Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood (27422 Views)

Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. / Any Movie Scripts For Sale? / Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by joyblinks(f): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2006
i have a very good script. which i quess u will love. it set and ready. but we need to talk one on one. my mail address is joyblinks@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by onyiitext: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2006
i have a good script which i think u will love so much. a good story line. but we need to talk one on one. for more imformation my mail address is joyblinks@yahoo.com. cheers.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by joyblinks(f): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2006
i have a good script for sale. its a story u will love. but we need to talk one on one. my mail address is joyblinks@yahoo.com. mail me
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by joyblinks(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2006
i have a good script for sale. its a story u will love. but we need to talk one on one. my mail address is joyblinks@yahoo.com. mail me.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by joyblinks(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2006
i have a good script for sale, and i bet u wil love it but the pay must be good. for more information contact me on joyblinks@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ladenz(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2006
joyblinks has a good script for sale. Can someone please contact her?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2006
So that we can have peace!!
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Beline(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
I HAVE A STORY FULLY SCREENPLAY, JUST LOOKING FOR A PRODUCER AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW NON. CAN ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE BE OF HELP HALA ME ON THIS EMAIL elibeline1980@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2006
So many writers on the land!
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by gem87(f): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
hellooo every1 hs a story 2 tell
u knw naija peeps now, jacks of all trade, master of none
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2006
I want to encourage our budding screenplay writers to never give up.

If we don't try different things, we may not move forward. Entrepreneurship breeds prosperity.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2006
The proof of the pudding is in tasting

all these budding script writers should post excerpts of their scripts/stories so we can read, that way those who are interested in producing will know what they are putting their cash and time into
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by WafiJoe(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hey fellow NLanders this is the right forum. I got a script for sale anyone interested should holla me this is my no.08073187506. this is my email afroguy16@yahoo.co.uk.
Seun u said you're lookin for a script to buy, right? holla me cos my script is really interesting, it took me more than 8 months to write.
I am workin on others too.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by t200m: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
its funny going tru this post, people deceiving themselves that they can write a block buster in 1 week, MAD!!MAD!!! thats the reason why our movies e produce will continue to be crap, anyway, seun we need to talk.hola at me anthony.idiaghe@gmail.com or t200m2002@yahoo.com .serious business,
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
I'll contact you guys in a month or so.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by bishoptboy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
Its good to write script and sell but why not try get a producer or production house and direct the film yourself or get a good director and work with him. it looks like guys here are not sure of what they have and they just want to sell it off to someone who can bare the risk of producing the film.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ekusman(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
what kind of a script do you want buddy? an action film? a comic or just any kind of script? indicate and you will get a sample of your choiced one . how about that?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Handsome4u: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
i have many scripts at hand.it depends on the one you like.You can contact me through my email address, donlace2003@yahoo.com or 08034156305. I am expecting your reply soonext.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Rosebud1(f): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
I've got some new, mind-blowing plots for a movie but they're still in a novel form, not like a script.Let me know if you need me to post a chapter or two!
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Handsome4u: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
I have many stories u will like,i will post the first chapter in your own convinience time.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by seanpees(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
I have a script lying at home since 2006. it was originally a novel written by a friend who south my help in converting it into a film script. We showed it to one of the foremost female directors in Nollywood in 2006 and she asked us to make a couple of changes. She was howver unable to take up the script later because she was involved in another project that was very involving for her. Unfortunately, my friend and I had our hands full therafter with different projects. the script is available. She gave me the nod to dispose it as i deem fit. I also have about a half dozen other scripts, and more ideas. Feel free to get in touch with me. Musajibril2003@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by alam: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hi,

im not a greedy script writer, script writing is a passion for me, money is ofcourse important but not worth appreciation.
anyone intrested do revert back to know wat i can deliver.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ourwale: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
seun,
i have a good script. my numbers are 08056026497. lets talk on phone and you have it!
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by lucabrasi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2009
t200m:

its funny going tru this post, people deceiving themselves that they can write a block buster in 1 week, MAD!!MAD!!! thats the reason why our movies e produce will continue to be crap
@seun,if you really want to buy a very good script,ill suggest you listen and take to this dude's advise, if what you want is a blockbuster then it really cant be done in a week or 2 weeks unless there are more than enough shakespeare and wole soyinkas on here,the very few movies that were sucessful both in the yoruba and igbo speaking genre didnt take 1 week to write their scripts,moreover i think its better to state the kind of scripts you want for a measure of coherence unless you r buying them as a collection of some sort, thriller,romance,romantic comedy,action,action adventure,sci-fi(believe it or not lol) e.t.c
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ekusman(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2009
Seun is right, just spoke my mind.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Achandi(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2009
Hi every body in the house.Please i need a guide on "How to write scripts 4 movie industry like Hollywood and Nollywood" including samples of movie scripts. I am willing to pay.Thanks.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by einsteine(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
***Hi every body in the house.Please i need a guide on "How to write scripts 4 movie industry like Hollywood and Nollywood" including samples of movie scripts. I am willing to pay.Thanks.***

hello Achandi,
I have a set of ebooks and cds that contain valuable tips on the techniques of being a selling screenwriter. I also have a library of great scripts that have been analysed by experts. If you would like more information, contact me on einsteinesegbue@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by shivlee: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2009
You can get free scripts here:

http://www.freescripts.interviewhelper.org
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by candylips(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2009
anyone have a horror movie script. Will be willing to negotiate a price
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by SeyQua: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2009
@candylips.

Hi,

I do not have any horror scripts on hand. But if you could just make some clarifications as to your precise needs, I'll be happy to write you one.

Mail kessientus@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by shivlee: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2009
If you are looking for free php scripts, free open source scripts, this is the best place to visit:

[link]http://www.freeopensourcescripts.com/[/link]
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Cristalb: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
i have lots of movie scripts i am willing to sell to anyone interested as long as the money is good if you are interested, email me at misssarps@yahoo.co.uk
thnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ash Rose / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.