolence message from him will even be enough.[/s]
Thanks.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by fleexee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
tommykiwi:
I LAUGH THEM FACE!!!! GEJ in Otuoke till 2019 joor!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by tit(f): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Breaking News:

I did not know Buhari does not have school certificate - General Obasanjo

I did not know Yaradua was sick - General Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by ketiy77: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by darkjorse: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adeboye what has light got to do with darkness?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by robinsoncrosoe: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Am very happy that all these are happening.This is to show people that religion is part of our problems.This pastor that sees vision here and there and performs miracles is now dinning with the likes of GMB and GEJ.

This is to show u guyz that
1.Religion is a lie
2.If there is a god,he must be confused
3.I bliv if hitler were to be alive today,he may visit RCCG and next thing he his a child of god

My people please open ur eyes and see hw fat the bank accounts of these religious leaders are.
Some have private jets

Nigeria,I think is time for us to do away with religion and pursue knowledge like other developed countries
I am disappointed that our politics is abt religion and ethnicity.
Nothing is issue based again.
This country will only move forward when the youths start questioning the imams,pastors,governors and president.

Summary.....this is why I am a full etheist

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Sabiston: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Politicians ehhh.... They can do anything just to get ur vote. But after dat.... cry

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by aresa: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
JudismphD:
Hypocrisy never take a man far. Buhari is a desperate man, ready to visit a shrine as long as it will guarantee vote. TStand for what your philosophy and principle are. Selecting pastors or attending church services two months to election only work on gullible Lagosians. Afterall, those you mingle with are wiser than you. Fashola will not leave his own certificate in Alausa Sec.

Why you dey cry now...?

Have you not have enough to keep you busy with your bigotry and certificate drama?

Nigerians all over are saying NO to bigotry, NO to corruption, NO to incompetence grin

Change don leave train station and it's already here. If you don't know, now you know.. grin
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
E no go beter 4ur papa
baybeeboi:
How will this help get Buhari's certificate to INEC?
Plus come May 2015,Enoch Adeboyes church will be a playground for d Dogs

quote me otherwise and have a sleepless night
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by kennynelcon(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dear church,
Please mind your business and pray

...Anyway I'm waiting for a day GMB will kneel down before dem G.O
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by annibro(f): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
eemalex:

You don't get my point.... My nigga GMB is flirting with Christians.
He ain't doing his shiit moderately. When something seems too much you just have to react

Wat is 2 much? Does he attend service every other sunday?
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by SweetJoystick(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tennessee4real:
The God that save his children from pharaoh will sure come to our rescue in Nigeria... Can somebody shout Amen grin grin grin grin team Jonathan must go.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Lobolintin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nigerian pastors.. Hmmmmmm..... Nah wao ooo.. End time thing.com........ Okay oooo....
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by annibro(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lordsaggy:
All Dis pics always make me laugh....so does it mean Buhari is now a new converted xtian?
pls can Dis man called Osibanjo wey short like maltina bottle no dey bring Islams to church, just to cajore our believe...anyways that's not gonna make them enter Aso Rock........
if you like sef sleep for church, but after that INEC palava dey wait you ooh....
#Plsshowurcertificate
#GEJ2019
grin

Laughing alone at ur own presumed joke... SMH
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by InHim4Him(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
When I see Osibanjo in the mosque, then I believe change has come. Desperate hypocrites.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Etruth: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
tit:
Breaking News:

I did not know Buhari does not have school certificate - General Obasanjo

I did not know Yaradua was sick - General Obasanjo
When will you have sense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.