Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest (1460 Views)

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) / How To Get A Husband On Uber / I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by TDstarr: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2015
A woman has married a guest at her own wedding ceremony after her original husband-to-be had a seizure and collapsed.

Jugal Kishore, 25, was just about to garland his bride Indira, 23, when things went awry and he slumped to the ground in front of guests at the wedding at Rampur, in northern India.

Kishore is epileptic and had not told his bride or her family, The Times of India reports. That was enough to make her change her mind.

But the furious bride was not going to let the day go to waste and asked her sister’s brother-in-law to marry her instead.

Dressed in jeans and a leather jacket, Harpal Singh originally stumbled at the proposition, but happily stepped up to the plate. This time the ceremony went smoothly.

Once Kishore had regained consciousness and left hospital, he arrived back at the venue to find Indira married to someone else and pleaded with her to change her mind.

But the young woman stood firm and despite initial complaints to police, they have now been withdrawn and police say the families have resolved the matter.

MORAL LESSON
dont settle for less...find someone who loves you for who you are
who will be there in the 7years ofplenty and 7years of famine

1 Like

Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Eureka123(f): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by GboyegaD(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Was she having an affair with the sister's brother in law or was he a secret admirer? Time will tell.
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Redoil: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Eureka123:
cryofjoy123 you self they book space for this kind lie lie news
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Redoil: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Eureka123:
cryofjoy123 you self they book space for this kind lie lie news you no try atall.
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Eureka123(f): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Redoil:
cryofjoy123 you self they book space for this kind lie lie news

grin grin grin learnt the habit from our nairaland faithfuls
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by manutdadex(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2015
tut as much! Na india dis kind mumu tin dey happen! Bollywood tinz..shori shori!
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Redoil: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Eureka123:

grin grin grin learnt the habit from our nairaland faithfuls
like who mention names
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by TDstarr: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2015
90percent of women can do this if given the chance
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by TDstarr: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
yes

Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Eureka123(f): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Redoil:
like who mention names

Whether I book space or not, is my business, don't you think?
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by TDstarr: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
THE STUPID WOMAN EVEN COVERED HER FACE angry
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by africandictator(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
i smell indian magic here. The law of karma will surely ......
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Redoil: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Eureka123:

Whether I book space or not, is my business, don't you think?
methink it will soon be both our business
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by TDstarr: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2015
very hearttless of the woman
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Every woman has another option while dating any particular person. This no be news.
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
demelza:
Ditto for the men. Dont blame cheating on one gender.
You called it cheating, I never did.

Having an option doesn't necessarily mean they cheat with that person. What I glean from your comment is that you have an option, and you cheat with your option.

Hmm.
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Why didnt he tell her he was epileptic. That is also unfair
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by solodox(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
manutdadex:
tut as much! Na india dis kind mumu tin dey happen! Bollywood tinz..shori shori!

Naija babe nor go even follow near church street not unless he is aliko dangote jr.
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
So bad. sad sad
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by misspicy(f): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Hrtless woman shocked
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
JeanLuc:
As if if given the chance you wouldn't do worse. I hate hypocrites!
I wuldnt leave the person I claim to love bcoz of health challenges. Mind you,you know me not.undecided
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by cvibe2: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2015
ok
Re: Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
JeanLuc:

Spare me the lies please.
What is the assurance that you won't run from him on the long-run when his predicament is aggravated.
You know, you never truely know the genuine character of a b!tchy tranny until you marry them and in time their real identity would be revealed.
So speak not of a non-existent mouthful love here.
I blame you not but that lady that dumped you.
Must af been cauz of you uncouth mouth tho....whp knows

(1) (Reply)

Motives For Marriage / The War Between Wives And Their Mother-in-laws / Ladies If He Happen To Be The Only Son Of Aliko Dangote. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.