Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls (3740 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

I never think go that side but I no too like him. So I no go gree.

u go gree for me?
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls by SkinnyDude(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

Thank God you have changed.

A guy once took me to his friends house claiming he owns the house, when Nepa brought light, he started looking for the switch in order to on the ceiling fan and also the switch for television. He had to call his friend on phone.

I just dey laugh for my mind.
samflexxy:
lols but hope say you know still allow am smooch you
softysparky:

Never!!!!!!!!!
hmm! i smell lies here.
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2015
hofn:

u go gree for me?
You get AC for your house?

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

You get AC for your house?

yes i get. what else do you need?
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2015
hofn:

yes i get. what else do you need?
We need Jesus!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

We need Jesus!!!!

I have Jesus too.
You go gree?
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls by skywalker888(f): 3:58am On Jan 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

hmm! i smell lies here.
lols me 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? / Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos) / Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.