Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,012 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (57039 Views)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by wookezie: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
1: This is either a fabricated news or an incomplete/biased news.
How come he was watching his "rod" being chop away and he can't deliver himself and fought for his life, or are you saying the man is such a "muguliciousMumu"?

2. Where is the Pinshure(s) of the incident.
Atleast, seeing is believing. Pinshure(s) or Idonbilivitgrin

3. The man's friend, where is he that he cant fight for his friend? Does that mean he is just a spectator till his friend's "joystick" is "chisel-off" by a biting T-rex?

4. How come she was able to open the zip and bite the "petrol noozle"grin off? One thing is clear, they are either in an "intimacy" mode but the story changed so they wont say "our friend" died from sex(bj) bite.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by wookezie: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
How come he was watching his "rod" being chop away and he can't deliver himself and fought for his life, or are you saying the man is such a "muguliciousMumu"?

2. Where is the Pinshure(s) of the incident.
Atleast, seeing is believing. Pinshure(s) or Idonbilivitgrin

3. The man's friend, where is he that he cant fight for his friend? Does that mean he is just a spectator till his friend's "joystick" is "chisel-off" by a biting T-rex?

4. How come she was able to open the zip and bite the "petrol noozle"grin off? One thing is clear, they are either in an "intimacy" mode but the story changed so they wont say "our friend" died from sex(bj) bite.
Good question ,how did the woman get to bite off his thing with the mans trouser
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Enifloxy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
ojuoluwani:

na wah oo. Na so e easy to bite person manhood comot. Da woman na witch

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by BokoHaramm: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
ogaofficer:
shekau you must be a good observer o o.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:

Do you think she would warn you? Maybe you could try not beating women first.

Most women trying this rubbish are not partners to the men. They just want to destroy another woman's property (dick) after living theirs in thier home. Even if my partner tries this, believe me she wont succeed.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Elxandre(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
u need jesus for telling me i need Jesus undecided..
This woman u all re lashing..she has every..Even her body can tempt any man alive
Is the vampire still walking around?

She should be in jail now!!!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what happens when a man takes a woman to be a weaker sex, I will do the same to any man who slaps me.
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!
Psychopath bi.tch alert!! Beware of misscongeniality
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
Be careful with ur rants bro..dnt get urs taken off cos u dey form hard oo..

Are you trying to say yours has been taken off?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ElFenomeno1: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Choi! shocked
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by richybanky(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dis story is too fake, maybe dere is something dey hiding for us to see cus d story is not clear to me and d only reason it can be cleared to me is d picture wer d woman is biting/chewing his dick like eran igbe (Bush meat) or I don't believe it grin cheesy
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ceo003: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
ojuoluwani:

grin HE GAVE UP THE GHOST LOL
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gbam
Marc9:
Truth be told: If he attacked her first by raining slaps on her, then she had the right to defend herself anyway possible. His slaps would have inflicted cerebral haemorrhage, just the way her defensive bite chopped off his "john thomas".

Verdict: charge1... She's not guilty of homicide!

Charge2.... She's guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter and should be acquitted on the basis of self defence, or be sentenced to 5yrs of imprisonment at most.

There's noone here who would fold his or her arms if someone was to continually rain slaps on him/her.

Anger management is very essential!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by richybanky(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what happens when a man takes a woman to be a weaker sex, I will do the same to any man who slaps me.
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!
Evils... Guys beware of dis pretty lady!
*picks race*
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by andyanders: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vikkie14:

Listen, if the man is having a native and also putting on just a boxer short, it is possible for such a thing to happen.Most guys prefer boxer short to tight underwear pant. So, if he is having on him loose cloth, then it can be possible for her to grab him.
The only thing here is that both of them are usele-ss adults and I wouldn't know why anger should prompt both of them to act that way in the public. Maybe that lady has been used to Mouth Action and know how to grab one hence her quick response to the slap she received from the man.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
RedBenson:

Most women trying this rubbish are not partners to the men. They just want to destroy another woman's property (dick) after living theirs in thier home. Even if my partner tries this, believe me she wont succeed.

You are bringing bad luck on yourself by saying this.

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
So he hit her car and decided to settle the matter by raining slaps on her?

I guess he met his Waterloo.

Too bad what happened to him though but he sort of deserved to get beaten up a little minus the joystick biting.
dapachez:
The story is very true. I drove past the scene and had to stop over because of the commotion. I met the lady's sister been beaten by the mob, the police came and intervened. They took the woman's sister was taken away with a piece of the man's penis in a polythene bag. The man had been rushed to the hospital by then and the culprit I was told drove away in her jeep. The story is that the man hit her car and issues escalated, some slaps were releaswed and at the end of the day both women started fighting with the man and his penis got yanked off(part of the penis). This incident happened at isihor between Fmorris filling station and ine filling station
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
And hopefully this story and the comments on the thread will open the eyes of many stupid men who fall hard for these succubi.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:

You are bringing bad luck on yourself by saying this.

How do you mean?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ionsman: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oh my.....so the man died.....it happened on the 31st of december.... I witnessed it cos I saw the the crowd while I was driving past the road. ....For those saying its fake,its a true story.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Etetejake(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:
This news smells fishy and 'frogy' at the same time

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

in short op where is your source?

Guy, I av bn trying to figure how she bites off the thing from the trouser ooo. how possible is that. They even include spitting it off at their greatest surprise. These day wey men de wear jeans.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Eve62(f): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

u er very correct. I live in benin and heared d news 4rm a friend who was @ d scene. The man accused d woman of hitting his car and started hitting her while she was still in her car. When she had a chance to com out of her car, she grabbed his d**k and didnt let go until it burst.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ObiOkpor(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:

Bro,i tire o!
And the report said he went with his younger brother.So,the younger brother was a figure head that he can‘t rescue his brother?
Aswear!The tory get k leg
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by dinachi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wetin this nonsense feminism go cause no be small! All this sharp rise in women violence against men is a direct fallout of feminist propaganda. That is why every sensible Nigerian must stop any kind of tacit support to that trash called feminism..

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Flexy2009(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Now i am scared of receiving Bjs from any chick i offended
YOU get chick be suares sister
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ceo003: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
ojuoluwani:

FAKE STORY HOW DID SHE GET ACCESS TO HIS DICK ? angry
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
Hmmmm
All ye bl.o.w j.o.b guys cheesy
Abeg ansa fast.

You dey do b.l.o.w.j.o.b

give me your address pls
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by dechandel(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
pelij:
Abeg ansa fast.

You dey do b.l.o.w.j.o.b

Abeg give me your address
See your head like mouth gig
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Bolosiye: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
motherlode:

i wonder ooo with the large amounts of vein constituted dere! But i thought tellytubbies have muscle nah? undecided
fake story to generate views and comments!
exactly u are thinking with ur soft tisseu, and op didnt do enough work to put a realistic fiction here.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Bolosiye: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
motherlode:

i wonder ooo with the large amounts of vein constituted dere! But i thought tellytubbies have muscle nah? undecided
fake story to generate views and comments!
exactly! u are thinking with ur soft tisseu, and op didnt do enough work to put a realistic fiction here.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
kennygee:
Love bite
Pls i need a bite, were can we meet?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
See your head like mouth gig
lol i been mean am oooo
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Flexy2009(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Now i am scared of receiving Bjs from any chick i offended
beware of Suarez kinda chicks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates