Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service (64538 Views)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by mandarin: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
The Lagos State government has been holding its annual thanksgiving service and oftentimes invited Pastor Adeboye to preach and this year is no exception. Governor Fashola who has preferred this man of God is a Muslim and a tolerant one as that.
Together with several other Muslims, Christians, atheists, unbelieving Christians etc , the man of God preached Christ, the same thing he did in Ogun State last week when he was invited to government's organized Xmas carol.
Pastor Adeboye preached Christ and some people gave their lives to Christ, heaven is happy about that and may be some will still invite the man of God secretly to be prayed for and actually becomes better people in life.
Buhari's presence was at the instance of the Lagos state government and the pastor would be pleased to preach Christ to all including him.You guys see a politician, a Moslem,but a man of God sees a potential convert just like many Akeem, Ibrahim etc pastoring today.
Buhari is a presidential aspirant and I believe those packaging him are doing him good bringing him there because two things are concerned:
1.He heard the gospel of Jesus Christ laid with many living testimonies and the likelihood for him to have a rethink on his long held belief
2.He has to demonstrate that he can tolerate people of other faiths

To those castigating the man of God, he had just won some souls for God while you are here defending your so called Christian president who had failed to rescue Christian girls adopted by Islamist groups and had permitted grafts or did nothing to clear all these we read in the papers.
To me GEJ should also organize a thanksgivings service and call men of God to preach there after all the church is not partisan.
My prayer is that those who gave their lives to Christ will be established and God will chose a God fearing leader come February.

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by africanqueen111(f): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
See how christians r so free wit pipo, peace loving pipo, anyone can enter d church, anytime, anywhere n no one wil fight u or even force u to change to christianity. I hav neva seen a christian allowed to b in d mosque n pray wit dem. Christianity is d true religion of peace.

Meanwhile APC all d way til 2019

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by abdulnabdul: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
PentiumPro:
Here are photos from Lagos 2015 Thanksgiving service.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by olaweey: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
eemalex:
Am not a supporter of politics be it APC or PDP. But am suspicious about this Buhari of a man attaching himself to the Christians taking pictures with them all around, what point is he trying to prove. That he has converted to Christianity or he just needs their support just for now.
Meanwhile I haven't seen any FP pics of Buhari with some Muslims clerics and co..
Anyway None of My Business Tho
Buhari has always been tolerant of christians,didn't you hear that he recommended Dora Akunyili,may her soul rest in perfect peace...,and many more christians who worked with him...A leader must not be one sided,he is going to be leading non muslims and muslims alike.if he doesnt go,you will complain.Now he is with them you ae complainig.In Ebenezar Obey's voice. *Ko sogbon te le da,ko si iwa ti ele wu,ko sona tele mo,tele fi te aye lorun ooo*Meaning-there is no wisdom you can appl,no character you can show,no way to please the world.So I'm not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by baybeeboi: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
E no go beter 4ur papa

mek thunder wire ur mama left brèast
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Uncletony(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tell adeboye, that d spirit of God has left him!!...he is now an islamic puppet!!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Jonathan is in trouble!

God bless General Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

cool cool
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by PenSniper: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempex88:
FP. Asap....

GMB did not remove his cap.

Assuming today was january 2016, we have from left, prof yemi Osinbajo, vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Rtd Gen Mohammud Buhari, president federal republic of Nigeria, baabatunde Raji Fashola, attroney general of the Federation and Pastor EA Adeboye, president, Christain Association of Nigeria.

Vote APC to make this a reality
Your idols are all under a curse so you are swimming in fantasy. What church did they attend ? Surely it must've been a carnal church for all of them to display such disrespect and effontery to God by not removing their caps. A church that dignifies men more than God is satanic.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by aresa: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Etruth:
When will you have sense?

You shouldn't worry yourself about trolls trolling.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by robinsoncrosoe: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nazareth10:
putting on his cap during church service
this is to show u what religious houses have turned to...money making ventures

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by ojeffo: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
rukkyland:

even if u dont value ur life..think about ur children and children's children yet unborn....dnt u ever in ur life speak ill of God's servant..na God i take beg u. if uve gat nothing to say..just hold ur peace.
Wen did servants start riding private jets...bloody gullible SON OF GOD..and u still dey jump molue...TABULAR RASER MINDS

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by PenSniper: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Uncletony:
Tell adeboye, that d spirit of God has left him!!...he is now an islamic puppet!!

Has the spirit of God ever been with him. The Holy Spirit cannot leave whom He never indwells. His so-called yearly prophecies merely expose him as fake.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Walelavender(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
GMB is using what he has to get what he wants. What stops our dear GEJ from doing such? Team GEJ really need to re-strategize, because this CHANGE agents are really pulling out fast ones and team GEJ is only criticizing instead of facing how to win back the minds of the electorates *yawns and stares @ my PVC on the table*

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by kennynelcon(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
angry grin grin Change!!! .... Change to What??!! Buhari is So clueless .
GEJ till Buhari marks 16 years as Presidential aspirant

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by zudozz: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
D fact that I dont ve a voters card proves me that am 1 Nigerian youth who this goon ve not been able 2 deceive. Jonathan Buhari etc.....
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by GoodMuyis(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
The point Buhari is Making is that

"There is nothing to Fear about and am not Religious bigot, am People's General Vote for me and I will do better that 18 months i have used before"

Pls Lets stop comparing the two regime together, GEJ 72 months is greater than GMB 18 months

Despite 18 month Nigeria was still then manage well than GEJ 72 months where corruption goes unchallenged (Aba Moro case study)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by 3kay945(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
discusant:

That Buhari could not produce a Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates to qualify him to contest to become president of Nigeria cannot make any sense before you also. Has INEC doors not closed for parties to change presidential candidates? make Buhari continue to go church, de raise hopes for extremists who want to take Nigeria to stone age.
Closed door? Do I need to remind you that Inec has made their stand on certificate issues.
How will Buhari take us back to stone age
Do I need to be lecturing you? Nope!.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by pressplay55: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
teemanbastos:
Great...
Feb. 14 would likely shock many.
The PDP hu claimed that they will rule for 100yrs are already feeling jittery.
Starting 4rm abusing Amaechi,calling im a fool, trying to discredit GMB with difrent tins,using FFK to talk trash,trying to woo.. Etc..
It shows they are jittery even tho' they claim they are not.
The PDP havnt seen any opposition as this since inception of democracy but I must confess, its likely they lose 2015. Itz very likely.

But I dnt know why people have a low thinking..How can you say this is HYPOCRISY?
You just say things anyhow.
Yet we luk at the those who say such they are perfect examples of hypocrisy.
Do people know the meaning of campaigns?

Anyways i'm with Buhari/Osinbajo.
who is jittery? Get this!(point blank) we are not move by any crap call opposition...
And let me tell you, even if they tie thousands of charms on buhari's neck, and all the herbalist that made the charms for him follows him, he can not be the president of nigeria come feb14....
We are only thinking of innocent lives that might be wasted, after the election....
Kai! Stop that...

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by farem: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=ketiy77 post=29494802]Osibanjo help tinubu to steal $18 billion that why nobody is supporting him.

[

Osibanjo Osinbajo help helped tinubu Tinubu to steal $18 billion that why that's why nobody is supporting him.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by buJu234: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Why 're u APC e warriors just like twisting things...

It was a thanksgiving service for Lagos. Whether APC,PDP,SDC etc...

Did u hear Adeboye talk abt supporting buhari?

U guys jst like twisting things...

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by balladin: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
Beautiful

Nigerians change has come

Salvation is here

PDP is doomed and dead
You guys really got shallow brains. So you buy that Buhari stunt? Buhari and Fashola in a church service just in desperation for power. Buhari is selling you a dummy and you're buying. Let's get sharper please.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Uncletony:
You are just naive.

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by pressplay55: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
It is not a sin when Jonathan breaks fast with muslims but it an abomination when Buhari attends a thanksgiving service with Christians. I have never seen such hypocrisy displayed by Jonathan's followers.
did jonathan break the fast with musilms in the mosque?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Walelavender(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Has the spirit of God ever been with him. The Holy Spirit cannot leave whom He never indwells. His so-called yearly prophecies merely expose him as fake.
Oga, so you dey gist with HolySpirit daily & he told you this man doesn't know or possess him? Calling him fake doesn't deplete the GRACE of God upon his life. You people should stop being emotional about this. This election will come and go and we'll back to our normal lives. Do fake products last? Pas Adeboye has paid his dues. Fulfilled purpose & destiny. May the real Holy Spirit reveal to you.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
pressplay55:

did jonathan break the fast with musilms in the mosque?
was that what I said?
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by CHPR: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Certainly, churches are now masquerade ground. sad this shows that every thing is fake.

If that man can call upon the name of our Lord Jesus, Just only for campaign, and after he drops and denounces. it means that he can never be trusted. And our so called anointed men of God knew that, yet they still pretend just for money and fame. Plz where are the pastors taking us to,?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by babestella: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
How does this produce dumb Buhari's certificate. Come January 16, INEC will throw his candidacy to the trash can if he doesn't produce his certificate. Let him stop fooling his gullible supporters. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by ajufinz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice moves ...
GMB one President Nigeria will never have....

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by cuteboy2: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
After the church service commences, all men according to Christian belief of reverencing God, remove their caps. Fashola, dutifully removes his cap.

1. Buhari defiantly refuses to remove his cap. See picture below.

2. Everybody in front row with the Church Programme containing the hymn, are singing. Buhari looks at the hymn, but refuses to sing. His lips are firmly closed. He just grimaces in pain for being there at all.

This is a sign of things to come if he wins the 2015 election.

Buhari clearly has no respect for Christians or Christianity. He went to the church just to win votes. If there are votes to be won in a juju shrine, he will go and worship that juju.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by babestella: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
PentiumPro:
Here are photos from Lagos 2015 Thanksgiving service.

Amaechi's stare in the 3rd and 4th pictures is wicked. Look closely and tell me what you see.
Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by aresa: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fashola's wife, a practicing Catholic with Pastor Adeboye....

Optics matter.... grin

Re: General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service by Rooneyboy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
See them with their caps on in the house of the Lord.

#no respect .

NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.