Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (57017 Views)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by emirate0(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
pelij:
pls how does his dick look like

Like your own
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by cozy7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wonder if d man was expecting a BJ, for him to just have stood straight n did nothing while d woman romantically reached for d thing.....
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by emirate0(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
fritxie101:

Bros forget dt tin.
Mayb u watched it in d movies. Yes she cud bite but nt chop off except if d dude is unclad which cud still tak sum tym.
Have heard en seen dudes who's peanuts have been bitten buh nt chopped off.
D op is nt givin us d real gist. She actually organised Bois to beat d man
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by otokx(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
How did this make front page?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by shesszi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
ceejay80s:
I wan ask one question,
I think say bone dey for pr!ck? How manage?
so bone dey ur own ba?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nawa d woman strong o, she didnt even think of d adverse effect of her action, i guess dat d woman might ave bin watching action film n boxing her husband at home, she needs to go 4 psychatric test because i think she's insane. No reasonable wil think of wat she did, she must b arrested n brought to book.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ooopps sorry I didn't get u.
all my yawning is that u are pretty and I like you,yes you!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Ilekokonit: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:
This news smells fishy and 'frogy' at the same time

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

in short op where is your source?

Some people teeth sharp o.

Yoruba people say :- eyin mu ju abe lo. ( Teeth is sharper than blade).

But if the story is true then the woman must have bottled up her hatred of men for so long that she unleashed her hatred on the man who was wrong in the first place to slap her but who did not deserve to be castrated to death on a tarred road.

But imagining how she bit through the mans trouser and underwear before masticating "the main the main" is still a mystery to me. But then again shit happens and maybe the woman had watched too many wildlife programs or maybe she is a carnivore - a lion / hyena - that changed into a female sent by diabolical means to kill him. At least in Nigeria you hear tall tales of birds turning to witches and vice versa. We are in perilous times.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by aprokomania(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
the story is true o. I confirmed it today. the woman is a professor of medicine at UBTH and the man dented her new Nissan armada.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Motolank: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
andyanders:
w

Go to Rome and ask them. I believe that she must have returned from Rome where they have perfected how to handle a man's organ for blow-job hence she was able to jump on the man who was just wearing a native wear with boxer pant.
When in Rome behalve like the romans...they say kiss
That was a misconduct on our soil ...
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Motolank: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
shesszi:
so bone dey ur own ba?
Dont do thaat? Just explain to her, that its all musCle... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by andyanders: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
aim5:

You are painfully ignorant.

Oh I am sorry. I should have known you have someone in Italy and you are from that region.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ellechrystal(f): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
dancok:
all my yawning is that u are pretty and I like you,yes you!

Lol. Oh thanks dear
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2015
andyanders:

Oh I am sorry. I should have known you have someone in Italy and you are from that region.

Yeah and so what? Why don't you people highlight the evil that other tribes do....
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Maakhir(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

He deserves to die cos he slapped a lady who ran into his car with her car? and some ediotas actually like this comment

Not die, but he doesn't deserve what kind of man hits a lady.

He would have been better off as a eunich, too bad he died
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by lirusehn(m): 3:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Missmossy:
shocked

wuz telling a friend about yu just this yesterday. Don't bother asking HOW/What/Why? undecided

Be good. smiley

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2015
MissMeiya:

Eyewitness said he hit her car. Not defending anything, I thought I was correcting you. Justify whose statement?

Which eyewitness said so? please try reading articles properly before trying to correct people
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Not die, but he doesn't deserve what kind of man hits a lady.

He would have been better off as a eunich, too bad he died
I don't support men beating women as well but having my di.c.k chopped off cos I slapped a girl seems a little too extreme even in this case where she was the cause of the whole thing. What truly frightens me is you're not really moved he died but you're evidently peeved cos he slapped her, you really need a psychiatrist
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by linearity: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Donkaz:
This news smells fishy and 'frogy' at the same time

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

in short op where is your source?

In the link provided by the OP, one of the commenters there appear to have a first hand information about this event. He indicated that the altercation actually took place, but the guy's manhood was not bitten off and that the guy is at home hale and hearty.

Sometimes, these people sugar coat their stories just to drive traffic.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by bomsilaga(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Just can't walk away from this post.
I think the man was under a suppression spell.
Its Benin right?
Just my thought otherwise it's not naturally possible to just stand and get you kini ripped off.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Which eyewitness said so? please try reading articles properly before trying to correct people

The eyewitness in this thread.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Fourwinds: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
Hmmmm
All ye bl.o.w j.o.b guys cheesy
it is too risky abi. if witch do BJ for u guys na Shekau name u go dey call...BEWARE
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Fourwinds: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2015
bomsilaga:
Just can't walk away from this post.
I think the man was under a suppression spell.
Its Benin right?
Just my thought otherwise it's not naturally possible to just stand and get you kini ripped off.
I was wondering whether d man no get hands. its beyond my understanding rite now
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Missmossy(f): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2015
lirusehn:

wuz telling a friend about yu just this yesterday. Don't bother asking HOW/What/Why? undecided

Be good. smiley

Hmm okay

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Okoriestephen(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Common!!!Y wld u guyz say he deserves 2 die all bcoz he slapped her...He shldn't hav slapped her nd she shldn't hav gone dat far by taking off his dick
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Gabyiez32(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
WELL.. SH*T DO HAPPENS, ONE JUST NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL. BUT COME TO THINK OF IT..Y IS IT THAT THE WOMAN DIDN'T RETURN THE SLAPS BACK INSTEAD OF GOING FOR HIS JOYSTICK ABEG ABEG ABEG I NO BLIV JARE
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
THE MAN IS ALIVE..HE ISNT DEAD!!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Johnbosco77(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Vikkie14:
Chai, u wont kill pesin wif laf ooo. Which one b dingolo again. Chai!!! gringrin
my dear no mind me oii. dingolo Na akpunku.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Gooci:

deserved that for ordinary slap... angry grin Aye lee oo. tho i ddnt it shhha

Who said its ordinary slap. An angry slap is worst than a jamming car. It'll make U get lost. Am sure to compensate d slap, she went for him pipi. Am sure its just one slap!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Alphyno: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Jeeeeeeessuuuuu... shocked shocked shocked

This woman must be a Vampire. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Wow, I can just imagine the pains of such, and I know he gave up coz of the pains.

Based On Logistic eh, That Lady Must Be TBoss's Twin Sister.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Revolva(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.