Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. (1450 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / She Finally Visited Me Again And This Happened (must Read) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by iseleiyanu(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Hi guys, I told you the story of my fiancée who got pregnant for another guy. She confessed, now crying begging me to let us have a plan. I told her I don't want to know any plan or have anything doing with her again in my life. Now she is telling me 'Love covereth all things'
But the truth is I'm down mentally, because I really love her and wish her well, and I didn't expect she will cheat again despite my prayer and advice. I'm sure soon I will get over it because its obvious we are not destiny to be together.

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Vince77(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2015
U will get over it soon
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by ohaleoghene(f): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
you didn't specifically say if she confessed cheating on you,or if the child belongs to someone else. what exactly does she expect you to come back to? to pretend all is well and father someone else's child? common sense teaches that you can't eat your cake and have it. what type of love covers her cheating to the extent of been pregnant for another dude. when next she comes up with that line,tell that hoe you are not God and that your eyes aren't blind to such atrocity. what ? she expects you to continue with her ? with another man's baby growing in her womb. she is wicked and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Are you still thinking or contemplating... Just DUMP the Lady. Simple!!!
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by fnep2smooth(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
The girl no be am
Free her... everything happen for a reason.
Now is the time to shine your eye before you date again.

This whores ain't Loyal
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Afrok(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op even the Devil is happy with U for dumping that lady and her Satanic behaviours.

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
love covereth all things indeed. y did it not cover her punany when d guy was ramming her n she was moaning beneath him? harden ur heart n move on man! she's not for u.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by TDstarr: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
LEMME EXPLAIN , I HAVE STUDIED BOOKS ON WOMEN CHEMISTRY,

IF THE GUY SHE GO PREGNANT FOR WAS RICHER THAN YOU YOU WONT SEE HER AGAIN, BUT FOR SOME REASONS SHE THINKS YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND THE CHILD AND WORK ALL YOUR LIFE TO PLEASE HER. DONT MIND THE TEARS, WOMEN HAVE THE GENE TO BRING TEARS WHEN THEY LIE ITS NATURAL ...

As a proffesional i will say, ditch the biich she thinks you are weak thats why she is still having the mind to come back imagine you were the type who will break her head, she wont even dare

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by anthoniaz(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Don't worry Op, God will give you someone who deserves you.
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Chizzy20(f): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op life goes on.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Liability(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
op....love is an imagination created by our minds.....dont be a fooool for any lady.

Get urself anoda....

1 Like

Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by zeezahbee(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Abeg is she still pregnant ?
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by iseleiyanu(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
TDstarr:
LEMME EXPLAIN , I HAVE STUDIED BOOKS ON WOMEN CHEMISTRY,

IF THE GUY SHE GO PREGNANT FOR WAS RICHER THAN YOU YOU WONT SEE HER AGAIN, BUT FOR SOME REASONS SHE THINKS YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND THE CHILD AND WORK ALL YOUR LIFE TO PLEASE HER. DONT MIND THE TEARS, WOMEN HAVE THE GENE TO BRING TEARS WHEN THEY LIE ITS NATURAL ...

As a proffesional i will say, ditch the biich she thinks you are weak thats why she is still having the mind to come back imagine you were the type who will break her head, she wont even dare

Na police man, she go commit her life to. A constable, poor her. while she is about going for NYSC
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by iseleiyanu(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:
Abeg is she still pregnant ?

She plan to abort it but d guy(owner of d preg) said he will arrest her if she try it
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by zeezahbee(f): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
iseleiyanu:

She plan to abort it but d guy(owner of d preg) said he will arrest her if she try it
And you are still giving her audience, bros a beg run faster than your leg. If the owner of the belle catch you, he will arrest you spiritually and physically. Don't dare allow her abort that baby. Delete that girl from your life sharply lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by dechandel(f): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls accept her back for the love of the unborn child

Seriously.. I am tired of reading dumb stories undecided
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
OP, you need to follow logic. It's all up to you in the end.

Sorry.
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by tomzman: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op, u need to be flogged for even coming here to post this. You better dump her silly ass. Love covers all things ko! If she loved you, she wouldn't have done what she did.

We all know it's not easy but you've got to move on!
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
dump that ho, she aint loyal
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by luigiajah(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
iseleiyanu:
Hi guys, I told you the story of my fiancée who got pregnant for another guy. She confessed, now crying begging me to let us have a plan. I told her I don't want to know any plan or have anything doing with her again in my life. Now she is telling me 'Love covereth all things'
But the truth is I'm down mentally, because I really love her and wish her well, and I didn't expect she will cheat again despite my prayer and advice. I'm sure soon I will get over it because its obvious we are not destined to be together.

She Got Pregnant For Another Guy.. What Of The Baby?.. Did She Abort It?.. If she didn't then she should go back to the Father of her unborn child... Did you force her to sign nine months contract with the guy..
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Sunkyphil(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
the greatest mistake u will ever make is accepting her back
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by lilmax(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
And all these things happened btw 31st -Jan 5 smh
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
This guy is a learner
Re: She Finally Confess But Begging Me If We Can Come Back. by kittykat1(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why can't she marry the constable?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Election Postponed. What New Excuse For Valentine Now??? / Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest / How Girls Decieve Guys With Pics (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.