Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood (27512 Views)

Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. / Any Movie Scripts For Sale? / Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
Uhm.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by cmezue: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2009
i have a script and a trailer of the movie is here on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poag-V5Hyvc

any1 interested can contact me on cmezue@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by icon2: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2009
@Shadonfax

I've great scripts both in Hollywood format and normal niaja format, if you're interested email me on gicon101@yahoo.com so that I can send the synopsis to you.

@Seun

If u have any particular story in mind I could help you with the development, but you can also tell me what genre you would like and I will put something up for you or better still, I give you what I have now. Email me also if you're interested. And again stop asking about what a script worth, the joy of every screen writer or any writer at all is to see his work come to life, Money shouldn't be the problem.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by vivano: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2010
i have a very unique and intresting film script about 60 scene. it is very creative and wonderful
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ugomma2000: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2010
I have a script that has a storyline based on Nigerian manner of politics, especially thuggery and other forms of corruption. It is ready and ready to be sold. So how do we meet for further negotiations and talks.

My phone is 08130088731
professorizzy@gmail.com

Ugo Okeke
Lagos
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Edweezy: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
Jst contact me any day any time, at my email address my phone num

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Segunsam(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hi Guys, I have some very good scripts to sell. The price is negotiable, you can call me on 07030366090 if you need one. Thanks
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Onotseike: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hello My name is Paula I have an Already finished book titled Journals of Deception. Since you mentioned you were also into novels not only manuscripts. My email is cflux_ush31@yahoo.com looking forward to hearing from you. smiley
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ayosmiles(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
I have many stories in prose form. if you require scripts, I also have some am developing for nollywood and I have some big project, ambitious scripts that will require high stakes. if interested, holla me at ideologyera@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Myoungking: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2011
If you are really need a script, get in touch with my on this email so that we can arrange how to meet.
I wouldn't put my phone number here but will give it to you when I received your email. c_nedu2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Elibrown(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
THE CONFLICTING SHADOWS

This movie has both Village and City scenes. A movie of it kind. A unique movie and different from any other African movies.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Jcreations: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2012
For the Buyers, if you're looking to option or buy great scripts/stories, then don't waste your time here. Visit www.Nollywoodscripts.com you will find all kinds of stories waiting to be sold;Short stories, screenplays, movie ideas, children story books, poems e.t.c we have over 400 registered writers (foreign and nigerian) and sales are made everyday. If you also have the story idea but can't write it, you can also contact us to broadcast it to all our writers.

Thanks

www.nollywoodscripts.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by obitech8: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
i am a lover of sci-fi movies and am interested in filmmaking. i have written several scripts including the one i call, "Formula C", its a movie about a scientific discovery by a .......... sorry, i dont to give out that much of information. if any Director or Producer out is interested in my script, please give me a call. my email is thus: info4obi@gmail.com gsm: 07039082670 or 08058363842

am also am aspiring Movie Director, all i need is the chance to show my talent..... thanks folks
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by mcangelo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
I AM MICHEAL A PROFESSIONAL AND THRILLING FILM SCRIPT WRITER. IF YOU NEED A SOLID SCRIPT WITH DEPTH CONTACT ME ON 08064004317. I DO NOT WRITE OR DUPLICATE PEOPLES WORK. I WRITE STORIES WITH LIFE AND MEANING BOTH CULTURAL AND TRADITIONAL, FICTIONS AND EPIC. EMAIL ME AT [color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][email][/email]KOSI.KOSI@MAIL.COM
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ChikaSunday(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2013
shadowfax: Do you have an intelligent filmscript that is good enough for Nollywood? Contact me ASAP.

I have 5 movie scripts already and I just started writing the 6th one. How do we meet? this my number:08032606847. I am most in Ikeja Monday to friday.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ChikaSunday(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2013
Chyna: I do ve a script i ve bn keeping for some time. Though its not yet in dialogue form still like a novel. It is sumthing you ve never seen before, but i want to know how much you can pay for it.
How can you be reached?
Cheerio

If you need a script writer for you good story I am the script writer. Call me 08032606847
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by ChikaSunday(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2013
Seun: CHyna, how much is your script? I'm also looking for stories to convert into novel form?

diddy4: 200,000 naira for a script?!?! I'd prefer to write it myself. It can't take more than 2-4 weeks!

I like your idea just like mine...
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Monicam: 5:41am On May 03, 2013
I have a script that is ready. Please advise on next steps.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by mcangelo(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2013
i have scripts for sale, thrillers and blockbuster. a total deviation from the shallow and boring stories told in the nollywood movies. i wrote them myself. so if you are interested call me on 08064003417
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by sholay2011(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2013
Gawd! I never knew we had several scriptwriters on this forum. Nice to see evri1 trying to make a difference with their creativity. God help us all.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Coolval22com: 9:38am On May 05, 2013
sholay2011: Gawd! I never knew we had several scriptwriters on this forum. Nice to see evri1 trying to make a difference with their creativity. God help us all.
lolz
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by princesa(f): 1:50pm On May 05, 2013
...7 years later.
i wonder how many of them sold their scripts finally...

clowns grin
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by JayDawg: 10:19am On May 07, 2013
I'm a director and I haven't seen one post that impresses me. I wont even bother to see all your 'awesome' scripts from what you wrote here. Lack of film terminology already tells me you're all amateurs. "i have a very good script, my script is something you've never seen etc" Hisss fraudsters!See that one with all his yeye characters, the whole thing no make sense. Una dey ask for money already, unserious ppl!

This is a movie in a sentence - A teenage boy faces a fight for survival when he is stranded aboard a life boat with a tiger. Gbam! No need for long story. You yeye writers havent even asked what genre of movie the producer wants, just dey shout I have the best script. See your mouths like script hisssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by sholay2011(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2013
JayDawg: I'm a director and I haven't seen one post that impresses me. I wont even bother to see all your 'awesome' scripts from what you wrote here. Lack of film terminology already tells me you're all amateurs. "i have a very good script, my script is something you've never seen etc" Hisss fraudsters!See that one with all his yeye characters, the whole thing no make sense. Una dey ask for money already, unserious ppl!

This is a movie in a sentence - A teenage boy faces a fight for survival when he is stranded aboard a life boat with a tiger. Gbam! No need for long story. You yeye writers havent even asked what genre of movie the producer wants, just dey shout I have the best script. See your mouths like script hisssss
Lol...bro, take it easy. Not everyone saw the need to post a logline. And that doesn't mean there are no good scriptwriters here. By God's grace, I dey try.

But btw, which movie have you directed sir? Please, tell us the title so I can see it to see 'how gud u are' and 'hw much u used film terminologies'. grin Bro, if I discover say u be one of dose Iweka Road onitsha movie directors, then, u re in for smth. grin
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by izzyu(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2013
I have 2 scripts for sale below are the brief synopses for your review;

A drug baron/ politician heads a political cabal that installs any
candidate that can act as puppet for the cabal. But the tune changes
when a newly elected Governor (personally picked and sponsored by the
baron) decides not to play along.

Hell is let loosed.

the scond synopsis;

Segun got initiated into a campus cult because he was been threatened
due to his relationship with his elder brother (cultist) who was later
shot dead. But fate frowned on him when he contracted HIV virus via an
syringe used during his intiation. Which led to having his parents
know about the dead of their son (that was hidden from them).

Ugo Okeke
professorizzy@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Chidismart: 12:59am On May 15, 2013
I perfectly agree that without script writers, there will be no film to watch. In this regard, script writers are much more important than actors.
It is then very essential that you know screenwriting basics to be able to make a good screenwriter.
Your can follow the links below to get screenwriting tips that will make you a good screenwriter
http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures..com/2012/12/crafty-screenwriting.html
http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures..com/2012/12/screenwriting-basics.html
http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures..com/2012/12/the-basis-of-movie-script-format.html
http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures..com/2012/12/how-to-become-screenwriter.html
http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures..com/2012/11/tv-screenwriting-in-nigeria-tips-to-do.html
http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures..com/2012/11/tv-screenwriting-income-opportunity-and.html
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Eagle633: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Seun if u ar real,i have got some capivating stories 4 sale, email me so we can dscuss beta on eagleswing633@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Achimuguester: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Am a very beautiful girl intrested in acting and i have got amazing stories to sale. Intrested director/film makers can contact me on 07036055974 or 07088164531.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by tiagomcc: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
I wrote 2 movie scripts and I'm looking for some producer, director or studio interested on them, the movies are CHILDHOOD DREAM and TAG TEAM.

CHILDHOOD DREAM - Log line: A Portuguese young man has an unusual dream, to travel to America in order to become a professional baseball player and to win a World Series with the New York Yankees.

TAG TEAM - Log line: Two skilled martial artists and narcotic detectives must go undercover at an illegal martial arts tag team tournament in order to catch a very dangerous drug overlord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose / List Of My Recent Completed Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.