Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship (3977 Views)

PE Teacher Fired Because Of Naked Pictures She Sent To Her Student Boys / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Smily202(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2015
Composers. Full nairaland.. I will just compose my own chat and come and create thread here. wink
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
DavidHume:

He thinks d girl doesnt have respect for herself and that she doesnt see her self worth d guy at d inception of d relationship havin tried to help her gather her self esteem she was bcomin worse! Hence, she prefer havin oda back up males frnds dat her of her class wit d intention if my guy dumps her so he tot its is best for him to abandone d relationship since d girl in d first place doesnt see herself worth d whole praise he says nd most importantly d girl to him is a sex addict, thinkin by sex he can win his love nd make him stay forever!
I can see the cause of the obsession, the sex. That your friend must be really good in it and he do her like no other person hence the obsession na real gobe be this.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Hazardd(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
menh,women de vex nowadays oo

guy you don enter into one chance
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by bigx(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Evils of dating "razz" girls
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Deapexboy(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2015
At times pple violate human right..

Evry human have the right to make choice.(even God gave us the right to make choice).
If d guy is no longer intrested in the relationship..why should the girl,start to threaten his dear life...

Mayb she don't knw that it is punishable by the law..D guy hav the right to LIVE why threaten him because he made his choice(to quit)

the guy should make an entry in any police station..possible tell one or two persons abt this too

#person go die 4 pussy#
#d guy don tire to eat ur pussy# .
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by hardbody: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Arrant rubbish and gigantic nonsense. There is neither a threat nor a possible action. She is ranting like the ant that she is.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Sunkyphil(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
women dey vex dis year o grin op ur own don finish beta go find one strong prophet
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by ivyy(f): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Just empty threats undecided
Guys can fear like this shocked

Just don't see her or go near her. Most importantly cut off completely. Its not a do or die thing na sad
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by That9jaVine(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Make a collabo prayer with 7 prophets...bring your own whip. cheesy
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Chaleeee: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Threaten her back!! If you try to tow a path of peace with these kind of people, they will end up messing you up due to your fear. Threaten her and set some moves in place to protect yourself physically and spiritually. You can even confront her and tell her to her face that you will make her life unbearable (you must mean this) if she tries anything funny. The bible say "....right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.

1 Like

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2015
ivyy:

Just don't see her or go near her. Most importantly cut off completely. Its not a do or die thing na sad
can u threaten me like that lady?

1 Like

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by luigiajah(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
FIRE FIRE... I CAST .I BIND....I DESTROY..I FINISH EVERY PLAN AGAINST YOU.. I FIRE.. I WHATSAPP..***Seriously Man.. R u scared of dah chic
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2015
iyobs7:
Only a coward awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her...

U think dats d case? Hmmm.......
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Dude trust me,some big aunty or grandma somewhere has your case under her pillow.Better act fast.This is serious.

So what shld he do
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Ipledge:
your friend make the nicest move,I hate girls that have low esteem or see theirself unworthy of some.I was the one dt saw and said I want to date u,if you are unworthy I wouldnt have

I wld av done d same if i was in his shoes....dats why i seek a solution for him
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Deapexboy:
At times pple violate human right..

Evry human have the right to make choice.(even God gave us the right to make choice).
If d guy is no longer intrested in the relationship..why should the girl,start to threaten his dear life...

Mayb she don't knw that it is punishable by the law..D guy hav the right to LIVE why threaten him because he made his choice(to quit)

the guy should make an entry in any police station..possible tell one or two persons abt this too
I
#person go die 4 pussy#
#d guy don tire to eat ur pussy# .

Hmmmmmm
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Sunkyphil:
women dey vex dis year o grin op ur own don finish beta go find one strong prophet

Hmmm....i said my frnd no me..
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2015
ivyy:

Best lady advice so far, i think!.......more ladies pls
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Chaleeee:
Threaten her back!! If you try to tow a path of peace with these kind of people, they will end up messing you up due to your fear. Threaten her and set some moves in place to protect yourself physically and spiritually. You can even confront her and tell her to her face that you will make her life unbearable (you must mean this) if she tries anything funny. The bible say "....right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.

Never knew der is a bible quote to portray such scenerio
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2015
luigiajah:
FIRE FIRE... I CAST .I BIND....I DESTROY..I FINISH EVERY PLAN AGAINST YOU.. I FIRE.. I WHATSAPP..***Seriously Man.. R u scared of dah chic

Hmmm...think he is scaresd
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Sunkyphil(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2015
DavidHume:

Hmmm....i said my frnd no me..
ok grin
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Chaleeee: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2015
DavidHume:

Never knew der is a bible quote to portray such scenerio

My bro, the bible is deep and complete. Read Matt 11:12
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by ronalmagic10(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2015
DavidHume:

He thinks d girl doesnt have respect for herself and that she doesnt see her self worth d guy at d inception of d relationship havin tried to help her gather her self esteem she was bcomin worse! Hence, she prefer havin oda back up males frnds dat her of her class wit d intention if my guy dumps her so he tot its is best for him to abandone d relationship since d girl in d first place doesnt see herself worth d whole praise he says nd most importantly d girl to him is a sex addict, thinkin by sex he can win his love nd make him stay forever!

Wait o...was it the guy that toasted d girl or the opposite? If she thinks she's not worth the guy then the guy must be responsible for such thoughts. Maybe he criticizes her performance( like cooking 4 him etc) rather than appreciating her efforts. What has he done to make her better. After all that's what relationship is all about--making your partner a better person. I'm sure the girl in question must have given the guy everything including her body and you know how girls can be emotionally attached to someone.

Your friend now want to form silly excuse after he don chop kpomo tire. Do u think d girl will fight to keep him if she has other guys in mind? The guy can really help her with the self esteem issue by continually reminding her she's beautiful, introduce her to his friends and everyone as his girlfriend, make her proud, stand up 4 her,do your best for her and she will neva 4get u no matter wat happens.

However, if he has GENUINE excuse why it's best 4 them to quit then he should make her see reasons with him.

1 Like

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronalmagic10:

Wait o...was it the guy that toasted d girl or the opposite? If she thinks she's not worth the guy then the guy must be responsible for such thoughts. Maybe he criticizes her performance( like cooking 4 him etc) rather than appreciating her efforts. What has he done to make her better. After all that's what relationship is all about--making your partner a better person. I'm sure the girl in question must have given the guy everything including her body and you know how girls can be emotionally attached to someone.

Your friend now want to form silly excuse after he don chop kpomo tire. Do u think d girl will fight to keep him if she has other guys in mind? The guy can really help her with the self esteem issue by continually reminding her she's beautiful, introduce her to his friends and everyone as his girlfriend, make her proud, stand up 4 her,do your best for her and she will neva 4get u no matter wat happens.

However, if he has GENUINE excuse why it's best 4 them to quit then he should make her see reasons with him.

U sound like a saint nd mr perfect
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
DavidHume:

So what shld he do
You might need a third party for this,preferably an elder to beg her.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
nonsense..see mumu threat.
the guy should go to babalawo undecided

kids
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
selfoss:
nonsense..see mumu threat.
the guy should go to babalawo undecided

kids

To do what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. / Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.